twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The duality of man

Old men

Lucky quarters

It's about AGUA

>REALLY
Go back faggot.

how destructive mexican drug cartels are

It's about a clash between 2 generations of tough guys, the prior being in over his head

How bad haircuts make you want to kill.

If Antons rule led him to get into that car crash then what good was his rule?

How younger generations take the places of the older generations

>I am no man.

Really Coens? I walked out of my basement right then and there.

Giggled like a child at this

It freed him from all morality

But only someone without morality would obey a toss they didn't want to do

it's about how poorly we treat the elderly

you should all be ashamed

Mexican and cartels overtaking the South-West.

Even he's not above it. It's completely random. Chaos is ultimately what controls the world and dictates our lives

This is a pretty good review, check it out:
youtu.be/xKyp9rGzZ20

It's about a sheriff that doesn't want to do his job, bring a gun and even goes as far as to reek to a coprse.
If TLJ character actually tried to do his job instead of being a little emo bitch then he wouldn't have to deal with a fucking muder spree in his town.

It's about a pot of coffee that has been sitting out for a week

It's about No Country for Old men
it's about dreaming that your father is passing you on the torch as you walk through the darkness
It's about the money and the drugs

The perils of altruism.

how in the world doesn't he do his job?

It was about checking my patience because no dumb ass cartel is going to put a fucking TRANSPONDER in it that has insane battery life as well as a stupidly huge range. Do you even know how big America is (the continent)?

Fuck you Cormac McCarthy and fuck you Cohen Brothers.

>muh realism
>i'm totally an expert guys

good movie
I rate it 7.5/10

Aliens
Fuck off, sneedfags.

So was Anton mentally ill or massively autistic?

Oh fuck off, the transponder was a weak piece of garbage necessary for the thin plot to keep moving.

1. He always carries a gun.
2. What the hell does "reek to a corpse" mean?
3. You are retarded.

That evil, chaos and random
violence has always existed. That all "back in my day" old people are a bunch of delusional faggots,

says you because you're an expert :^)
literally nobody else had an issue with that because it's not an issue, it's something that you made up in your head based on a reality that isn't real

Do you often let inane details ruin movies that have nothing to do with the overall meaning of the movie?

I just watched it
pretty good but I didn't get the car crash, the guy looked like he had been shot through the windshield or something

It taught me if i ever find a bag of money.. leave the bag there and take the money out of it

It's about how the old generation of good guys are outmatched and that they can choose to die or go off and just enjoy self determination while maintaining their worldview. The dismal tide scene really shows this, the secondary theme I'd say is the self determination vs nature conflict.

Mankind's capacity for evil is greater than mankind's capacity for good.

I wouldn't exactly say that. I'd reword it to
>mankind has an infinite, unstoppable capacity for evil

The cartel didn't put the transponder in the money you idiot. The Americans did.

Muh dik. We've been over this multiple times.