What was behind the very scary door?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem
youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur mom lmao

A screening of IT (2017)

someone posting tumblr picture on Sup Forums

Yeah? and what you going to do about it ya faggot? you going to stop me? you can't stop me.

A sewer gangbang

Masturbating Juggalos. All of them.

Nothing at all. The 'Very Scary' door was obviously the correct choice. The kids were dumb to take such obvious bait of going through the 'Not So Scary'

Georgie and clowns. The boys big fears. To be fair some cut in half body isn't that scary compared to what could have been.

Pennywise isn't sporting or honorable. There was no "right" choice.

Saged. Say hello to page ten for me you fucking cretin.

Bump

>hi sweetie. Do you want a balloon?
What do

if he chose the not scary door, but pennywise told him it the right answer DEFINITELY wasn't the scary door

Should you change or not change your answer to get the best odds?

>/ss/ with IT

Alright, I'm interested

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

>stick benis in sewer
>female penny wise bites it off
at least it went in one female mouth finally

Georgie dressed as a clown

>announcing sage

>IT morphs into the things that turn them on instead of things that scare them, makes them have weird fetishes when they're old
The best part is, Stephen "She's nine so it's fine" King would approve this

I like new Penny so fucking much he's the walking compilation of my many fetishes.

Anyone got the Richie Pepe and Pennywise Wojak?

Same thing every door.

Is there any r34 of this shit yet? Remember "No exceptions"

>older MILF calls you sweetie
>her perfume smells amazing
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I mostly prefer fanfics tho.

Good shit

Because Pennywise never acts in good faith and his powers have limits, it's more reasonable to believe all the doors led to the same room with the labels just being there to fuck with the kids.

Ok, that's enough internet for me.

That's totally not good

What if Pennywise opened up one of the other doors after they chose one? Should they change their selection or no?

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

Another door

de_stroyed

please don't re-awaken my clown girl fetish user, there's too little material for usage anyway

>thought IT 2017 would bring more clown fetish shit to light
>it didn’t
Being a clownfag is suffering. God help you if you post those same tired photos of Lexi Belle as a clown. I will literally come through your computer screen and burn your house down

I recall there was a picture lying somewhere, of him with enormous engorged monster dick covered in spikes and bumps and shit and there was fucking LOTS of drool and other fluids. Oh, and teeth of course. I wish I could find it again.

>it didn’t
Just HOW fucking blind/retarded must you be? Said tumblr is literally swarming with this shit.

>everyone fetishizing Pennywise and saying how much they want to fuck him/him to fuck them
>it didn't

>Said tumblr
Which one?

>Being a clownfag is suffering. God help you if you post those same tired photos of Lexi Belle as a clown.
hallowen lad, all the slags will be dressing up as clowns this year

Not gay shit you literal faggots. Show me the influx of sexy clown girls and I will eat my own words and apologize

I meant its certain part (not exact one and not as a whole).

>hallowen lad, all the slags will be dressing up as clowns this year
>not Wonder Woman
>not a freakish combination of both

Yes plz

>a freakish combination of both

I'll take the 3

lel
no luck for u then dude, such pity.

REEEEEEEE GET OOOOOOUT!!!!

Haaa!

I see stuff like this and try to fap to it as a challenge. Lets go motherfucker

well fanfics are predominantly straight well, considering that they are meant for fem reader insert...