BAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA

Bodega's retardation aside, Stephen DeKnight's a pretty cool guy, hopefully we'll get more action than the first movie.

Idris Elba is looking good there.

Looks pretty cool to me. Would be better if Sons of Anarchy dude and Asian chick died and the new movie focused on Stacker and the Aussie kid. Striker Eureka was the best jager

>hopefully we'll get more action than the first movie.

Doubtful, the movie actually has less budget than Pacific Rim. I don't expect them to build the physical cockpits for the robots.

Is boyega basically going to be the new Jlaw

>spreading out your forces to cover thousands of miles of coastlines

I still don't understand why they didn't concentrate all their jagers the closest island to the breech and then just gangbang them each time one exited the breech

Reminder:

This entire film was shot in 20 days.

It's implied that Hong Kong is the closest place to the breech with the infrastructure to support multiple jagers. The shatterdome housed 30+ jagers at its peak. The helicopters that rescue the pilots at the end only have a maximum round trip range of about 200 miles without mid-air refuelling so the breech had to be somewhat close to Hong Kong

No that's unironically Idris Elba

>experts take far less time to complete a task compared to novices

Academy Award confirmed

>I don't expect them to build the physical cockpits for the robots.
you mean the ones that still exist and could be reused/slightly altered?

Source? says it started principle filming in Nov 2016 and finished March 2017

A "blockbuster" is shot in less than three weeks. I can't wait to see how badly it is panned.

>cgi heavy movies require less actor screen time

You don't say

Reminder that leaked info proves this is gonna blow:

-Aimed primarily at kids/much younger audiences.

-Described as “Pacific Rim meets Enders Game”.

-Not a lot of kaiju action; most fights are just the pilots training. Implied the kaiju don't show up until the 3rd act.

-Kaiju hadn’t even been designed yet at the time (this was a month ago tho) which makes me think they aren’t as big of a priority now, unlike when Del Toro was involved.

-The person that saw it said “It kinda blew, plot was terrible, action was only okay this time”.

Man Of Steel took 120 days.

pls no

Boyega was one of the TFA's redeeming features, so i have no problem with that.

>they'll never make a good giant robot movie and go full on G Gundam with crazy ass attacks like rocket fists on giant chains, with the pilots yelling out attack names

This is a prequel based on Idris' character from the first one, right?

>prequel
It's a sequel with his son.

The nip was a trap?

god fuck holywood is cheap now

mother! took 6 days

>Pacific Rim = Char's Counterattack
>Pacific Rim 2 = AGE

The only way that could be true is if the movie had more CG action and fewer scenes of humans dicking around than the original. Sounds good to me.