Uncle Grandpa

It's almost time for new episodes of Uncle Grandpa!
>Gone to His Head
>Uncle Grandpa's new found confidence makes his head big.

>Pony Tale
>Uncle Grandpa grows a ponytail which gains him the attention of a magical pony.

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/uncle-grandpa-vol.-5/id1118469732
youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw&ab_channel=KlausVonNacotlan
dailymotion.com/video/x54nr6k_uncle-grandpa-pony-tale_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck that pony...

honestly, barneyfag must be having a fucking aneurysm right now

>it's a racism episode
wew lad

>Pizza Steeeeeeeeed

/mlp/ is having a field trip!

Pizza Steves cheese rap was fucking amazing

The Bike Ride & Mr. Gus Moves Out are currently avalible on iTunes. Does anyone knwo how to rip them?
itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/uncle-grandpa-vol.-5/id1118469732

I don't know man but,"Mr.Gus moves out" isn't on kisscartoon so it should be great if someone put it there, just saying

I missed the first episode, was it another new one? Or was it yesterdays?

Well nobody recorded the episodes. Usually kisscartoon got the links from us.

Two new ones aired today.
The next two days we have four more episodes this week

it's two episodes everyday this week and next week,maybe someone could give you a MEGA when some finally gets the fucking episodes

It's unknown where the guys who records the episodes for us went? They either didn't know that there were marathons of episodes airing for the next two weeks or they are really busy with thier personal stuff. I guess we have to wait till someone rips the 1080p versions. Which actually gives us some high quality episodes.

I've noticed that this season's got a ton of episodes where the boarders are also under "story by" (along with browngardt and sometimes kelsy abbott), while Audie Harrison is only involved with a few episode outlines and Casey Alexander is nowhere to be seen writing wise

what i learned so far from these past few episodes is that Kelsey Abott can't write for shit and that David G plus Kenny P are probably the best thing going for it now,I'm a little disappointed in this season so far, but it's too early to say so

not to sound like a huge fuckin newfag, but who's barneyfag

>He doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw&ab_channel=KlausVonNacotlan

eh Kelsey Abbott's been involved with almost every episode from late season 1 (where she replaced Dave Tennant) to the end of season 3 (production season 2)

It's just that my least favorite episodes come from either her or Zeus Cervas

What are your favorite episodes?

Pizza Steves Diary,Bad Morning,Treasure Map,Jorts,Belly Bros,The History of Wrestling,Food Truck,Ballin',Christmas Special,Are You Talkin to Tree,Memory Foam,Not Funny,Aunt Grandma,and Aunt Grandma Returns

>Trophy head of lettuce

This show is just wonderful

how many more screenshots you got man? Let's keep this thread going

Wait, you have the episode?

I can't think of any names off the top of my head, but I generally like all Pizza Steve themed segments.

>Uncle Grandpa Story Writers
>Season 1
>Creative Heads
>Pete Browngardt (Executive Producer)
every episode

>Audie Harrison (Initially Supervising/Creative director, promoted to Supervising Producer)
every epsiode except for Food Truck, Escalator, Pizza Steve's Diary, and Uncle Zombie

>Casey Alexander (Initially Storyboard Supervisor, promoted to Creative/Supervising Director)
Every epsiode except for Dirvers Test, Food Truck, Internet Troll, Pizza Steve's Diary, and Uncle Zombie

>Writers (people who write the actual outlines)
>Dave Tennant
all of season 1A and 17 of season 1B's episodes

>Kelsey Abbott and Tom Kaufmann
most of the rest of the season

Neither Tennant nor Abbott and Kaufmann were involved with Escalator

>Boarders as Story Writers
>Andy Gonsalves
Internet Troll
Escalator
Pizza Steve's Diary

>David Gemmill
Escalator (didn't actually board the epsiode)
Pizza Steve's Diary (didn't actually board the episode)
Uncle Zombie

