Redpilled careers

What are the redpilled careers?

Should I do accounting or become an electrician?

Found a PMC and only take contracts that have you thwarting the NWO's schemes.

Neet.

I work for a multi-national commercial insurer.

It plays a valuable roll in helping society manage the financial constraints of crisis and catastrophe,weather man made or natural.

We could do a lot better for everyone if the god damn government was so involved.

Wasnt***

only if your parents are rich.

>weather
>roll
jesus

>letting a bunch of JOBLESS Neets decide life.

electrical or aerospace engineer

They are the most redpilled and build the systems that will make America great again.

>implying you were arguing with anyone

there isnt one for just obnoxious typofags

intern at buzzfeed

Oddly enough, OP, I feel qualified to answer your question.

I'm an accountant and my three best friends from high school all became electricians.

I make more money than them and work less than them. I have a higher pay cap. I also sit on my ass all day and am in pretty bad physical shape if I don't spend time at the gym. I don't network as much or meet new people / make new friends at work, and most of my colleagues are boring shills.

Overall, I think being an electrician is better. They still make good wages, but they also have a real job where they actually get to go out and live a real life.

I feel like the world of accounting is fake work. Numbers are spreadsheets and office bullshit.

I think I'd feel more accomplished pulling wire all day.

Find out what you're good at and pursue it.

Im actually going for accounting. Junior year atm. Is it that rough lad?

I was a neet from 18-20 (but really more like from 15-20 because i was homeschooled).

Overrated. No money to do 'nything or live on your own. You might think it;s cool to shitpost and play vidya every day but it isn't very healthy. You end up fucking your social life up and never going outside.

>Been going to college for two semesters
>Meeting nice people and hot women already

I'm a lot happier doing this and once you start working you gain true independence and won't have to rely on your parents like a kid.

>PMC fighting NWO schemes

Who do you think pays the PMC?

dacfag here. Medical profession is an interesting one.
The profession is one that attracts people who want to genuinely help people and the profession crushes them. Every day you get little reminders that a lot of what you do is simply a bandaid because nobody ever wants to take charge of their health.
The best ones are the people view humans as a living puzzle and put on a happy facade.

>When you fuck up the books
>When that one guy gets lazy and nobody can figure out where the extra digits came from in the middle of the mess.

Law enforcement.

No other job will give insight on "race realism" quicker than being a cop.

I have a useless BA (English, wanted to be an editor) but it affords me the ability to get a masters in a field with a few pre-reqs. I'm trying a few accounting classes now and it just bores me. My other two interest are mechanical/electrical engineering and computer science, going to take a class on each one next semester to see which i prefer.

You could be a teacher, that would be fun. I'd want to be a teacher, but i don't have the social skills for it.

Banking

>25
>work as a labourer
>everybody else my age is a journeyman tradesperson or white collar professional

Is suicide the only option? I went to trade school but still can't find an apprenticeship

>Redpilled careers

Honestly, I initially wanted to be an editor, and my fall back would have been a teacher, but I got a cushy tech support job working from home making 40k, which teachers in my area start out at 23k and editors start out at 30k. But I work in my PJs and chat people and browse Sup Forums all day so it's not bad, and they are paying me to go back to school as well, so it's not so bad. I jsut want to make more money and get away from customer facing jobs, I hate dealing with clients and people even over chat.

I've worked insurance, accounting and IT. Accounting was hell, the work and the people both suck ass. IT can be kind of entertaining if you enjoy solving problems, and everyone I worked with was a solid bro. That said, we didn't make a profit for the company sooo pay was never really good. Insurance was kind of a middle ground, the people are normal and the pay much better than either of the other two.

First post best post

If MGS taught me anything, it's that no matter what you do JWO always comes out on top

You can go for law enforcement. Cops make a /comfy/ salary. You have to be willing to do the job though, law enforcement is not for everyone. You will not get rich by being a cop. You also get good benefits and badge bunnies. You just need a high school diploma for most police departments, a few require you to have 60 college credits, which is an associate's degree.

t. Some one who wants to be a cop

Oh and cops are usually more conservative. You won't find liberals in law enforcement. So you can say that cops are more redpilled.

plus you get to bust niggers, that's always kind of rewarding

ride on, my man

its true, did this for 5 years. Get to know exactly what niggers spend money on and then complain about being poor and defeated by white people. quit going to the liquor store when your kid needs food!

Well yea, top kek

It isn't a typo, though. Weather and whether are two completely different words that you consciously equated. Hitting the wrong key once can't get you that homonym.

This

Being a NEET also makes you super paranoid. So you'll just grow more socially awkward and isolated until you can't go back into society anymore. gg.

Electrician. Accounting isn't what it used to be afaik. Unless you get into that big 4 shit. Dunno.

Neckbeard rebellion

I work as a forest ranger.
Preserving native species, like we should preserve the white race :DDD

>Off and on neet for years
>Wouldn't trade it for anything
I think it all depends on what you do. The amount of free time is retarded, but easily wasted.

