Remember that time Dreamworks released an animated movie where thousands of babies get killed by God and then the hero...

Remember that time Dreamworks released an animated movie where thousands of babies get killed by God and then the hero sings an uplifting song about miracles being possible if you believe in God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZodXLiGLsAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember that time the pharaoh dindu nuffin and still got all that shit?
remember when god hardened his heart so he could keep giving him shit?

Yes, but miracles aren't possible if you believe in a false god like Ra, that's the entire point.

I-it was the Egyptian gods not the Abrahamic God even though in Abrahamic religions there is only one God and claiming there are "Egyptian Gods" is punishable by Hell.

The only western animated movie to make me cry.

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS

*tip*

WE

WUZ

I just realised Moses and Ramesses are doing the Oreimo cover art pose.

DREEMWURKS

Let me tell you a story about God...

Why didn't they do more biblical epics?

Even the direct to VHS movie starring Ben Affleck was great.

>my little brother can't this much of a Jew.

God Splash Page

Shrek

They can get ludicrously violent at times.

>yfw never see Jezebel being ripped apart by dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZodXLiGLsAU

THAT WAS BEN AFFLECK?

God is sick of all you whiners.

God is That Guy.

Hasn't most of early Dreamworks just moved on from the studio and the current team completly diffrent people?

Horus should have watched his back. Ramses never had a chance.

...And then a couple thousand years later, God fucks with Jesse Custer and ends up with a bullet in his skull, The End.

>you fucking fuckers

okay that's pretty good

Just reading the Secret Origin of God is certain to fuck you up.
The Wachowski Brothers wrote it, and look what happened to them!

They were once a couple of cool bros, writing The Matrix and giving no shits...
And now look at them!

Hell is a Christian construct. In Judiasm you're punished by not getting to hang with God in heaven.

You know, that wouldn't have happened if Pharaoh didn't go around claiming to be a god on earth.

>b-but god hardened his heart
1. Do you even know what that phrase means? It literally says "God allowed him to be obstinate". The very first scriptures of the bible never once implied that god forced him to do anything. That was written in by catholics and protestants centuries later.

2. It's pharaoh's fault for killing babies by throwing them to the crocodiles. You think god's gonna take that sitting down?

>Do you even know what that phrase means? It literally says "God allowed him to be obstinate". The very first scriptures of the bible never once implied that god forced him to do anything.
While you are correct that there is an argument that the original hebrew was an expression meaning that god permitted the hardening of his heart and permitted the circumstances that made Pharaoh harden his own heart under free will, it is not a consensus. It also doesn't really matter when you change from the active to the passive when you're discussing god, what with omnipotence.

>It's pharaoh's fault for killing babies by throwing them to the crocodiles. You think god's gonna take that sitting down?
The Yahweh of the Old Testament fuckin' loved a good old baby slaughter, just as long as those babies weren't from his chosen tribe. Don't you remember what happened to the first-born sons of Egypt?

Passover is a celebration of the night god's nightmarish messenger of death didn't also slaughter our own children because we put blood on the door.