Trump predicts demographics make 2016 'last election Republicans can win'

Trump predicts demographics make 2016 'last election Republicans can win'

Republican presidential nominee suggests that citizenship for undocumented migrants will give Democrats an electoral advantage in future elections

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win?CMP=share_btn_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/255320/two-californias-victor-davis-hanson
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not wrong.

We'll be just another Latin American shithole in 30 years.

He's literally right, shitskins just want gibmedats and Dems are more than happy to give them for votes

He's correct. Once the illegals are given amnesty, they will flood Texas polls and turn it perma-Blue. Then it's over for the GOP.

>We'll be just another Latin American shithole in 30 years.
In the southwest, it's already a Latin American shithole. The Central Valley in California is probably the worst example of it.
>nationalreview.com/article/255320/two-californias-victor-davis-hanson

>trumps predicts tajmahal will be yuuuuge

fuck this retard

on a plus note...a weak and bankrupted america means a stronger uk

you always have a home here white man.

He's right. White democrats ignore the fact that us latinos are a pest.

>Republican presidential nominee suggests that citizenship for undocumented migrants will give Democrats an electoral advantage in future elections

i said this first.

>We'll be just another Latin American shithole in 30 years.
less

They're just using you for votes

Appreciated brother. What i would like the UK to do if this occurs is to refuse immigration from any registered Liberal voters.

Well, he's not fucking wrong. In the 2020 census, expect across the board Democratic domination in all levels of government from local to federal. The gerrymandering will be fucking insane.

>Trump predicts demographics make 2016 'last election Republicans can win'

He's 8 years late on his revelation but what ever?

I'm glad he actually said it

Good. Their platform is garbage

>1 post by id

$0.05 has been deposited into your America Firstâ„¢ Account.

Kill yourself

It's the truth, Democrats/NeoCons can't sell their shitty ideas to the American people, so now they are pushing to import people that will go along with it. And dumb ass white liberals fall for it hook line and sinker.

Will you fucks finally move to Russia once Hillary wins? Putin is a better Trump than Trump anyways so I am sure you would be very happy there.

The platform is garbage and you can suck my gay dick loser.

Your country is a fucking mess and then all you fuckers come here instead of just fixing your own home, youre litterally turning our country into fucking mexcio, corruption and all.

Not all of us are sore losers. You get over it and move on.

it's true, the US would turn into latin america

Did I upset you? Sorry, it's the truth buddy. Conservatives dug their own grave.

The part he left out is what the Leftist faggots in the UK are just starting to realize. Eventually the migrants will be large enough that they wont need to vote for white the Cucks that invited them in and the Leftists will be usurped by their own Trojan Horse. And the kikes will be laughing all the way back to Israel.

Half of the US is Latin America and we're doing fine thanks.

Its gonna suck living in Brazil 2.0 after trump loses

=/=

This. So fucking much. Conservafags were so fucking stupid in the Bush years. Fuck's sake Bill Clinton had anti illegal immigration speeches in Congress and most Democrats were anti Hispanic vote back then. Bush tried to take advantage of that by legalizing people back in 2007 but Republimorons just had to bungle it. It's over for Republicans. It's really fucking over. GG. no re until 2080 census.

Hahaha can't wait for US to become Brazilified

>Implying I'm not prepared for when it happens and the US breaks down into a series of ethno-states so I can help fight to create a white nationalist state in the woods up the northwest

FALSE: GEORGE P BUSH WILL RUN FOR POTUS IN 2024 WINNING 55% OF TBE LATINO VOTE BRINGING THE GOP BACK LIKE NIXON DID.

You're being a tad bit over dramatic loser.

awww :(( Are you upset because you're so stupid that immigrants are able to get jobs easier than you? There is no excuse to be an unskilled laborer and if you're not an unskilled laborer then it doesn't matter

wake up man, when the gangs kill your neighbour and your house become gated you'll understand the mistake you made.

I've said the same thing before if Trump loses we will never see another republican president.

You're not welcome and the woods are already occupied.

Thats not demographics
That's saying literally 15 million people will owe their citizenship to the dems and will vote every time for them, until something big happens.
Demographics would imply all illegals are the same race.

Only if i get to keep muh guns.

Damn it dad, I moved out so I could be independent

>democrats lose the intellectual argument after the truth of the great society and Soviet union comes out
>flood the country with third world natural leftists who do not believe in classical liberalism

>somehow this is because of racism or Bush or whatever

Fewer

No, I think he's upset because Mexico has a lot of problems and blending their country into ours is likely to cause a lot of trouble.

You're starting to feel how you lost aren't you?

Well, you are a loser. Deal with it.

>great society
Excuse me, I meant to say great leap forward

But the great society failed too

Latinos do usually vote democratic.

Gonna bring back some cherokee dna if you don't mind

>you always have a home here white man

>types the Briton, nervously looking over his shoulder for any sign of the sharia police

This is what pisses me off most about this whole god damn world, and this whole god damn country.

