Easy. Science is predicated on the examination of the laws of the natural world...

Easy. Science is predicated on the examination of the laws of the natural world. God as described in every religion supersedes nature, thus acting as supernature. Since supernature cannot be proven by scientific forms of logic, all forms of it are to be considered dismissed as nonexistent until proven otherwise. Ergo, god doesn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not an arguement

prove you exist

OP is atheist spambot.

Pol is a peaceful Christian board please leave

God is the Great Architect of the Universe.

He laid out all the laws of nature and set it in motion.

Its called the big bang.

Thats a very shitty conclusion

This. Scientists say before the big bang there were nothing. Thats impossible

If you could prove god existed
There would be no free will
Because everyone would be forced to believe in him
So if god is omnipotent and wants people to have free will, he made himself unconfirmable

Argue against that

>circular argument

>This. Scientists say before the big bang there were nothing. Thats impossible

That's a lie that the easily-fooled religionistas always fall for because they're irrational and feeble-minded. No credible scientist ever presumes to know what came before the big bang, much much less claim there was "nothing".

It just proves how insanely gullible the beliebers really are.

Easy. Find a way to "safely" die, enjoy your death rattle, have last thoughts, pass through Divine judgement, convince God to send you back, succeed. Ergo, God exists.

Prove you there is a GOD? Why is there a universe? why couldn't life be just 1 planet? CHECKMATE. Think of how meta our existence is.

the idea of the natural and supernatural being two separate things is modern crap
there is only a reality of which the material aspect is only part of it, science by itself has no saying on this reality in its fullest simply because it's not designed for that, by itself it's simply designed to make models that have an utilitarian predictive value along certain acceptable errors

How does believing god exists (because you have good reason to, namely, that in your totally imaginary scenario, as the god we're currently talking about does the opposite, and for reasons that you find compelling, and for reasons that I find avoiding falsifiablitly) remove free will?
I, in this situation, have new information, so what?

What IS this free will thing you're talking about, and why exactly does information remove free will? Either your god is omni, and therefore I DON'T have freewill, or your god isn't omni, and I am, in fact a free agent.

Alot of religious Zealots think their god made a flat earth.

I say their god is the Demiurge.

My God is the Father of All.

>there is only a reality of which the material aspect is only part of it, science by itself has no saying on this reality in its fullest simply because it's not designed for that, by itself it's simply designed to make models that have an utilitarian predictive value along certain acceptable errors

Are you saying the 4000 other gods must be real because science dismisses the irrational as nonsense?

You have my attention...

>Science proves that God can't exist because Science says God can't exist

That's basically the same as "the bible says God exists so he does"

science also argues that is mathematically improbable that the universe was not created by a god

no, just that science has no saying on matters that aren't of its realm

Haha, you think you would be worth of meeting God the way you are now? Study the bible and the answer will show themselfs to you.
And remember everyone on this planet will have an appointment with God. Don't say I didn't warn you.

>le god has to follow human logic meme

The concept of god is inherently unfalsifyable. It cannot be proven or disproven.

>no, just that science has no saying on matters that aren't of its realm

Then why are religious idiots so desperately attempting to claim god is "real" when by their own crazy claims, he cannot possibly exist in this realm?

youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

>concept of god

There have been concepts of thousands of gods. What definitive evidence can you have that proves your phony god is any different from all the other phony gods?

>not of this realm
There is no evidence of anything but this realm.
I mean you are free to claim all sorts of whacky shit but if it cannot be tested then it is highly likely that whatever you are claiming does not actually exist or does not affect our reality in any way and might as well not exist.

God has thought of that loop hole you dont go to heaven directly when you die

I am a protestant christian.
Not because I think God is real. I don;t care if he is real. I am a protestant because the virtues and principles taught in the bible give you the best chance to live a prosperous, healthy and long life. It offers the best value system to raise a family.