>other
Food Truck (boarded by Myke Chillian and David Gemmill, Myke involved with outline)

thanx for posting this mang keep up the good work

Fuck Uncle Fagpa

>Production Season 2 (seasons 2 and 3)
>Creative Heads
>Pete Browngardt (Executive Producer)
every episode except for Guest Directed Shorts, Uncle Grandpa Babies, and Back to the Library

>Audie Harrison (Supervising Producer)
every epsiode except for Guest Directed Shorts, Uncle Grandpa Babies, Back to the Library, Uncle Easter, and Even More Shorts

>Casey Alexander (Supervising Director)
Every epsiode except for Guest Directed Shorts, Uncle Grandpa Babies, Back to the Library, Uncle Easter, and Even More Shorts

>Writers
>Tom Kauffman
12 (possibly 13 counting the shorts, which appear to fall squarely within when he was writing production order wise) of the first 13 (14 counting shorts?) episodes of the season

>Kelsy Abbott
co-outlined all of Kauffman's epsiodes, all of Randolphs episodes, as well as Pal.0, Uncle Grandpa at the Movies, and Birdman

>Wade Randolph
most of the rest of the season (33 episodes total counting half hour specials as 2)

none of them were involved with Guest directed shorts, The Great Spaghetti Western, and Back to the Library

>Episodes outlined by Board Team Andy Gonsalves and Jason Reicher
The Great Spaghetti Western
Back to the Library
Uncle Easter

>other
Guest Directed Shorts (Nick Cross, M.Wartella, Pen Ward, and Max Winston)
Even More Shorts (David Gemmill involved with Outline)
Say Uncle (Steven Universe produced episode, outline by Matt Burnett, Ben Levin, Rebecca Sugar, Ian Jones-Quartey, and Kat Morris)

>Prodution Season 3 (Seasons 4 and 5) so far
>Kelsy Abbott, Pete Browngardt, and Audie Harrison
Uncle Baseball
Costume Crisis
Uncle Grandpa Runs for President

>Pete Browngardt and Audie Harrison
In the Clouds

>Kelsey Abbot and Pete Browngardt
Jerky Jasper
RV Olympics (with co-boarder Jason Reicher)
Uncle Melvins
Mr Gus Moves Out
Hiccup Havok

>Board Team with Pete Browngardt
Dinosaur Day (Andy Gonsalves and Jason Reicher)
Chill Out (David Gemmill, also with Dave Tennant and Audie Harrison)
The Bike Ride (Kenny Pittenger and David Gemmill)
MacGuffin (Jason Reicher and Andy Gonsalves)
Gone to his Head (Kenny Pittenger and David Gemmill)
Pony Tale (Ryan Kramer and Chris Allison)

It's nice to see that Pete Browngardt is constantly involved with his show.

From what I remember, most showrunners become less involved or do away with contributing on their show altogether after a certain point, I wonder why?

Give us a fucking break already,our shows dying

He's also involved with a recent comic,he made the cover art and wrote some of the comics

I didn't know there were comics, that's pretty cool to know. Especially so that he's even involved with those, it's good to see.

How are the comics compared to the show? Have they made an issue dedicated to Weird Man yet?

Totally weak.

Theirs 5 issues of the comic,I haven't really read them but they look pretty good

I imagine a lot of animators who make the leap to showrunner for the first time probably find they have their hands full adjusting to the new position and it takes a lot out of them, and some may simply find steering an entire show creatively fulfilling enough that they no longer feel the urge to do anything specific. Pete has been around for a while so he may have picked up some things, or maybe he's just got a knack for whatever it is the position demands, or maybe he just insists on doing as much as he can.

