Mass Effect Andromeda 2016 release

The devs for the new mass effect game said the universe will have no connection to the previous trilogy because of outcry from fans that hated the trilogy.

Question: How can the fans of a trilogy hate the trilogy?

New Mass Effect promises "no white male lead" as the dev said to promote diversity. Does that even matter to gamers? When I hear things like that devs say its a red flag that their focus isnt on making a great game but more on promoting some kind of social agenda when they should be talking about frame rates, or ya know the game.

The forums for the game were shut down by EA due to there being almost no game talk but it was all discussion of political garbage, not Mass effect politics but things like LGBT+QW rights and respecting Islam and all this other weird ish that has NOTHING to do with gaming.

Are games pushing too much of a progressive agenda to reach a wider audience? How is reaching feminists and trans people the "wider" audience? I never had a friend say hey go buy Mass Effect because they hired alot of trans people. Is it true that in America the number of trans people has grown so rapidly that they now number in the tens of millions to be who all these marketers are chasing that gaming dollar for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1hBNALUk4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are the creators of the new Mass Effect hired due to their vast following among gamers to shape the game so that people are not triggered by the content.

You bigots just won't accept a strong lesbian black woman in the progressive Mass Effect: Andromeda

These god damn fucking SJW's are ruining one of my favorite video game series out there.

the one dev called fans of the original white virgins who need their parents basements and since their losers and wont hes bringing the diversity right into your bedroom with his game.

>Manveer
That's all you have to read. Browns are so cucked it's disgusting. This practically gay incel thinks he'll get sweet Anita pussy by white knighting so he's taken on this persona

Wait, that triggered bitch is a writer for PC Gamer?

wait are you saying that i cant make a white character if i were to get this game?

I liked the original trilogy, but after all the SJW shit bioware keeps pushing I can't wait to see this shit crash and burn.

these guys will ruin Mass Effect. The future looks bleak.

>We'll never get another massively expansive space opera dripping with lore the way ME was
Oh well, time to sit back and watch these faggots finish burning the ashes 3 left.

Fingers crossed it flops as hard as Ghostbusters so maybe they'll learn they're lesson (they won't).

she isnt Triggered, she is a rape survivor who was raped online in a video game because she was touched virtually in the game when another player tea bagged her which she did not consent too. She is now the lead creator for the new Mass Effect game.

>Female characters are specifically made to look hideous

Looks like I'm skipping the romance option

Couldn't you already do that in the very first game?

>New Mass Effect promises "no white male lead"

...but those are the vast majority of science fiction fans, were the majority writers and producers of the original game, and were the biggest portion of the fanbase.

Wait in the original games you could make your sheppard Black, brown or a woman anyway

I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect trilogy. When you go back and listen to some of the dialogue from 2 and 3, there are a few, but extremely subtle lefty messages in there, but it's not invasive or anything. Bioware has been going to shit really fast. Think I'll pass on Andromeda.

After ME3 and DA2/3 andromeda is a definite wait and see or pirate anyway

Into the bargain bin aka the trash it goes!

>Pandering the market that do not play games.

Abandoned
Just like Marvel and Wizards of the Coast have done.
They are no longer the target market, but will probably still buy anyway because they're stupid.

Source for this shit?

Because fuck bioware if this is really but if you're just shitposting I hope you fracture your asshole on a fire hydrant

sage until proof

Looks like jahans

>...but those are the vast majority of science fiction fans
as the creators say whites are racist and must embrace diversity by force if necessary.

Not a real post, there is no susan hummer and a simple search has no results for that tweet
Holy shit you guys can be so autistic sometimes

Dead before 2 was done

>>Pandering the market that do not play games.
Gotta wonder though, how big is this niche they keep pandering too in gaming like with BF1 or Tomb Raider which through in tons of multicultural characters because Tomb Raider went from being a single character Lara Croft to the multiculture pals. We all know how bad that game failed but companies will push this agenda until their bankrupt it seems like with that Ghostbusters movie where Feig called the original white fans racists because they didnt like seeing an all female cast.

