Why are millennial women stupid?

Why are millennial women stupid?

>implying guys are any better

1/3

2/3

3/3

Why does Sup Forums hate Soe so much?

pump and dump this slut

i don't care unless this is soe, then i'm devastated and am going to go cry.

Are you aiming to be the next? Ask her for a racial break down. See how many niggers have splooged into her uterus!

Lol, are you still wasting your vitality on this whore?

Jesus Christ.

who is she? what is the point of this situation? what are your intentions?

>no
lol

Lel. I know a girl who lost her virginity at 17, is now 18 and had sex with 30 something guys.

And they wonder why they cant find decent men

I hate everyone. I hope world ends soon.

I want to eat her pussy like an Arby's roast beef sammich.

>No

I have to know what this person looks like.

Oh look, it's this guy, with this thread again

Now gimme sauce to this girl dammit!

Tinder trash. Just for reference she was from Laramie, WY. I didn't know there were 80 guys in Wyoming.

she's already taken by this LAD

getting a running injury is stupid?

How the fuck do you have so little going on in their life that they have the time to do this?

Wonder what made her go super slut all of the sudden.

How empowering

seems like an airhead who draws once a week so she can write 'creative' in her profile

cute tho

It doesn't take long for a woman to get some dick user. Literally they have to do is take five minutes out of their day to pull some dude into the bathroom and bend over the toilet.

>81
and that's the number she gave you lmao

her real number is 150+ easy

>Do you regret knowing now?
She is asking this because she regrets it, some questions are thinly veiled statements about the self.

I genuinely feel bad for the women who got conned into this "sexual liberation" meme. Poor naive girls don't stand a chance in this kike run world. I guarantee this is isn't the future they saw for themselves when they were ten years old.

This family. There's only 52 weeks in a year. Which means she was fucking 1-3 dicks a week. Probably a every friday, and saturday night sitting at the bar waiting to get "charmed"

is that 2gud?

>Ah well, you should look into it
Kek how pathetic. It reminds me of this classic.

Lol did she ever have to drive halfway just meet up with someone for sex

College probably.

Yes
Just kill yourself whore, even you know it's fucking shameful

She said she was exploring herself. Also, it wasn't 80 dicks unless she lied about the number. She said she was bi before in the conversation so some were women. Still quite a few yards of cock though.

you realize this isnt the norm tho

>you realize this isnt the norm tho
>isnt the norm tho
r u new

>I genuinely feel bad for the women who got conned into this

Yeah those poor women can't make the right choice on their own, they were 'conned' it's totally not because they love the power of their sexuality. Who gives a fuck what their vision of the future is like? If their vision isn't enough to keep them from whoring around, despite obviously knowing it's undesirable, then they didn't have much of a vision to begin with.

Plot twist the grey person is a dude. Still repulsive as fuck though

Sup Forums isnt the norm there billions of people

>Sup Forums isnt the norm there billions of people
i dont mean new to Sup Forums you sperger

i mean new to life

Honestly the worst part about this chick after finding this out was what she said her job was before in the conversation.

She's one of those people responsible for researching and setting rules and guidelines for K-12 public school curriculum. Mull that over.

>dontforgetaboutme.png

What the fuck is vegan yogurt?

yeah but it's an old pic of them

>She's one of those people responsible for researching and setting rules and guidelines for K-12 public school curriculum. Mull that over.

That's not surprising grade school is full of bitter, ugly, spiteful old bags who hate men and boys.

Fucking hell, I regret knowing

Holy m,other fucking shiiiiiittt

Jusus FUUUCKKK

and that's counting 1st times only

for the bj

holy... fuuucckk

wtf
jesus

might just hang myself desu lads, why even bother

Sounds like she is a succubus that feeds off of sexual energy, it would make sense that she made a career in dominating the minds of children.

They know their young attractive bodies can get them everything they want so they don't have to try at anything in life so they become shitty people.

STOP ANSWERING THE MILLENIAL THREADS

THEY HAVE THEMEVERYDAY TO SLIDE YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS

sage

pic

have we lost?

>have we lost?
probably

Then let our lord be known.

Same stupid vapid smile.
every picture

Fire at will