youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary will win

No.

Sorry, but she won't.

Nixon was a top ten president

>A

100,000 (!!!!!) more Hillary Documents are coming within a week or two.

This could be that batch that shuts that lying cunt down for good.

Hillary will be the worst thing that's happened to America since Obama.

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

>Many Jews in the Communist conspiracy. Chambers and Hiss were the only non-Jews. Many thought that Hiss was. He could have been a half. Every other one was a Jew—and it raised hell for us. But in this case, I hope to God he's not a Jew.

>The Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards

>But by God, there are exceptions. But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us.
On Jews, to H. R. Haldeman, as quoted in "Nixon: I Am Not an Anti-Semite" by Timothy Noah, in Slate (October 7, 1999)

>As long as I'm sitting in the chair, there's not going to be any Jew appointed to that court. [No Jew] can be right on the criminal-law issue.

>I can't ever say that, but I believe it.
Responding to Rev. Billy Graham's assertion that the Jews have a "stranglehold" on the media that "has to be broken or the country's going down the drain." Quoted in The New Yorker (15 April 2002)

>I'm not for women, frankly, in any job. I don't want any of them around. Thank God we don't have any in the Cabinet.

>I don't think women should be in any government job whatever. I mean, I really don't. The reason why I do is mainly because they are erratic and emotional.

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon

Civl War II: Electric Bogaloo here we come!

>Nixon
>Bad president

No meming around, who do you really think will win? Don't confuse this with who you /want/ to win.

True if she had a chance in hell of being elected. People of the US are tired of minority/female-types for president right now. We need someone better than Bush or Obama. Make America great again. I suggest gallows and pitchforks for all the fuckers that have wronged us, but that is probably not a main-stream idea.

$0.05 has been deposited into your America First™ Account.

Nice picture OP.

You should probably check a poll that wasn't raided by basement dwelling neckbeards with VPNs. Hillary is going to win.

Wat

Nixon was actually a great President fuck off Trudeau

>Not being American
>Wanting Hillary over Trump
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I think you mean the BEST president since Nixon.

Nixon ended the war in Vietnam you stupid faggot.

Even liberal-ass Werner Herzog recognized Nixon's greatness (and told an interviewer to shut up and calm down about Trump for similar hysterical-demonization reasons).

Nixon was fucking incredible.

He just covered for people because he was a loyal guy.

>this will never be our flag
why live

So we'll have god-tier foreign relations?
Neat.

>That flag
Fuck yeah.

>Trump will be the worst thing that's happened to America since Nixon

Cool I'm down leaf faggot.

>since Nixon
remember to sage

A FUCKING LEAF

How is the round-up, internment, and mass murder of all democrats a bad thing?

ANYONE who disagrees with me in a neo nazi

in other news i am cosplaying as kopaka. no tahu isn't even the best toa but at least its not pohatu

think i care???
i do

You are only saying this because you are a white male about to get taxed for not having hajj fuck your wife.

Good thing it's fucking September and good thing she does not own the black vote and won't get solid black turnout.

Can you list out all the reasons Nixon was such a bad president? Did the economy collapse or was martial law declared? I can't remember......

What Nixon was guilty of, is kindergarten patty-cake compared to the YUGEST political prostitute in world politics, Shillary Clinton.

he a small white nigga

see above

Fuck off faggot leaf, you're fucking adopted.
You bring shame to this pic.

Trump is in the lead, whatever is going to happen in October will only bring her down

Hillary already is as bad as Nixon without any of his redeeming qualities.

Trump is like the based aspects of Nixon without the criminal paranoia.

sure.

Trump is an excellent opportunity for Canada. Once he enacts those trade protectionist policies all the corporate are guaranteed to leave America. In return we should give them to lax taxes and regulations so they could move their headquarters to here.

*vapes in the royal palace* sorry mom did you say something over this fat cloud?

Why are all white male Hillary supporters cut from such inferior stock?

What was wrong with Nixon? Am I supposed to feign fake outrage because he tried to fuck over the most corrupt, criminal enterprise in United States history, the Democrat Party? He should be put on Mount Rushmore for that alone.

My waifu will be REAL

it's just americans in general m8

>Good thing it's September
>set ember
HOLY SHIT IT'S ALMOST TIME TO VOTE

Nixon was great...

DPRK_news best news.

so is that going to be an ironic or unironic vote for the candidate who got fired from the watergate investigation for being an "unethical, dishonest lawyer"?

>Swastika emblazoned on US flag.
Opinion discarded

What was so bad about Nixon?
He killed commies,
He fought the drug trade,
He was against degeneracy
So he destroyed some documents and tried to undermine the political process of the democratic party.
Hillarys already done that x100

Good on ya Mexico

Why?