They never won the argument. If it was "You're in the past man, it's 2016, 55% of white people vote dem" I would suck it up. But rather then win over white people, they've just minimized them. Now, white people are voting right in greater numbers then ever before, but it might not even matter because the generation before us was foolish enough to allow unchecked migration.

The only fucking way I would do such a thing is if you have a civil war.

>That's saying literally 15 million people will owe their citizenship to the dems and will vote every time for them
Yes that's how it works.

We didn't lose. The power hungry politicians stacked the deck.

If the US had the same demographics it does today, there would have been one republican president.

t. Muhammad

Are we ever going to do this again?
pic related

bump

>They're just using you for votes
They don't care. When they finish with this host (USA) they'll move on to the next one.

Nice Hitler digits. I live in the Central Valley. Way too many spics, but pretty ok in the pockets of white prosperity.

Do you have a picture large enough to read?

He's right. Nonwhites largely don't care about the constitution or the free market. The Republican Party is basically of white/founding stalk values, yet they're on a suicide mission demographically.

>Good. Their platform is garbage
There is a difference between the Dems and the Repubs?!?!
You still locked in that two party paradigm?

And the retarded leftists disappear once the conversation increases in grade level.

>We will finally be the whitest men in the America continent

And this is exactly why Republishits are losing and are going to lose for the next few centuries. They inherently think that white votes should count more than others.

Go ahead, faggot. I'm not gonna stop you from thinking that. It's what keeps the Democrats winning.

>Latinos do usually vote democratic.
And exhibit A is Venezuela.

Never got why my fellow latinos vote for the Dems. Reagan was the one that did amnesty during the 80's I believe. Dems just race bait all the time. My dad even mentions this to his friends and they don't care.

If it got to that point I'd really expect America to split in two. Democrats would be more than happy to see the red states leave anyways since it'd guarantee their rule over the remaining states (until they get displaced by some minority shitskin dictator).

The country won't last another century. Brazil didn't have nukes.

because the republicans can't stop saying stupid shit. that's why.

Their culture is collectivist.

Well lets hope this is the last election held then

because beaners are retards

You sound like the cucks in the GOP. It's not a matter of messaging.

>Do you have a picture large enough to read?
still trying to figure this out.........sorry

>a fucking mexicant

Pablo your meme isn't even funny. Please stop.

Over my dead fucking body. I will go out on American soil in a blaze of glory.

Remember me, faggots.

Because most are poor and vote for gibs.

t. spic

Bong, if you keep going the way you have with Brexit, and I will gladly get a medical degree, become a surgeon, marry a qt 3.14 English lady, and have a large, traditional white family.

Now that I thought about it a bit, it's because the older ones are brainwashed by shit like Telemundo and the younger ones are brainwashed in school. I don't even live here in the US, but my grandma does and she's convinced that the Republicans are all racists because Telemundo told her they are. They don't look at the facts.

You are lucky if you get a docile and submissive brown underclass like Brazil does. But right now Marxists are teaching your blacks and Hispanic underclasses to hate white people and that to rise up and kill them is morally justifiable.

Just to add an example to that, my uncle is a multi-millionaire (property in NYC and all that), so he votes Republican for tax reasons. Was even friends with Giuliani and all that. His daughter, my cousin, was a Bern-victim though because "free education" and all that.

Where do I apply for a visa?

>But right now Marxists are teaching your blacks and Hispanic underclasses to hate white people and that to rise up and kill them is morally justifiable.
Then it might get really ugly.

Making excuses because he knows he fucked up.

Cruz, Kasich, Rubio or Bush could have easily won the election.

>Becoming Latin America in 30 years

You're saying that like that's a bad thing

This isn't exactly a mystery, but it's good to see that he recognizes it.

Honestly I don't know if even this election is winnable demographic-wise. I mean for fucks sake obongo got elected fucking twice. Not once, FUCKING TWICE.

Him being a mulatto aside, he's an awful fucking president that managed to get reelected somehow.

Now maybe this election more people will simply not vote, leaving the people who are extremely politically motivated to be the ones rushing to the polls on election day. This will probably be the only thing that might save us.

There is still a lot left to happen in the next 60 days, and if Assange has a political nuke to drop on Hillary among other things that might come out, our chances get much better since less people will be inclined to even go out and vote for Hillary.

>Cruz, Kasich, Rubio or Bush could have easily won the election.
Then why not we all just vote for Hillary? They are all funded by the same people.

There is literally nothing good about Latin America. Why do you think they come here?

what? they lost to trump.

>Why do you think they come here?
For the free shit.

Okay. Well, don't come crying back here when Hillary inevitably wins Florida with over 80% Hispanic support.

I'd vote for Hillary before Kasich or Bush, unironically.

I've still got enough independent blood in me to know when someone deserves to lose.

because american neo-liberal policies make it south/central america shitty?

He's right. It's all Demo-corruption from now on unless Trump wins and changes the laws to bring back Jim Crow.

Yup, the white man wins this election, or he loses everything.

>mfw she wins Texas

And that's why Venezuela, the country that rejected those neoliberal policies, became such a colossus of human development.

claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
This what you show to any conservative who says he can't support Trump.

Bullshit. You can't pass the buck on this one.