Johnny Test

What went wrong and how would you fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2YrYjb5aVc
youtube.com/watch?v=BQajbsZeXDM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What went wrong
not enough whipcracks
>how would you fix it
more whipcracks

Cancel it.

It's too derivative. It relies on jokes and plots that have been done better by shows like Dexter's Lab, Fairly Odd Parents, and Jimmy Neutron.

I also think it took over EEnE's timeslot, so it had big shoes to fill.

Way too fast-paced and noisy. There's no room to breathe. The show was already meh-looking in the first season but it became uglier when it switched to Flash.

Also, all of this: The show seems pretty redundant because of the aforementioned shows that have already done Johnny Test. There's no way to really fix it because it just has no reason to exist.

>how would you fix it
make it like season 1, period.

not enough of

youtube.com/watch?v=M2YrYjb5aVc

More Bling Bling lore.

Really, no other character had that many episodes set aside to tell his back story.

>What went wrong
It transitioned to Adobe Flash and became quirky and unwatchable. Also whipcracks.
>how would you fix it?
Basically make it follow the same formula as the first season.

It was misconceived from the start, burn it down.

Had they kept him looking like this, and you know nobody in Sup Forums would complain that much about the show.

I'm legitimately surprised they never pandered to that. They turned Johnny into a skater chick and they could've easily made her hot just to get losers like me to tune in but instead they made her all buff and butch and poorly drawn.

I've seen channels dedicated to uploading some specific thing like cartoon feet tickling. Is it autism? If it is, it's the dedication kind.

Like said, Johnny should have stayed like that for the entirelly of the series the rest of the experiments should have been tries to return him to normal with sexy results.

Or at least have Johnny crossdress more often.

The animation would still suck either way.

I can ignore shit animation if the style is still okay. It's just that both the animation and style became awful after season 1.

Roller derby is the one sport where only women compete and also the one sport where sexy is not required.

This show sure played with a lot of fetishes

Okay. It's still a shitty design.

fpbp

He's not even the best Johnny who got genderbent.

Crossdressing didn't save Shezow from bad jokes and bad art, it wouldn't have saved this either.

>how would you fix it?
the same way one fix every other thing
youtube.com/watch?v=BQajbsZeXDM&feature=youtu.be

end it at season 1 or prevent the WB and UPN merging into the CW

>too many damn sound effects

Also stop writing repetitive ass episodes, and duck all the fart jokes.

Can't argue with that.

>someone out there actually took the time to compile screencaps of fucking Johnny Test crossdressing

I'm tempted in writing an essay on this.

The girl on the left is missing a torso.

heh. didn't notice the pic was an animation error

That's not rare for this show. A lot of 2d shows have really bad errors they didn't catch but Johnny Test was super blatant about it. Even in promotional art you'd have bits they forgot to stuck on or bits they forgot to edit out constantly.

Keep the animation and theme song it had for the first season back when it was on WB. If that's not possible for whatever reason, at least actually use Flash well as a form of animation Go Totally Spies levels of fetish pandering and don't change Dukey's voice.Cut down on the whip cracks, too, use a larger variety of sound effects as well.
Put more emphasis on "brother" and less on "annoying" for Johnny as a character, give him good moments with the Twins and his parents. Use more of that friend of Johnny's too, the one who looks like him, less of Bling-Bling.

Or could've been good with different writers.

And a different director
And different animators
And a different concept