Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread.

My wish? For a dayjob where I can line up niggers every day and chainsaw their heads off. What's your wish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What am I looking at?

i wish that you'd find an outlet for your anger and frustration that doesn't involve aggression signaling online. there's plenty of black people i'm not fond of, but that's just fucking gross. i don't know if you need help, but it sure sounds like you do.

honestly though i wish for 3 more wishes.

A fucking nigger.

i always see an arse looming over that baby

I don't give a fuck. Brown skinned fucks aren't even human.

If I could be the next hitler, it would be a genocide of shit-skin humans. Except a much worse death. Gas them? Fuck that. Set those shit niggers on fire and watch the 'soul' of them burn.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums confirmed for angsty white virgins projecting their self hatred on to a mythic degenerate Other

One day the illusion will slip, you will realize all the animosity you harbor for blacks and Jews and women is really a hatred of yourself, and on that glorious day, you will kill yourself.

I would be there to collect the tears of your family and friends, but we both know that no one will cry on that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
>we wuz kangz

listen man, we don't agree on this one but i'm not going to fuck around with trips, you win. kek wills it.

This

fuck off stormfag. pol is a nationalist board

user, you will respect the devil's trips:OP is a dead man walking. Pray the same fate does not await you.

India after dark.

>man_shitting_on_baby.gif

Wtf i hate Sup Forums now.

An Olympic sized swimming pool filled with dindu toddlers and a pair of safety boots.

t. middle schooler

good kek m8

If you had to deal with American blacks instead of abos you'd feel the same.

That picture is fucking with my mind.

hey, wherever the trips go, i follow. i don't think all of the animosity towards other races is completely internalized self loathing, but at the same time, i'm seeing some trips right now and i'm gonna stand down. kek wills it!

>true chaos

Keked

Lmao.. I'd do something drastic before ever taking my life.

Think about how dumb your comment is. If I *know* i'm going to die, you think I wouldn't want some sick pleasure out of it? You naive child.

You can collect the tears of the nigger victim's families. They taste like grape juice, victimhood, and rape.

Hahahhahaha

Fucking saved!

UNDERRATED

This is the nigger who wasn't be watching her kid and got Harambe killed. They ruin everything.

At first i was like why hell is that guys ass in the babies face.

Someone call the meme police this madman is illegaly saving memes.

It's because of fuckers like you that the meme market is terrible for profits.

Fucking leaf faggot.

You could house a family of 4 in those baboon nostrils.. jesus christ. I'm sure she's enjoying her welfare atm.

I'd give them one week to return to Africa then start chainsawing with you.

Alright lads who has the drawing where the baby shirt says my anus is my best friend and the lady is taking a big whiff?

Damn right. We'd love the help!

>That fucking smug look

Holy fuck, keked like a motherfucker.

That's rather silly, OP. The fresh blood gets stuck in the chain and fuses with the belt and electrics and fucks the chainsaw pretty quick, especially once it turns sticky and starts to dry and set.

Plus, one chainsaw can perform many wood surgeries. It has immense value above that of a nigger, you'd be going through so many a day, it'd be really inefficient.

I'd recommend putting them all in one giant sounddrop room, you know, those rooms where you can hear your own blood and heartbeat because the sound is like negative decibels, and then play every single rap song ever, at the same fucking time, at super-triple-max volume, until their brains haemorrhage and they die.

That sounds a lot more fun. And ironic, right?

Not even a denial of self hatred.

You don't belong to a master race. You're a failure. Probably unemployed. An unimpressive member. Not that it would matter. You've never been in the same room as a naked woman. You never will. You'll end it all before then. You don't have it in you to kill anyone else. The fact that you make impotent threads on Sup Forums at home instead of taking action proves it.

Tomorrow I'm going to make love to a woman. I want you, when you are masturbating that night, to remember that the only person who knows the pathetic truth about you is balls deep in a woman too sexy for you to even make eye contact with as you ejaculate to the same cartoon image you've been infatuated with for years. The one you've saved on your hard drive. What's the filename, user? What is it?

Holy shit.. you would be the commander of us all. This shit is fucking brilliant, and YES it certainly IS ironic!

>HAHAHA you're faggots for hating others
>Now excuse me while I hate on you
kys faggot

lmfao. You try so hard. Niggers are shit, I wish them to die painful deaths. Suicide may be an issue you struggle with (for how well you talk about it), but I could care less about the idea.

Its not my fault your dad is black, or your girl has nigger pussy. Its not my fault, get mad.

In the mean time, fuck niggers. Burn them alive, torture them, listen to them scream. Jack off to it =]

You fuckin rekt that nigger lover.

>being intolerant of intolerance is still intolerance!!! >:(

The post.

I've split elk carcasses with a chainsaw before, and it's not as big of a problem as you think.

Pro-tip: use vegetable oil in the lubrication system if you want to keep the meat.

Faggot you were hating on people, don't deny it. If nigs didn't nog they wouldn't be hated either.
Now go and eat pic related like a good cuck.

They're scum of the Earth. Bunch of thieving low life monkey's who are the dregs of every society they inhabit, fuck niggers!