What code of ethics have the atheists offered to replace religion? Relativism? Leftism? Marxism? Collectivism? Feminism? All the bullshit ideologies of Atheists have left us with this PC, SJW, culture that is doing all it can to commit self-genocide against the west.

Until Atheists can come up with a value system more successful and effective than Christianity I think I will stay on this side, even if it means pretending to believe in a higher being that can't be proven.

TL;DR Christianity >>>> Atheism

Before you start debating you should pass a basic literacy test first.

Most people's idea of god is a pie in the sky magician that watches you masturbate at night.

You have 1 group of people accepting unquantifiable ideas. And 1 group of people accepting this group's idea of god as the actual idea and rejecting it for being unquantifiable.

God is not a physical being nor a physical anomaly. God is the highest truth we can know, god is nature itself and reality, man is the son of god and also the creator.

God and man are simultaneous ideas, both created at the exact same moment. Man was but an animal before he "accepted" god. The bible is an unrelenting and endless book of wisdom and the origins of human consciousness.

There will soon be a modern renaissance and we will look to the classics once again and understand the literature as symbolic.

>I am a protestant because the virtues and principles taught in the bible

Owning slaves, killing babies and raping women are the principles in your bible. But you've never really read it so you don't have any clue.

"real" doesn't necessarily mean "materially real" for those who don't equate the whole lot of existence with the material world
if your conception of the world is purely materialistic then no single religious argument is ever going to convince you of anything

material evidence cannot by definition provide insight into something that isn't material, the assumption that the so called material world we perceive is all there is is also, well, an assumption

pretty much every single religious argument on the internet ultimately reduces in a form or the other on whether you think the materialistic view of the world is the end of it or not
a spiritual person is pretty much someone who recognizes something more to his bovine material form, for one reason or the other

Mark 13:25
>And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

Using psalms revelations and job for scientific proof top kek idiot

>What code of ethics have the atheists offered to replace religion? Relativism? Leftism? Marxism? Collectivism? Feminism?

Hammurabi's Code existed a thousand years before the Jews started chiseling their business on stones.

>Since supernature cannot be proven by scientific forms of logic, all forms of it are to be considered dismissed as nonexistent until proven otherwise.

lol no. nice try though.

laws don't change people.

not an argument

1) I've read it 5 times
2) Those actions were only allowed in the old testament (Judaism) The foundation of christianity is found in the new testament
3) Those actions were only allowed against enemies of the country (Israel). You were not allowed to do those things to your fellow citizens.
4) Still better than the crap Atheists have given us.

>"real" doesn't necessarily mean "materially real"
>"I got no evidence, but I do got an excuse that I was dumb enough to fall for"

No you are agnostic.

>Since supernature cannot be proven by scientific forms of logic, all forms of it are to be considered dismissed as nonexistent until proven otherwise
Why? Falls prey to scientism. How does metaphysics even work?

Science was invented by Christians.

Checkmate.

>, all forms of it are to be considered dismissed as nonexistent
That is opinion not proof

>"real" doesn't necessarily mean "materially real"
>"material evidence cannot by definition provide insight into something that isn't material, the assumption that the so called material world we perceive is all there is is also, well, an assumption"

1) Those were a set of laws, not a cultural value system
2) Atheists didn't give us that, babylon had Pagan gods

He looks like the kind of fuck who drives a tacky lifted truck, goes to the gas station every other day, and buys a pack of bud lights, a monster energy, and 2 cans of Grizzly wintergreen.

God never said you have to believe in him idiot

>1) I've read it 5 times
Lying is a sin

>2) Those actions were only allowed in the old testament (Judaism) The foundation of christianity is found in the new testament
Intellectually dishonest weaseling is probably a sin too

>3) Those actions were only allowed against enemies of the country (Israel). You were not allowed to do those things to your fellow citizens.
Your "god" is OK with war crimes and crimes against humanities as long as it's not your "own people" That's the definition of Immoral Relativism.

