Watch a show/play a game

>Watch a show/play a game
>It's alright, nothing special, but have fun with it
>Autists form a fandom and it snowballs into a bunch of either genuine or contrarian criticism and hatred for it
>End up hating it too

Do people flock en-mass to shows like these and create huge autistic fandoms and ruin any quality it had initially because the casts are always a harem of 2-dimentional waifus/husbandos?

I've seen this happen over and over for years now, it can't just be me.

Because every fandom now is just spillover from other fandoms expect autism when it has DEEPEST LORE, a character that they will self insert as and has any kind of waifu/husbando faggotry

where's sonic, fnaf and overwatch?

Kinda.
The formula is basically huge (mainly female is better) castle of suckable waifus with a kind tolerant nonthreatening presentation so autists can latch onto them and fantasize about actually having a chance to interact with a glorified female character.

See Star vs, where the creepy self insert that is Marco allows them to duck Star and all the girls as their personal Harem.

>ponies

Blah.

I say like what you like let people get obsessed over what they like. Grow a spine.

Really autocorrect?
Cast is too much for you?

FUCKABLE
Fuck off with your pg filter nazism.

A waifu (or a "husbando") is basically a character you are in love with. It doesn't mean just any characters, and it is not possible for any character to intrinsically be a waifu.

i threw this pic together like two seconds before heading off to work dude these were the ones off the top of my head but yea those are applicable too.

>a lot of people like something

ugg what a shit fandom

>nobody likes something

my favorite show what an underrated gem

it's hilarious as fuck watching you faggots flip flop on this when something takes off

I actually like Undertale, it was a game that made me feel something I haven't in a long time, but I wouldn't consider myself as part of the fandom.

People can like something, but it's when the fans go head over heels for it that turns people away from it and deems it autistic.

this, like what you like and dont let places like Sup Forums pull you over to one way of thinking or another

>fandoms ruin the quality of shows
Those fans might be autists OP, but you take the crown if you start hating something you used to enjoy just because of what other people who like it post on the internet.

Where does Homestuck fall under this umbrella?

>tfw I was one of the lucky few that played undertale blind because morbi said I buy when it got released

No, because I don't get buttmad because some autists obsess over something I enjoy. I like what I like, I'm not gonna start hating it because someone else does too.

It doesn't happen on purpose, I just kind of start to think about why people don't like it and end up agreeing because criticism can be totally valid, but it's hard to filter good criticism from bad when there is so much

>It's a "fandom retroactively makes the show bad" episode
Grow a pair OP

>says user posting worst sister
Opinions discarded.
Checkmark Lisafag

And it's the Loudfag who proves OPs point first.

It comes with the territory. You want a franchise you like to be popular, but you know as it spreads, it will be ever closer to critical mass; that point when it spreads out of control attracting some of the more unsavory elements to slather their dongs all over it.

When that happens, just appreciate it for what it is and bow out of the fandom when the weirdos show up.

yes, this is true.

you forgot the furry trash.

Pray tell, how did I do that fucko?

user pls I'm a Lenifag

>If it's too much bow out
Hussie is that you?
Pls come back.
You don't have to interact with your fans but we need you to write comics again. Wheelchair boy just ain't doing it.

I think the only good fandom I've run into is Serial Experiments Lain.

But that's not Luan

Jojo's fanbase was really good until it became a meme, and then the backlash became a meme.

RIP OP
2000-2016 killed by angry mods

>Loud House
>anything like those three

Textbook "crabs in a bucket" thread.

>undertale
>waifus

there's like two. Three if you count papyrus.

this.

Grow up OP.

>SU
>nothing special

>Undertale
>nothing special

come back when you have better taste OP

>Drumpf

>nothing special
>best game of ALL TIME on gamefaqs

You don't know SHIT about video games.

There's actually zero.

Undertale makes me most angry, because it's a straight up shit game.

never let other people ruin a show for you user

just be mature enough to ignore the fandom or parts of the fandom if you don't like them

I actually like mlp but would never go to /mlp/ exactly for this reason

>being angry at your own shit taste

Overwatch fandom has yet to reach half the level of autism as everything else here

Don't be upsetti...

It's just overrated IMHOTBQHfamalamabinbang

You're thinking about it too much. Pretty much every big famous thing has a bunch of weirdos who are too into it; the internet just made it easier for those people to find each other, and for you to encounter them.

Unfortunately, Being Offended at Fandoms has become Sup Forums's favorite new pastime so everyone's constantly on the prowl for anything that more than one person enjoys so they can start screaming about how it's Even Worse Than The Previous Worst Thing.

>Ponies
Bye user, enjoy your ban.

Sonic fandom is deader than dead, and the overwatch fandom is still mostly people who genuinely enjoy the game rather than the precum kids who jack it to the characters that populate the others

fnaf is kind of dying too