Not me. I did not buy or even play 3 and I'm beginning to think that I won't bother with 4 either. It saddens me because I thought 4 might be the last chance to save the series. However it looks like they are setting themselves up for financial disaster.

>Source for this shit?
Check the bioware forums.... oh yea their shut down due to SJW infighting also check their twitters bro its all right there.

Simple

Don't buy it

They will learn just like how Hollywood is learning now that its not worth pandering to a bunch of shitty SJW, cause they dont have any money or dont buy shit like this in the first place.

They literally have a white guy as the player character in the tech demo.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1hBNALUk4w

inb4 they add restrictions on character creation

>non-brown eyes
>blond hair
Pick 1

>not physically disabled/obese
>heterosexual
Pick 1

>male
>white
Pick 1

bu-but BF 1 shows that German Nazi regiments were mostly comprised of Africans and same with the British...

We was nazis!

ME2 is in my Top 5 ALL TIME games....

And I have been around since before the Timex/Sinclar 2K Memory "computer"....

I haven't played ME3 yet because *genius* me traded his 360 for a Xbone and ME3 is still unopened.

>I had reach ; she had flexibility.

I'm sure he's supposed to be "hispanic"

I read on /vg/ that you can pick whatever race you want your soldier to be in the "soldier" menu when the came comes out. DICE were just being swedish pussies in the beta

check out those ass jiggle physics, pretty sure since normally games focus on boob jiggle physics this is a first!

Bioware was acquired midway through ME2 development.

Is this amoeba thing in pic related a playable race?

You gotta consider that propraganda like this won't be consumed by people who bought the first game. My fear is that kids buy and start to get programmed more at an impressionable age.

>DICE were just being swedish pussies in the beta
Still waiting for them to put the women back in because of course that is historically accurate as the game claims.

Oddly if you notice the game is World War 1 yet everyone runs around with machine guns, they did release a statement from hired historical experts saying that the common gun of WW1 was a machine gun because rifles were too slow.

ME3 is shit, you're better off just not playing it.

ME2 was the start of the decline, to be honest. Albeit, as a series Mass Effect was poorly conceived from the outset because they never planned the core story ahead of time.

I really love ME2 and, though I'll probably catch flak for this, I think ME3 was even better in a lot of ways.

Haha now I'm truly not sad my PS4 was destroyed in a house fire

anyway, I only play rpgs by Polish people now. Cyberpunk 2077 when?

I'll just do a userpatch if they pull that shit user

>I think ME3 was even better in a lot of ways.

Sure, I can buy that in terms of graphics and combat.

What turned me off from ME3 was the shitty writing though and the stunting of the dialog wheel.

>Cyberpunk 2077 when?
weird that noone makes those games, like wtf gaming, half the games on any shelf literally look like the same game.

What do they mean by "writer"? Do they call coders "writers" now?

They can't ruin WH40k r-right guys?

Is the ANEETa fictional character the new villain you have to shoot in the face with a shotgun?

No, they'll just reuse the TOTALLY NOT TRUMP character model from WatchKangz.

>Being over the age of 12
>Still playing video games

no worries new DOW 3 actually is looking decent, not great but only because we dont know enough yet since they keep being vague and changing whats in the game like base building or no base building.

Thankfully its not that ass DOW2 system of having heros and 3 or 4 squads only.

>video gaymen
Fucking degeneracy

12 year olds don't get high scores, men do.

>bioshit
who cares, only the original mass effect was good

this

But as best as I can recall, there was no white male lead in any of the ME games. Kaiden seemed like a white/spic mix, same with Vega. The only real white male characters were the most based. Admiral Hackett and TIM

There were a few cringe moments, but the overall story and narrative I though was great. Kai Leng was pretty fucking useless, and the worst offense was during the final rush toward the citadel beam when Sheppard calls the Normandy in to pick up the other two squadmates rather than keep running for the beam.

>not realizing that most gamers are weak, submissive men who do whatever a vagina tells them

EA is a fucking cancer that consumes and destroys all it touches. They have a trail of dead, once quality studios behind them with more corpses than Hillary Clinton. There is not a single franchise they have become involved in that has not gone to shit, and done so almost immediately.

