twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

upvote reddit style

up, up, up, upvote reddit style

heeeeeey what doth life meme xd

up, up, up upvote reddit style

your picture only proves that no one on reddit watches it

EAT THAT KETCHUP NICE AND GOOD

I can't

the amount of redditors that watch it also corresponds to how many people on Sup Forums watch it. hmmm, very interesting

source?

Season 1 episode 10, shakashuri blowdown bro

youtube.com/watch?v=akAoRhIzkK4

XRA S2 is awful and completely misses what made S1 great

It's not about smart people

Fairly sure the pic is ironic, since Rick and Morty fans spammed it with Rick and Morty in the smart spot

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Xavier: Renegade Angel. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of new age metaphysics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Xaviers optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Fritjof Capra literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Xavier truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Xavier's existencial catchphrase "Frittata," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as PFFR's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

Heart she holler is more like made by people who think they're smart for dumb people who think they're smart

t. brainlets

FUCK YOU PATTON! Moral is superior

this, why does this show get no love? Did nobody grow up in a weird absurdly repressed and conservative church community?

Sup Forums ignores actual quality

S1E6

It's almost like it's a niche show that no one watches

dude television show wars lol

You're all faggots for making me download this fucking shit

WHAT DOTH LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LAUGH PLEAS

S2 E8

>Name a better episode than S2 E7

Pet Siouxicide
What do I win?

Nothing because you're wrong

Xavier is Reddit incarnate you 9gag underaged faggots

just watch it on youtube

What the fuck? This is a real show?
I thought it was a shitpost meme

It is a shitpost meme, in the form of a show

It's not that good and 70% of the exchange is very toilet humor below the XRA average

Unpopular opinions

>witnessing XRA in potato quality without subtitles

stay plebeian

s1e2, the one where he joins a gang was the best one.

the worst one was the last episode of season 2

it does, and especially did get love when season 2 came out. its a different kind of show.

but season two of moral orel is the kind of show that ends up being more enjoyable to praise and remember than actually rewatch.

its really slow paced and dark.

Watching this one right now.

>you even have a girlfriend
>really? is he disabled?

the gang one with the gangs.
And the gangs are like
i secretly groom poodles
No way i secretly groom poodles too
I groom poodles every time you guys turn around, see watch this. and then they turn around and he grooms a poodle

minimalista! I like!

e2 s1

S2 E6

the most dream-like episode.. 100% perfect from start to end 10/10 GOAT

My favorite is the one where he tries to be normal.

e3 s1

cripical

i would swim through a LAKE FULL OF WATER to eat those cakes!

its the only thing that could extinguish the RAGING FIRE in my belly!

tfw xra has deafeners now