>Thread THeme
youtube.com/watch?v=Iuqtz_9JMfc

>Previous Smallville Threads
>Previous Snyder Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

abcd.nz/#F!j1cjHLLL
abcd.nz/#F!211BgKzL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Picking up where I left off yesterday with Issue #34. Will be migrating to my apartment soon so bumps would be appreciated until I get home.

ALSO MEGA LINKS ARE HERE
>Replace "abcd" with mega

GRANT MORRISON SAGA
abcd.nz/#F!j1cjHLLL
Link Key: !98uA9Y1aq1sEcSGiL0MPnQ

MILLER SAGA
abcd.nz/#F!211BgKzL
Link Key: !1NaedsJI_gw_0pBVJ9GUkQ

Password for both archives is the same key combination Batman uses in DCAU. I know he says it in the second part of the Justice Lords arc when he has the Flash get him out of his restraints.

Joy to the chans, the Smallville is come! :)

One last thing, below is the posting order for the foreseeable future.

1. Smallville Season 11 (BQM)
2. Superman Adventures (Millar)
3. Superman - Secret Identity
4. Superman - Birthright (Waid)
5. All Star Superman (Morrison)
6. Joe Casey - Adventures of Superman
7. Geoff Johns - (Secret Origin, Up Up and Away, Last Son, Escape from Bizarro World, Legion of Superheroes, Braniac).
8. Action Comics #775

(If peeps can recommend other Post-Crisis Superman stories I'd be appreciative).

Batman Revisit.
1.Batman and Robin (Tomasi)
2. Robin, Son of Batman
2. Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader

Other Publishers
1. Authority/Planetary
2. Powers (Bendis) - At least Volume 1
3. The Dark Tower (until the End of the Gunslinger)

As I stated numerous times, I feel like Superbro definitely deserves his spot in the DC Universe and I sincerely get the feeling that DC is going to throw his ass in the trash pile and he'll be forgotten as quickly as Jason's sidekick.

Superbro deserves his spot amongst all the other iterations of Supes partially because of his tragic history. Due to the death of both of his parents early in his life, this Superman had to grow up significantly faster than his other incarnations which I think contributed to his young and cocky attitude he demonstrated in Action Comics.. The amount of growth he went through in just a few years was nothing short of astounding.

So after I'm done with everything, I'll start with Superbro's beginning and continue to Tomasi's current run with all of the necessary middle issues and tie-ins I can find. At some point I'll post my suggested reading order for SuperBro and I'd like to get some thoughts on it.

Bump

Lois needs to get her filthy mitts off my Otis.

>Babs

Woof. :)

Love this suit.

Bart is a true hero.

Easily best Babs I've seen in a while. Although DCAU Babs stole my heart and turned into a silver fox in later years.

>Kind Faraday
oshit it's that guy from new frontier

So for those reading along, did you prefer the Batman threads or Superman threads? Also did anyone happen to try out the Miller links?

I loved King in New Frontier. Think he got a better death in the movie than the comic.

In my head, I just recolor her hair blonde, replace all references to Dick with "Tim," and she's Steph, as God intended. :)

I love this snapshot of Batman's relationship with Babs (and J'onn). It just makes sense, and makes me have many warm feelings.

Babs

I always really liked this version of Earth 2. The dark overtones, Clark Luthor, everything just works.

Oh, Ollie. What did you do?