South Park literally beyond repair

Did anyone actually, unironically like this shitfest? It's still the same shit like it was for the last 2 seasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gKxtXzAgGew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep it's in full zombie mode. Hopefully the game will be good, but I'm kind of sick of South Park now anyway.

Oh yeah and Tweek and Craig being actually gay is super fucked up, like wtf, wasn't that supposed to be a joke originally?

DUDE FIDGET SPINNERS LMAO

How can you still have hope about the game? It's just gonna be LOL MARVEL AMIRITE

trailer for the new episode looks promising.

I for one will be boycotting this filth from now on

bend the knee XD

I thought it was great.

the stick of truth was boring as fuck

GOTfags need to die

You've chosen the name Douchebag, correct?

you wanna keep the name douchebag?

test

it's been shit for years

Season 19 was the last good season, but these last two seasons have been extremely painful to watch.

It's been shit since the start.

>lmao swear words
>ecks dee Stan throws up talking to Wendy
>CHEESY POOFS ecks xDDD
>Mr Hanky! LMAO a talking poop!
>Lmao aliens in every episode!!!

And it was full of political shit as well. Or what Sup Forums call 'SJW content', what is it, 4th episode? Big Gay Als Big Gay Boat Ride. The only change between 1st season and 'nu-South Park' is the fact they decided to stick to recent events, rather than generic cover all topics.

For you.

in case anyone could't find it

youtu.be/gKxtXzAgGew

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

STOP ENGAGING WITH THE PEOPLE DIRECTLY YOU MUST USE CNN FOR THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

South Park is a shell of itself.

Season 19 was good!? That's the season that was so bad that I stopped watching.

it was horrid

everything is bad now
I guess this is growing up
*du nu nuna naaa*

>not "took my love, I took it down"
one job, user
one job

Season 19 had some low points, but also some really good gems.

Can you imagine if that episode was the series finale?

They'll lay off Trump soon enough. Wait for whenever they'll make fun of SJW's again so you can start spamming your "BASED" threads.

But they BTFO'd SJW cucks in fact season 19 is the most based season

I stopped watching when they made fun of Trump. That was it for me. Seriously, what's wrong with them?

Season 19 was shit though. That was the one with Whole Foods and shit? If you think that was good you need to fuck off from MY Sup Forums

tasty bait there lad

>Did anyone actually, unironically like this?
I did. But then I'm not an ameritard who spazzes out whenever someone has a different view on things.

If you're not American, your view isn't irrelevant anyway.

so are tweek and craig still together or what?

Yes. And it's still purely for comedic effect. Not that the one-million-moms-affiliate-formerly-known-as-Sup Forums can tell.

Oh wow

> isn't irrelevant

USA USA USA

>DUDE DRUMPF AND TWITTER LMAO
so how that was different from colbert? or maher?
Make fun of trump all you want but make it original and funny. This is so fucking lazy, I bet some korean AI wrote this script.

What, praytell, is a new and original Trump joke that would make a Trump supporter laugh at?

I remember being a Bush supporter and laughing at the stupid shit he said, but Trump supporters seem to think he doesn't actually say any stupid shit.

The Yelp, Caitlin Jenner, and gentrification episodes were all pretty good, but I'm sure you are going to call them shit, some of South Parks best content has been about current things eg Warcraft or guitar hero.

I've been redpilled since Trump won the election 2016 and South Park isn't funny anymore. They make fun of the President! How is this allowed?

Im not a comedian with hundreds of ghostwriters writing jokes for me. Im also canadian and I dont care about trump. I want south park to be fun again but you amerifats ruining everything.

>politics is extremely toxic
>lets talk about politics anyway and try to force a counter narrative down your throat like everyone else anyway

>If you're not American, your view isn't irrelevant
Can't argue with that mate, top kek.

>Im not a comedian with hundreds of ghostwriters writing jokes for me
South Park is made by two guys with Bill Hader in a room laughing at their jokes. Trey has written every single episode of South Park.

>parroting the opinion of the entire media and academic establishment is edgy and cool
It isn't about being offended because they made fun of Trump. It just shows a lack of creativity. You can't find humor in establishment positions.

It's more so that Trump jokes have oversaturated comedy central to the point of becoming painfully unfunny. Even the creators of Southpark mentioned this, but yet they continue.

Everybody who likes it seems to only like it for making fun of SJWs even though it's not actually funny.

south park was in its prime during bush years and barely even mentioned him

Yeah but he was a legit politician not a meme

What? Are you seriously saying trump isn't politician? He won the fucking election.

>You can't find humor in establishment positions.
This. That's why I only like altright comedians.

>politician
>Thinking Nambia is a country
hmmmm

I̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶N̶a̶m̶b̶i̶a̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶ Oops

It's not funny that a President doesn't know geography.

You'd already be a more legit politician than trump then.

not op but i liked the previous game a lot more than the episodes they were airing around that, maybe because the game reminded me more of the old South Park

Ehh, yes it is.

It's not South Park's fault dumb is a a massive joke irl, how can you satirize something like that.

>The view of someone who doesn't live in a third-world country doesn't matter

based tsar putin

I stopped watching about halfway through last year. If I wanted to be preached to I would go to church.

Was the first episodes background really loud for anybody else?
I thought it was part of the joke at first, but it was never mentioned, at all, so i'm not sure if the stream i was watching it on was just crappy or not, but honestly i could barely hear the characters talk sometimes

>be huge South Park fan
>refuse to watch any more new episodes because the writers are now irreversibly cucked
>people who religiously hate South Park are still watching it

When south park makes fun of someone I like, it is terrible and a shell of its former self. When it makes fun of someone I dislike, it is the best.