>GRFT isn't a photoshopped tiger

dropped

>UG Boarders
>Season 1A
>Marc Ceccarelli and Ryan Kramer
Belly Bros (with Casey Alexander)
Moustache Cream
Uncle Grandpa Sitter (with Audie Harrison)
Locked Out (Pete Browngardt and Ryan Kramer)
Jorts (with Fred Osmond)
Charlies Burgers
Prank Wars
Viewer Special

>Dominic Bisignano and Luke Brookshier
Funny Face (with Audie Harrison)
Nick Name
Uncle Grandpa Ate My Homework
Big in Japan (with Andy Gonsalves)

>Myke Chilian and Fred Osmond
Space Emperor (with Casey Alexander)
Afraid of the Dark
Uncle Grandpa for a Day

>Myke Chilian and Dave Gemmill
Treasure Map
Perfect Kid
Future Pizza (with Casey Alexander)
Leg Wrestle
More Uncle Grandpa Shorts (Andy Gonsalves and Dave Gemmill)
Bad Morning (Myke Chilian and Nick Edwards)

>Other
Tiger Trails (Audie Harrison and Casey Alexander)
Driver's Test (Audie Harrison)
Uncle Grandpa Shorts (Myke Chilian, Audie Harrison, and Andy Gonsalves)
Brain Game (Andy Gonsalves and Casey Alexander)
Mystery Noise (Chris Reccardi)

>Season 1B
Bezt Friends
Sick Bag
Body Trouble (Fred Osmond and Marc Ceccarelli)
Tiger and Mouse
New Kid
Misfortune Cookie
Haunted RV

>Myke Chilian and David Gemmill
Food Truck
Ballin'
Not Funny
Prison Break
Aunt Grandma
Dog Day (David Gemmill and Casey Alexander)

>Andy Gonsalves
1992 Called (with Nick Edwards)
Vactaion (with Jon Vermilyea)
Grounded (with Jon Vermilyea)
Internet Troll (with Audie Harrison)
Escalator (with Casey Alexander)
Pizza Steve's Dairy (with Ryan Kramer)

>Other
Hide and Seek (Casey Alexander)
The History of Wrestling (Audie Harrison)
Big Trouble for Tiny Miracle (Casey Alexander)
Uncle Zombie (Dave Gemmill and Ryan Kramer)
Christmas Special (Myke Chilian and Ryan Kramer)
Guest Directed Shorts (Nick Edwards, M. Wartella, Pendleton Ward, and Max Winston)

>Production Season 2
>David Gemmill and Kenny Pittenger
Uncle Caveman (with Myke Chilian and Casey Alexander)
Duck Lips
Are You Talking to a Tree?
Uncle Grandpa at the Movies
Nacho Cheese
Ballroom
The Uncle Grandpa Movie
Lamestation
The Return of Aunt Grandma
Except for Cooper

>Myke Chilian and Nick Edwards
Uncle Caveman (Myke Chilian, Casey Alexander, David Gemmill, and Kenny Pittenger)
Wasteland (Nick Edwards solo)
Uncle Grandpa Land (Myke Chilian solo)
Pal.0
Birdman
The Little Mer-Tiger (Myke Chilian solo)
The Lepre-Con
G'day Morning
King Gus
Memory Foam
Wicked Shades

>Andy Gonsalves and Jason Reicher
Numbskull
Shower Party
Weird Badge
The Great Spaghetti Western
Season 2 shorts (with Ryan Kramer)
Uncle Grandpa Babies
Fool Moon
Back to the Library
Uncle Easter
Relaxation Land
The Land of the Lost Shadows (Jason Reicher and Jon Vermilyea)

Taco Comet
The Fan (either it or Guest Directed Shorts is a production season 1 episode)
The Package
Older
Bottom Bag
Uncle Grandpa Retires (with Casey Alexander)
Secret Santa
Mustache Tree
Fear of Flying
Inventor Mentor
Space Oddity
Fleas Help Me

>Brett Varon and Zeus Cervas
Watermelon Gag (Zeus Cervas solo)
Uncle Fashion
Pizza Eve
Messy Bessy

>Other
Say Uncle (Joe Johnston and Jeff Liu) (SU produced)
Hundred Dollar Gus (Zac Gorman)
Even More Shorts (David Gemmill, Ryan Kramer, and Myke Chilian)