Electrician here. AMA.

If you don't mind extra hard work, and not making jack shit for about 4 years, electrician is an excellent career choice.

You can make shit loads on the side and it opens so ooooo many doors for you out there.

You can get a job in any facility if you decide being a field electrician isn't for you.

Or you can learn motor control if you have half a brain (although, admittedly, it's a dying trade with advances in tech.)

But one thing is for sure. Electricity is here to stay. Especially with solar panels and tesla whole-house batteries up and coming.

it's not just accounting, it's any 9-5 office job.
Sucks the life out of you.
You'll stare at a computer screen for 9 hours, go home, sleep and do it again the next day.

I'm a philosophy major planning to get my masters and teach at a community college for a few years and settle down with my waifu (will have a HR degree with two years experience)
After that we I want to go back to school until I can teach at a university.
I don't think that's too bad.

>Preserving native species
Does this include Maori?

Police Force Obviously

Should I go be a lineman or an electrician?
I feel like I'm already too old to be a lineman(I'm 30) and I want a nice cozy job indoors.

I also feel like electrical work would have more opportunities for me to grow.

>Did you get a Certificate, BA, or AA before you were able to start making it?
What do you make after roughly 4 years on average in your experience?
Do you have to deal with a lot of people or do you just show up, 'howdy do and then say where's the problem and start working?

Working in the oil/gas industry

I already stare at a computer screen. When im not at school or work, Im being a degenerate

Be a high voltage linesman. Good pay, good real man's work. Or be a deep sea welder - extremely good pay and you're doing something extremely fucking useful.

There are a lot of good trades out there. Electrician is good, but keep working your way up and learning more skills, never be content with what you already know.

All trades are good as far as I'm concerned. You can be a plumber in Australia working for a big corporation in a union and you'll make good pay, good overtime and have good job security.

Do Counter Terrorism and drone strike towelheads. Snowden had a comfy life reading people's email before he started whistleblowing.

Tough to say. Linemen make tons, and they also work a lot of overtime. Definitely not cozy, you're out in the elements. If you want something cozy, spend the 4 years and get your license and just hire people to work for you.

Oh also I think Linemen might be the most dangerous job in the country.

Eh, not in my line of work, but the department does deal with Maori land and cooperation with tribes. Personally I want to fill cute Maori wahines with my seed to dilute their savagery and further assimilate their people.

Trying to do this in the USA. I plan on doing botany. What's your degree m8

T O P K E K

Tell me more. If I want to join one should I gain experience in the military first?

Electrician will be a more important in the wars to come

Sad thing is that white New Zealand girls are so ugly that native girls who aren't hambeasts blow them the fuck out in attractiveness.

>Definitely not cozy, you're out in the elements
Office slave here
Being outdoors sounds cozy as fuck. My place doesn't even have windows

No degree, I'm a grunt. I compete with people who hold degrees when looking for contracts, but experience is key in most jobs, over book smarts. If you do a degree, make sure to work with volunteer groups, do summer placements etc.

Private investigator

Depends on who you work for and also you should have at least 5 years of detective experience

>can't find an apprenticeship
>In Canada

U must be fukd boy. Canada has a trades shortage

In my state you need a biology degree to get your job. The next state over doesn't have tht requirement

I don't have anything yet, I'm currently working on getting my license.

As for people interactions, if you're gonna do residential, yeah, it helps. Your dealing with picky house wives, old ladies, and people's comfort. Being charming and a salesman will definitely help you.

However, if that's not for you, do commercial. There's probably slightly less work, but it's pretty much just show up and get shit done.

As for my pay? I'm currently in facilities working under a lead electricians license. I have a base of 45k. I'm fairly low paid, I know some of the other guys make at least 53k. With sidewalk and OT I made 70k+ in 2015.

But I can't stand facilities, I want to be on my own.

Yeah. Some days I miss roaming all of jersey. But I don't miss the freezing cold or the heat and insulation in attics. So it's win some lose some, I guess.

>You just need a high school diploma for most police departments in the US
>In Canada you need at least a bachelors degree+work experience+references to be competitive for police job

This is why our cops are good and your cops are shit. And your country is shit, in general

>Canada has a trades shortage

lol nice meme

>researched tra,decraft, thought it was cool
>maybe i should shoot for intelligence
>learn more about how the government really works with more research into espionage and international relations
>intellegence is mostly tediuous bullshit
>PI involves more field work and less accountability/responsibility + independence

How similar was your thought process?

Yeah, I'm crushing on some curvy Maori girl atm. She dated an English guy before that, I think she digs that white meat bruh. II gotta say Maori girls sometimes have the most beautiful piercing eyes. As for the ugly white chicks, I blame the Aussie convict chav tier scum genes, that came to our gold fields.

What do you have to do to get a liscence? My community college offers a degree in it I believe, with a chance to take the license exam. And yeah, I can be charming, I just dont like people, 3 years of corporate customer service has done this to me, 40k just isnt worth the verbal abuse all day, and i hate sitting, I've gained so much weight from it.