I wonder how long until they start complaining that too many villains are white males

Just a new media frontier for the (((leftists))) to invade. Further reminding us, almost as though meant to me an insult, That the jews will not relent until all our societies are completely destroyed.
White men won't even be left with a form of escapism, all our media and entertainment will be subverted

Didnt these fucks ruin Dragon Age with gay Minotaurs and shit like that?

>brown hair and eyes

>white

ME2 is one of my favorite games ever

I'd hate to see this series get ruined even more by SJWs

Wait, are they serious?

New Mafia 3 also follows the trend of playing as a black person and killing all the white people. Remember guys all those black people in the italian mafia?

Shepard was a fucking white male who went around fucking women, blue women, Australian women (north american power fantasy), alien muslim women and strong independent prisoner women while killing aliens and that's really all I care about.

THAR SHE BLOWS!

WE

A lot of gamers will ignore the political message, if it's a shit, badly written game it won't sell. If it's complex and absorbing and well made it will; but if the devs are changing tack this much to appease tiny albeit noisy minority they're going to fuck it up.

>Wait, are they serious?
Yes the women were in the beta they showed its on their youtube, they took out women after complaints saying that it promoted using women in war which was an edgy time due to women in the US refusing to sign up for the draft in protest and still refusing as a whole mostly if you look at the registry stats.

Indeed. Those are always the most interesting characters.

Nobody should support EA anyway.

I dunno, Dead Space series was pretty good.

EA makes it easy to not support them.

I still own the original boxes of Baldur's Gate / Icewind Dale / BG2 etc, big fat old PC game boxes. More recently I've played some and subsequently lost interest in their products.

Modern Bioware is not the same company that released these classic games, so I care little about what degeneration they've gone through in the past few years and further with these current developments. They won't get money from me, just like Ubisoft won't get money from me for any new incarnations of their classic M&M series and others.

It is not just EA its that the girl gamer population and feminists who take gender studies get offended by games portraying women in a way where they could be objectified.

Here is a game that shows the original and the western version of a pop star in a toned down outfit so that feminists dont get triggered. Many jap companies are flatout refusing to release games in the west now due to these cultural norms. Its pretty bad when other cultures call the US which is supposed to be about freedom not mature enough to handle their games due to an outfit a character wears.

lol didn't ME3 end with the promise of more adventures through DLC, rather than a proper ending? And now they are just dropping that continuity entirely.

Not that I recall

I can't even remember the last time I knowingly bought a game from them.
I hope they put even more diversity SJW stuff in it like feminism, gays, dindus, etc.
>Just alienate my consumer base

>that pic

Incredibly dank and daring synthesis

The original trilogy is the most cucked, disgusting game ever. There's every degenerate thing there: faggotry, feminism (lots of strong women soldiers), multiculturalism, fucking bestiality for Christ's sake! Everything wrapped up in pretty, colorful package.

Modern entertainment industry is fucking cancer. Keep away from this shit, and definitely make sure to keep your kids away. Do something substantial instead, experience real life, become better.

WUZ

I bet her pussy smells like smoked ham.

>they are just dropping that continuity entirely.
EA doesnt support any of the original Mass effect games anymore and alot of the dlc for PC even if you buy it doesnt work since the game cant read alot of the new codes. You can get refunds though so their not total dicks about it.

me3 was sgit and the other two where boring and only noteworthy because of their VN elements

>Gamer Bros exist because we allow it, and they will end because we demand it

That's some very tolerant thinking.

>Jews exist because we allow it, and they will end because we demand it.

More like Massive Freak: Androgynous

so just like every other mass effect? Or do they not understand customization

> There's every degenerate thing there: faggotry, feminism (lots of strong women soldiers), multiculturalism, fucking bestiality for Christ's sake!
And yet no loli's because that would be going to far.

Last one wasn't.

>dat Al Davis indoctrination

I miss Garrus so much. Sometimes I want to play ME2 just for that kind of stuff. But dont play ME3

Kangz... thanks gaming!

They told us our choices mattered but every single ending was the same just with a different coloured explosion. Then they made a new dlc ending for it and it was just as bad.