Paleo Faggio

>fags everywhere
>communism
>unnatural colored hair

Does Japan know what (((they're))) doing to anime?

Its culture appreciation. Watch Castlekino instead.

I seriously thought the webms of this had spoof subtitles and edited in shit. I was wrong. What a fucking shit fest. I'm filtering all posts of this shit from now on.

>communism is bad

Spotted the hillbilly. As long as you continue to support your oppressors you only tighten the rope around your neck.

go away ezra

Japan didn't make this, Ezra Koenig did.

I see your failure and laugh at you.

Why won't Jaden Smith just fucking go away?

reddit hates it, must be kino

learn to cooltext bro (((they))) = Ezra

I don't pay for netflix so I'm not sure if this is normal but they are either really desperate or switching to a sleephelping model

the story, animation and voice acting are so boring and lifeless

I am from ex-communist country. You just earned some junkie with dreadlocks a boot to the head.

What will one coin buy me?

>I am from ex-communist country.
No, you're not.

Violence begets violence. This is why you fail.

What anime is this?

fuck i just watch the trailer that was pretty crack up

but, i dont think i could sit through that animation quality, its 2017, have they seen how recent anime looks? this looks so weird and jerky. jerky is the only word i can think to describe it because of my limited vocabulary.

Neo Yokio is 2deep4brainlets

>communist can't handle the fact his beloved ideology irreparably fucked up whole countries

>jaden smith

No thanks

Right?! These idiots think it's all so randumb but every little thing in it exists for a reason. Like why is toblerone in every episode and why does so much of the plot revolve around toblerone? Well if you do some research you learn that toblerone is a Swiss company and then you would discover that they paid money so their product would be in the show. How deep is that?

Whatever they say me and my boyfriend love it

>t-t-that w-wasn't r-real communism you racist bigot
>sounds exactly like communist swine 30 years ago
>employs the same tactics like communist swine 30 years ago
>vomits the exactly the same shit like communist swine 30 years ago
>is a nepotist, hypocritical piece of shit like communist swine 30 years ago

Great post my comrade, have an upboat. You have just earned him a kick to the ribs. Now piss of to ban even more Venezuelans from your home board.

Don't be retarded. The show is about a utopia. Toblerone in the show is a statement about how Switzerland is a great society and what the writers were striving for in their portrayal.

I love how people say this on Sup Forums, because I work with quite a lot of older Eastern Europeans and they all think life was better in the 1970s than it is now in Eastern Europe.
One of the stories I got told was basically everyone cheered when the Soviet system collapsed, but then a month later, bills came and everyone realised what a nightmarish mistake they had made.
Isn't like the Baltics the only area that doesn't stuffer from massive Ostalgie?

Except Switzerland has very strict immigration policies and rather lax gun control laws.These marxists never talk about Switzerland they just hide their jew gold there.

>One of the stories I got told was basically everyone cheered when the Soviet system collapsed, but then a month later, bills came and everyone realised what a nightmarish mistake they had made.

>normal people think that living in a communist country is quite horrible
>communists think that everything was fine and good with a communist goverment
Who would have thought...

Will keeps buying Jaden's way into hollywood.

No, the nostalgia is real. It was even worse in the 90s.

I know this is said ironically, but it's actually somewhat true.
Go look at all the reviews of NeoYokio where the reviewers and the weebs all in the comment sections literally think NeoYokio is a serious show with a protaganist who is supposed to be likable instead of a parody comedy show about a pretentious, psuedo-intellectual, elitist retard.
Over the past few months, I've really come to realise like 80% of Anime fandom may actually be autistic.

state capitalism =/= communism, my man