Reminder that he's getting unmasked tonight

Reminder that he's getting unmasked tonight.
Who's it gonna be?

who cares

fpbp

Tommy ;_;

Walter

Probably Felicity's new boyfriend, knowing the show's obsession with her.

earth 2 Ollie

I dropped the show midway through season 3. Has it gotten worse?

Season 5 is legitimately the best thing CW has done

You have to stop.

bruce wayne

It was me Ollie!

Either the crazy DA or Felicity's boyfriend. I'm gonna go with the boyfriend since the DA is probably vigilante

Its the original Oliver Queen.

>Way back in the season 2 flashbacks when Oliver got carried off the Island after what happened on the Amazo, he was cloned by ARGUS and the clone is who we've been following this whole time from when he woke up in Katana's house in China. Original Oliver has been operating as an operative for the government performing wet-work, and very few people knew of this including Waller. When Waller died Oliver Prime was forgotten and he went MIA. This is when he finally found out about what his clone did to his family and life. He now seeks nothing more the complete and total destruction of the "Green Arrow" in revenge for his life being hijacked.

I'd watch it for the sheer stupidity that kind of plot twist would bring.

The DA is definitely Vigilante, same name from the comics. it would be a bit too cliche if they use a Flash type twist and have it be the newest cast member to join, twice in one season. My guess is that its someone from a past season come back, so I'm guessing Nyssa!

Its the best season on cw imo

Isn't that what happened to Roy in YJ?

people still watch this when its not crossover related?

Prometheus is actually Eddie
and Savitar is Tommy
W A C K Y
A
C
K
Y

its elon musk . that bj from raj's daughter in front of the league of shadows went to his head

Wix down?

aw shit the list is back