>4) Still better than the crap Atheists have given us.
Secular democracy is significantly more moral and ethically far better than anything any religion has ever produced

Here we go again with failing to understand theism =/= organized religion

>Science was invented by Christians.
Science existed long before any fictional Abrahamic religions.

you're getting close, but I think your falling for the "spritual world" meme, which is barely a half truth. There are only two worlds, the inner and outter world.

Outter is reality and facts are only proven through scientific method/what is observable.

the inner world is your mind, and I don't mean some hippy dippy "third eye" charlatan stuff.

Think about when you ask yourself a question. You speak to yourself in your mind, there's clearly multiple parties involved here ;^)

the inner world is everything that inspires you, how you think, what you react to, your morals, your creativity, just everything that is not observable - tldr: ideas.

sounds gay

>1) Those were a set of laws, not a cultural value system
The values of any culture is codified in its laws.

>2) Atheists didn't give us that, babylon had Pagan gods
That's weird. The so-called gods aren't even mentioned in Hammurabi's Code.

>Because everyone would be forced to believe in him
climate change/global warming is real but people willfully choose not to believe in it

>Since supernature cannot be proven by scientific forms of logic
Wrong. This is an assumption you have made. The tools/technology simply haven't been developed to measure or quantify this activity.

By your logic, because we didn't have microscopes to understand germ theory centuries ago then obviously germs didn't exist. There was no way to prove it back then (until they did)

Free will is incompatible with divine foreknowledge

>1) I've read it 5 times
> Lying is a sin
Not an Argument

>2) Those actions were only allowed in the old testament (Judaism) The foundation of christianity is found in the new testament
> Intellectually dishonest weaseling is probably a sin too
Not an argument

>3) Those actions were only allowed against enemies of the country (Israel). You were not allowed to do those things to your fellow citizens.
>Your "god" is OK with war crimes and crimes against humanities as long as it's not your "own people" That's the definition of Immoral Relativism.
Better to have relativism that is only used against your enemies (like Isis) to help you win wars then you have the moral relativism used against your own people.

>4) Still better than the crap Atheists have given us.
>Secular democracy is significantly more moral and ethically far better than anything any religion has ever produced
That is a political system, not a cultural value system.

Your major flaw is that you believe theism is synonymous with organized religion. No point in discussing theism when you already demonstrated your lack of knowledge for the subject

>Science existed long before
No, it didn't.

>God as described in every religion supersedes nature, thus acting as supernature.
[citation needed]

>using current human understanding of the world to prove/disprove the existence of a post-mortal, post-physical superior entity

>trusting solely in the works of man

>not taking atheism to its ultimate conclusion, the denial of objective morality, and committing suicide because nothing matters or will ever matterm
>and that all human beings are meaningless organic machines devoted to their own sexual and animalistic impulses... the pursuit of either is ultimately unfulfilling and meaningless

Atheists, everyone.

>1) Those were a set of laws, not a cultural value system
>The values of any culture is codified in its laws.
Exactly, the cultural values come first, then the laws are a product of that cultures values. Thats why cultural is so important. The freedoms and system of democracy that you enjoy came out of the Christian tradition. It may have been hard fought but no one else did it. Give them credit.

>2) Atheists didn't give us that, babylon had Pagan gods
>That's weird. The so-called gods aren't even mentioned in Hammurabi's Code.
Are you claiming the Babylonians where Atheists...

sounds like ideas of Trotskyism,

were those other gods dismissed because of science, or because of Christianity?

>i am better than the other autist but still showing too much fucking autism

Autist everyone.

You want to feel special little shit? why not you are as all of them but you wont acept it?

would that will make you see god?

or wtf are you doing here

>protestant
>Christian

>god is in the universe
>god created the universe
>god was in the universe before it being created
>god is eternal
>universe isn't

Think it though. If God's outside the universe he is not of it and thus is super natural.