You were from New Jersey? What county?

This should've been the fpbp

Things are different here. I have a qualification, but its just an all rounder certificate that says I have the skills to do Ranger work. If I was going for a high end biodiversity job I'd need a biology degree, but I just work with weed spraying, pesticide, cutting track, and hut maintenance.

Yeah like colleges teach you how to endure police work and how to deal with the stress. Colleges sure do teach you how to shoot guns. There are smart cops who just have a high school diploma. There are different types of intelligence leaf.

Oh and you get taught criminal justice in the police academy so

barista

it's man-made you moron

All careers are intrinsically blue pill.

It's wasn't you fucking dipshit. Kys.

When I was still blue pill I was a teacher (inner-city school no less). Swallowing the red pill was almost life-ruining and took years. One day I just quit. Right in the middle of the year.

Then I became a NEET for 3 years. Didn't earn a fucking dime. Lived frugally on savings.

Then I ran out of money almost so I went on craigslist and realized sales makes a lot of money. Now I am an in-home gutter salesman. It is 100% commission but I make probably twice as much as teaching, if not more. Didn't have to go back to school, barely needed any references, they probably didn't even check. All I gotta do is drive around to people's houses and measure them and give a presentation. You gotta be all nice and shit but once you are truly redpilled you can be that way and just turn it off when you're done anyway. It's easier than it ever was, really. Back when I was blue-pilled, I thought sincerity mattered. It's not that I really lie to people, but I'm far nicer than I would ever be if I weren't getting paid.

mehh, being a NEET gets really boring after 2-3 years or so (currently going on 4th year or so)
dunno if not living with your parents affects the case though, they might bring some social contact and shit to everyday life so it wouldn't feel so bland.

4 years of hands on consecutive training + 4 years of school, or 5 years of consecutive training before you're eligibile for the exam. I think there's another way too, like if you're an electric engineer, you can take the exam.

But I'm not sure about that, as that is not the route I went.

40k is what you make now? Yeah you stand to make a lot more as an electrician, but it takes time.

Money aside, I really do enjoy what I do. I enjoy power tools and hand tools, and just generally being really good at fixing things.

I work a cozy job in facilities and then go to my house flipping job, listening to rap and rock and roll and snacking all while kicking ass. I really do feel accomplished at the days end.

As an electrical engineer I approve this message. Anybody wanna come work for Mercedes-Benz?

Only niggers think US cops aren't great lol. Stop watching sky news

Yeah I make 40k now. It's okay, I work for a major computer company who is hated on the internet, and they have great benefits/pay, but working from home gives you weight gain and cabin fever, and I'm rapidly approaching a ceiling in terms of pay. So are you in college for it, what's your BA called if so? I see a few listed at my local school.

Dindu nuffin

What do you do? I wouldn't mind working from home. I might have MS so I need something easy, kind of why I thought electrician work would be a much better choice than lineman which is physically demanding.

If THAT'S your concern, I hate to break it to you bud, but that's more or less the same at every job. No one is getting fulfilled simply because they talk to clients/customers who are retarded or annoyed 80% of the time. You have to find stuff and relationships outside of your working hours.

At the very most, U.S cops need to use better restraint before pulling out guns. But honestly, they aren't that bad, they aren't big bad racists on the whole, mainstream narratives can suck my balls.

>you sound like pic related

Nah, I just did the apprentice program + hands on. It was some after work program, worth a few credits I think.

Camden county.
And yes I'm voting for trump. Good to see there's some of us out there.

I work for Apple. It's a hated company I know, but they pay well, you don't have to leave your house all day, you can have a computer next to your work machine that they provide you running Sup Forums or netflix, or whatever. Look on the apple jobs site for "Apple At home Advisor". You can do phone or chat, phone is commonly where most start, I'm on Chat. Stellar benefits (full, health, dental, vision, ect) and they pay for you to go back to school if you want, as long as you can say it's something you want to do for the company one day, basically anything but crap like "Woman's studies". You can choose to work 5 8 hour days, or 4 10 hour days, so 2 or 3 days off. You may have to work holidays, but get double time and a half if you do. I worked last christmas evening, and made like 50 bucks an hour or something. I just want to keep moving up is all.

PS if you want to apply, apply once a day in a different state. It doesnt matter where you do as long as it's the same country you're in, and they are on a hiring spree right now.

I am from /Essex/, I want to move to another state honestly. NJ has the worst gun laws in the nation. It is basically illegal to carry here. Cost of living and property taxes are the devil here too. Where did you move to?

Badass, I always loved him in that movie, I guess it had more of an effect that I thought. I'll have to check it out, staring at a computer 4 days a week 10 hours a day gets tiring and I want to go do something with my hands.

Do I need a degree or anything?

Still here, homie. Always thought I'd move but friends and family and such. Plus I got a sweet deal on a duplex.

Union here