Batman & Robin #35 Storytime

What awaits Batman on Apokolips? Also, Hellbat suit...

Until pt. 2, enjoy!

Why stop here?

Does he ever actually kill anybody with those guns anymore?

Rubber bullets. He's been leashed.
>Super Unpopular Opinion
Winnick's Jason was a force to be reckoned with.

aw damn did OP leave

Man, Johns shat up the New Gods in Darkseid War.

I'd be completely fine if Tomasi/Gleason were on Hyper Crisis.

I'm confident they'll get to do an event within the next couple of years.

Thank you

Was there I reason I missed for OP to post this?

Lois still keeping Hellbat

wait what

>not starting from the beginning

This is some way to present an armor for the first time.

To this day I still struggle to understand what Barry did to it. Fucking Speed Force, how does it work

I Unironically loved angry mechsuit batman fighting gods

infused with energy from the speedforce? would still be more effective than hal pointing a green laserpointer at it

>an issue later, as you can see in the filename
Meanwhile Bruce gathered the Batfamily and shit

I always thought it looked like he was smithing it using the cenetral battery as an anvil, but maybe I was mistaken.

All Jason needs is a jacket over that and it'd be perfect

>still no Shazam rebirth title
FFS

Aaaand from here you should actually start reading from the again
Or at least you could since OP died and will never complete whatever he wanted to post

Now this is comic books

is this a callback to Batman's armor in Justice?

based luthor

>Not The Goddamn Batman

was making a joking. always assumed the artist couldnt fit the hammer construct in but the battery-construct looks vaguely like an anvil

GIVE ME BACK MY SON

I've never read this story and wasn't really into New 52. Why did Cyborg refuse to help? What's his deal? Couldn't they ask Superman to force him to help or something?

They said no. they did not want to help batman

Also great are the interactions between Bruce and Lex, the two geniuses at times eerily similar. Hearing sympathy coming from Luthor is like Superman dropping an f-bomb at a kid's charity party, yet somehow it works, Luthor seemingly the only one who truly would understand Batman's somewhat selfish decisions.

Even Superman? That's insane. I'd be furious.

If I remember right, their rationale was that Batman wasn't moving on from his son's death and was futilely looking for a way to resurrect him.

no the reason was that going to Apokolyps could have been seen as an act of war and attracted Darkseid attention toward Earth

52 Superman.

I love this story.
Batman storms Apokolips in armor that could kill him, sucker punches Darkseid and says "Do something about it, BITCH!" and Darkseid's like "Fuck you, I will!" and shoots him with his Omega Beams which is exactly what Batman wanted.