Really Makes You Think

>conservashits

Gay

I really dont care about either one

>occupydemocrats

sage

>
Here's your reply

Because Hilary is sadistic enough to be married to a man that she probably hasnt kissed let alone had sex with for 20 years, probably completely loveless, and one of convenience to put on a good face for the public.

Donald is alpha. The more rich and famous you are the harder it would be to find a genuinely marriagable woman

>better throw in some jesus references because we all know christians are poopoo and doodoo

Demoncrat logic. Reverse your claim.
Justify Hillary for staying with a serial cheater, chastise Trump for doing the same.

>Hillary staying with a rapist when she is a Lesbian is the antithesis of her alleged feminism
>Trump trying 2 wives before finding the right one is not contrary to any of his beliefs.
>Thinking Sup Forums is conservative

hahahahaha occupy democrats thinks we are consaervatives

we right wing now niggers

>here's a photo of Hillary with some Mudslimes! Aren't they so precious and cultured? Their religion is so interesting you know! I can't wait to import more (but not in my neighborhood lol I live in a very 'nice' community that doesn't need diversity!)

>Donald bangs slam pieces in his tower.
My taxes didn't pay for this

>Bill's getting BJs on the clock
My taxes paid for this

Hillary wasn't the serial cheater.

I've read claims they were swingers who knows

>Hillary wasn't the serial cheater.
Vince Foster
Webb Hubbell (Chelsea's dad)

we

are

not

conservacucks

Republican logic:
Forgive Donald Trump for cheating on his many wives, But wont forgive Hillary for enabling and covering up her husbands sexual assault and rape exploits

FTFY

>finding the right one after FOUR kids
>at age 60
>with a gold digger

Do you SERIOUSLY believe your own bullshit?

This is a low quality post and its specifically against the board rules as stated on the top of page one. MODS please remove this garbage.

(((YOU)))

>occupy democrats