>the denial of objective morality
>not realizing that since religion is based on faith it's just as subjective as any other system of morality

wew

>Not an Argument
>Not an argument

Apparently you've clung to your irrational delusions for so long it's severely crippled your cognitive ability to recognize basic arguments.
>Better to have relativism that is only used against your enemies (like Isis) to help you win wars then you have the moral relativism used against your own people.
Your level of immoral relativism is criminally insane,

>That is a political system, not a cultural value system.
Laws are representations of cultural values. If your ability reason wasn't so devastatingly compromised by your irrational beliefs, you'd know that.

OP you are beyond retarded. Everything you typed only proves you have severe autism. You atheist's brains are just short circuiting so bad that you can't even type a coherent argument.

You didnt prove god isnt real you just failed to prove he is.

OP you've literally just proved that God is real but is unclassified by human conventions, congrats.

you can't prove god exists.

you can't prove god doesn't exist.

either believe or don't, but don't be a fucking faggot.

God is the first domino exisring outside pf causality

>universe isn't [eternal]
why do you think this?

Both

>No, it didn't.
Great Pyramids

Checkmate!

Dude. Just stop. You are beyond autistic. Also you have severe ego problems. Look in the mirror an re-evaluate your life. You're not better than anyone for being a gaytheist.

>Exactly, the cultural values come first
So why don't you worship their gods, since you give their gods credit for originally creating you cultural values?

Things I cannot understand cannot possibly be real, for I am the ultimate arbiter of my reality.

>religion is based on faith so it is subjective

The idea of faith is that you are aligning yourself with the objective morality laid out in the Bible and doing your best to uphold those values.

There is no idea to back true subjective morality as advocated by atheists.

You admit that atheist morality is subjective and meaningless, but fail to see how faith is objective because you fail to see God.

>were those other gods dismissed because of science, or because of Christianity?
Delusions are delusions. Any hair splitting is dime-store insanity.

This. Atheists have severe ego problems. They can't allow anything to exist above them. That is why they act like they are superior to all humans just for being atheist. They're the delusional ones.

>Implying there was a big bang

I never said I worship any gods or believe in gods. Its the cultural values I am concerned about.

>Dude. Just stop.
The truth has stuck a nerve.

No dude I am cringing so hard at everything you say. I actually feel bad for you. Seriously re-evaluate your fucking life. You have no idea what an idiot you are. Stop having autism.

>these are delusions
>not explaining how they are delusional

Use an argument that doesn't involve the current human understanding of the world. Theism is always a philosophical issue, and not always a scientific one.

Besides, traditional Catholic culture would never allow for all the social degeneracy (result of subjective morality, remember) that is present today.

Can you see the differences between an Atheist society versus a Christian society?

You are so stuck on this superiority complex of yours that you can't see anything outside of it. Like all atheists.

The idea of logic is based heavily on the idea of cause and effect. Before the Big Bang, cause and effect didn't exist

If god is omnipresent he is in everywhere, so he is everything in the universe (since 2 objects don't occupy the same place at once), so he is us and the universe itself.
So who created god? are we god splitted?

>I never said I worship any gods or believe in gods. Its the cultural values I am concerned about.

Prove their cultural values (laws) are restricted only to and a product of only their beliefs, not their sensibility, logic and reason.

Don't expect an atheist to understand that. Logic is the security blanket they cling to so they don't have to fear the unknown.

That's a tautology, and God exists beyond our flawed understanding of the universe and its rules.

We don't even know how to cure cancer, what makes you think we have real knowledge on what God is?

>No dude I am cringing so hard at everything you say.

If your cognitive ability wasn't so badly damaged, you would realize that your insanity is worthy of all the cringe.

christcucks absolutely BTFO

the scientific method is basic logic applied to problem solving

observe ->theorize ->test ->repeat

cave men did it and thats why there are so many different ancient spear heads made of different stones shaped different ways