>Production season 3

>Nick Edwards and Myke Chilian
In the Clouds (Nick Edwards solo)
Jerky Jasper (Myke Chilian and Zeus Cervas)
Uncle Melvins
Season 3 shorts

>Andy Gonsalves and Jason Reicher
Dinosaur Day
RV Olympics
Hiccup Havok (Zeus Cervas and Jason Reicher)
MacGuffin

>Ryan Kramer and Chris Allison
Uncle Baseball
Costume Crisis
Mr Gus Moves Out
Pony Tail

>David Gemmill and Kenny Pittenger
Uncle Grandpa Runs for President
Chill Out (David Gemmill solo)
The Bike Ride
Gone to his Head

>Pete Browngardt
writer/boarder for chowder, creator of SMFA
>Audie Harrison
writer/boarder for SMFA, creator of the My Science Fiction Project pilot
>Casey Alexander
writer/board director for post movie spongebob, involved with the Jammers pilot as well as an upcoming Lizz Hickey pilot for nickelodean
>Dave Tennant
story writer for season 3 of flapjack and SMFA
>Tom Kauffman
writer for Rick and Morty
>Kelsey Abbott
writer for a ton of different live action stuff
>Wade Randolph
writer for Rick and Morty
>Marc Ceccarelli
writer/board director for post movie spongebob, would leave UG to co-showrun post-2nd movie spongebob
>Ryan Kramer
cartoonist for ToonHole\
>Dominic Bisignano
co-creator of the Back to Backspace pilot, writer/boarder/director for Star Vs.
>Luke Brookshire
layouts and design for various late 90s-early 00's disney shows, writer/board director for post-movie spongebob
>Fred Osmond
boarder for ripping friends, the replacements, el tigre, Penguins of Madagascar show, Monsters Vs Aliens show, and post-2nd movie spongebob
>Myke Chilian
bunch of different work on various online shows
>David Gemmill
boarder for Mighty B!, Fanboy and Chum Chum, and Gravity Falls. Confirmed to be a boarder on Country Club

>Andy Gonsalves
Prop designer for Gravity Falls. Left UG (and then Came Back afterwards) to work on Billy Dilley's Subterranean Summer
>Nick Edwards
not much outside of UG (outside of boarding an episode of OtGW), also does the Title Cards and additional character design for UG
>Chris Reccardi
has worked on many, many things since he got his start on Tiny Toons and Ren and Stimpy in the early 90's (most notably Samurai Jack)
>Jon Vermilyea
Prop Design for SMFA, character design for Problem Solvers, Main Storyboard Revisionist for UG
>Kenny Pittenger
layout artist for CatDog. Background Layout Supervisor for spongebob (started season 1, still doing it post and post-2nd movie)
>Jason Reicher
animation intern on Good Vibes
>Zac Gorman
most relevantly a boarder for OtGW and does various CN comic tie ins (including UG)
>Zeus Cervas
writer/board director for post movie spongebob and Harvey Beaks
>Brett Varon
writer/boarder for Billy and Mandy, Flapjack, Chowder, and SMFA. boarder for clarence. Director/writer for Star Vs
>Chris Allion
cartoonist for ToonHole
>Joe Johnston
writer/boarder for Fish Hooks, writer/boarder/director for Steven Universe
>Jeff Liu
writer/boarder for Steven Universe

ayy jesus , mrs goodra meets uncle g day

I'm missing two of them, but here are the first 3 issues if you're interested in reading them. If anyone has the ones that I'm missing, that'd be great if they could share them,

Replace the DOT with an actual dot, this site thinks I'm trying to spam or something and won't let me link these properly.

UG 1: tusfiles DOT net/xiyfdywc60ff
UG 2: tusfiles DOT net/ft8xidzet9ve
UG 3: tusfiles DOT net/jv39qq9jpg18

The worst part is that it seems like they all came with alternate covers, those of which aren't all included in each release that I've linked.

