Is the star vs fandom entering a ship war drama phase, or is it all just trolling?

Is the star vs fandom entering a ship war drama phase, or is it all just trolling?
And are we all just responding exactly like the show creators want us to? The show has pretty blatant shipping stuff, ranging from the obvious in-your-face starco to the full on gay romance calculated ship fuel that was the Friendenemies episode. Is it all just part of Nefcy's diabolical plan to drive the fans to distraction by first building a shipdom up just to tear the ship down and see shippers crumble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub_NQkGWJKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah it's just trolling.

It's what I suspect too. But still, damn does Nefcy play the fandom's hearts like a fiddle.

*deletes your janna pics*

Would be satisfying to see every ship go down and everyone crying about it

It is the beginning of the end.

>muh shipping
Go back to tumblr you dyke

>Is the star vs fandom entering a ship war drama phase, or is it all just trolling?
It's very clearly all trolling

It's also part of the story so Marco can get past all of his insecurities and so Star realizes her own feelings.

oh hey a star vs thread i haven't seen one of these in forever

>actual endgame ship: Star x rando stuck-up Mewnian royal, a match of convenience and practicality
>she matures to accept that the crown is heavy and duty comes before personal preferences, starts to resemble her mother more and more

>Marco and Jackie part ways too as it turns out she's a half-mermaid princess or whatever. He ends up picking up a basic qt from high school or college or some karate tournament and they have a nice, if totally unexciting, relationship
>Tom marries some demon princess (not even a hottie demon dude)
>Janna becomes a creepy wiccan and gets 12 cats
>Jackie gets with Chet, the swimmer

imagine the anal devastation

I'm glad he found a new show to work on.

while that would piss off shippers that would piss off other people watching the show too, because that ending is boring and underwhelming as fuck for what the show has been like.

Haha do you think Janna has ever raped anyone I'm just wondering because it sounds funny haha

Monster King Marco soon after Dark Star.

>Class picture! I love being back at CalArts! So inspiring!

I searched the image name and reverse image searched the strips and couldn't find a source. Who made these?

The image name has it wrong, it's moringmark, not morNing. on tumblr. moringmark.tumblr.com

"Shippers" and "best girl" posters should all be packed into a rocket and launched into the sun.

I really hope we see Ferguson again. He was so hot and really funny. He's my favorite character.

Except that it's already established that even "duty above all" Queen Moon married entirely on the basis of personal preference.

I don't think the shipping is really that bad in this show's fandom. Some people take it a bit seriously and get a bit hung up on it, but it's not nearly as bad as the SU and RWBY folks are with it.

YOU BASTARD!

Christ

SU's is retarded

RWBY is filled with hot horny teenagers, it was basically made for shipfaggots.

next when?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

who the fuck cares, seriously

Can't she just go into the wand and rape the Marco clone that is there?

In heat star is best star

that pic and your reaction to it made me spit my drink out laughing so hard

maybe they have a mating season

>Giving away the element of surprise
>Meeting a mage in a wide-open area with no cover
>Not bringing a sniper rifle, teleporting to one of the skyscrapers, and blowing their head off
>Not travelling beforehand to kidnap Marco so you can lure the spellcaster into a battleground of your choosing
>Not just skipping the fight entirely and cutting open Star's throat while her offspring is fucking around
>Not building some robots she can't sense to back you up

Professional Outrage: Is it this kid's first day on the job?

I want to grab Star by the back of her neck, bend her over the dining room table, yank down her little tights and panties and eat out her asshole for 2 hours even if she's not really into it.

Assuming he ever gets out of jail, that would be nice to see.

No, because Glossaryck is gone and Star can't enter or leave wand without his help.

Experience takes time. I doubt she's done much time traveling assassination. If she fails but figures it out, she'll just hop back an extra day or so and kidnap Jackie.

You don't even need to kill her, just make it evident that Jarco isn't worth it.

Jackie seems very eager to make some Jam as soon as possible so Starco kid better make a move soon.

Who says they can't exist at the same time?

Marco isn't a slut

Sauce?

Yea but he is Mexican.

>HISHE
but seriously mewberty was really sweet, just the way marco was so sad to see star leave, and the way he ran up to hug her when she came back, it speaks volumes about how far he has gone since the first episode

We are all merely cogs in the Madwoman Nefcy's plan

It should be brownies

nectar brownies

she makes us dance like puppets, slaves to her rhythm

>Must endure femcuck memes for 2-3 months

I bet Nefcy planned this the madwoman

Kek.

Not exactly.

Jarco shippers are just having fun with the brief time they've got with their ship. We mostly all know where endgame is, but they're happy they get to see some more of Janne and Marco before the inevitable Starco end. Only a few delusional idiots are seriously declaring shipping wars because it's so blatant that this is a mechanism for generating Starco drama.

I'm on team Let Marco Score, by the way.

>Janne

Man their names always get mixed together when I post em.

Fem cucking is rare, so I'm not even mad.

well congratulations, you got yourself cucked
so what's the next step in your master plan?

>File
The dude does't seem that mad

So what do you think happened in there Sup Forums?

Crashing this ship. With no survivors

hugging, hand holding, whatever it is kida dp these days

I'd like a parallel universe episode, eventually.

perfect and cute

Would Star rape Marcia?

Maybe is the extra height but that one doesn't look as much of twink as most of the male Stars, even if he still has a headband for some reason.

Should have a red cap instead tbqh

so cute omg

Would Prince Star enjoy watching skater Chads plow his Mexican waifu?

I noticed there are not many genderbent Jackies or just Jack

Probably would fake mewberty to get an excuse to plow that

Only at first

Do you think star would notice if her friends are sad and try to help them

I need some genderbent cuckening

#
I wouldn't mind one where they end up traveling to a universe were everything is the opposite gender, despite the cliché.

according to the episode cheer up, star where she tries to cheer up marco after his bad day
probably

Nope

Since male Star would have a "prince" before her name he would have already been fucked by every girl in school.

Nadie te preguntó youtu.be/ub_NQkGWJKU

does anyone have the pics of the guy who supposedly works close with the svtfoe staff who gave some season 2 spoilers?

this is great

Gotchu.

This

Weird and adorable!

thank you senpai

janna ep when

never

She already had one

She already had one

np senpai.

Were the actual couples at the Blood Moon Ball pissed that the moon chose two souls that were only good friends?