Don't worry, it looks like some of the stories kept that in rather than try and draw their own.

Holy shit man this is a lot of cool info! Thanks I'll try and read these if I have time

whoops, meant Nick Cross for guest directed shorts, not Nick Edwards

"Pony Tail" is up on dailymotion. dailymotion.com/video/x54nr6k_uncle-grandpa-pony-tale_animals

Thanks a ton all that information, it's pretty interesting to know. How did you manage to collect all of this? Also, David Gemmill worked on Spongebob too, didn't he? I think he boarded some of the newer seasons. I might be mixing him up for another artist though.

You're most likely right, it seems like Browngardt just really loves working on his cartoons and has the fortitude to want to stay involved with it all judging from the information that was posted above me. I'm kind of wondering if it was the same case with SMFA or if he eventually just decided to stay involved as he is now due to how CN treated it during its run.

Nice, thanks for linking it. Looks like we're just missing two episodes again for now

I looked at wikipedia and imdb

on Pete's level of involvement, I know that Rebecca Sugar has a similar level of involvement with SU (credited under story by for every single episode), same with Alex hirsch (even though he got burned out he kept truckin, though there's a reason why there was a long production hiatus between the two seasons)

I think it partially has to do with how long a show's lasted: we're almost to the point episode number wise to when Pen Ward stepped down as showrunner (and even then, he stayed involved with nearly every episode outline till early season 7)

Thanks for taking the time to go through those sites. Doing something like that can be tedious, so I appreciate you going ahead and collecting it and posting it here for everyone.

Going by my memory, if what you say is right then the added combination of UG and SMFA means he has about 130~ episodes worked on total (of his own series). It's hard to say without knowing more details, but I'm guessing working on SMFA really did help him in terms of getting familiar with production and everything that's entailed with that. Actually, that's similar what happened with Greenblatt going from Chower to Harvey Beaks. In Greenblatt's case, his pacing and the quality of his writing vastly improved (although that may be because of his writers), but I'd think the large majority of it is due to learning the reigns with Chower.

I'm kind of wondering how much involvement it actually includes now that you bring up Pen Ward -- mainly because it felt as though his show vastly got away from what it was originally. Not to say that shows can't evolve or take a different form later in their lifespan, but in my eyes, the evolution was too quick and artifica. It ended up feeling like it was his inability to know when reject what his writers were doing and effectively making it their show but with his character designs. For example, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy had its fair amount of writers, but each episode managed to keep an overall standard of tone so one episode wasn't vastly different from the next, and this just may be my memory, but if you were to go to the first season and jump ahead to another, you would notice that the general tone and structure of the show wasn't too different. It's the same thing with other serializations that aren't comedy shows too, the ability to stay consistent. I digress.

I think you're right in thinking it's dependent on the show's length though, I also think that it has to do a lot with how much stress the creator can deal with.

>Uncle Grandpa, what are you doing?
>Diggin' a hole...
Alright. That had me laughing.

Speaking of which, is anyone else excited for the next "Guest Directed Shorts" episode?

Today's new episodes (at 4:30/3:30c):
>You Can't Handle the Tooth - Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus must rescue Pizza Steve from the Tooth Fairy.
>A Gift for Gus - Uncle Grandpa's present for Mr. Gus gets loose and causes trouble.
Fred Tatasciore is credited as voicing the Tooth Fairy. I'm disappointed that they didn't stick with the show's original interpretation.

>David Gemmill
>Confirmed to be a boarder on Country Club
Oh, it's confirmed now? Cool.

>Hnnnnnnnghh
That was a poor choice on their part.

>Billy Dilley's Subterranean Summer
I'm really excited for Aaron Springer's first show. But since the DuckTales reboot is just now being revealed to premiere in Summer 2017, I think it's safe to say that the former probably won't be out till mid to late August (if we're lucky).