ITT: Pleb filters

ITT: Pleb filters

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2007/dec/15/familyandrelationships.family
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My girlfriend liked it more than me and I am pretty sure she is a pleb. So you're already wrong OP.

sounds like your gf has better taste than you

Definitely the goat. Goat poster too.

>internationally appreciated film
do you know what a pleb filter is, faggot?

>faggot?
Why the homophobia?

more like a pleb filter with a patrician filter awkwardly forced in 3/4 of the way through the movie

The CGI on the ghost was a little weak honestly, didn't even look like a ghost just looked like some dude with a sheet over him

Because homosexuals are defective and are at a disadvantage when compared to normal people so it makes for a good insult. Deal.

this

I almost dropped it at the 10 minute shot of Rooney Mara eating an entire pie scene. Glad I didn't because it got a lot better after that.

What did the note say

>Because homosexuals are defective and are at a disadvantage when compared to normal people
Modern scientific advances have eliminated this disadvantage.

It def is a filter of sorts. I would have said 2001: A Space Odyssey but they're both long and slow movies that would do just fine filtering plebs.

No they have not.

>No they have not.
How so?

how have they not not?

DUDE TIME LOOP LMAO MUUUURPH

>how have they not not?
Artificial insemination etc.

There's no more disadvantage

why would gays want to artificially inseminate eachother? doesn't that take the fun out of it?

>why would gays want to artificially inseminate eachother? doesn't that take the fun out of it?
There is no fun to take out.

So what's the disadvantage?

>So what's the disadvantage?
they still don't get to naturally inseminate women

How is going through artificial insemination with a 3rd party to your relationship not a disadvantage? And the child won't even be fully theirs.

It said ...........BOO!

>they still don't get to naturally inseminate women
But they don't want to in the first place, so how is that a disadvantage?

>How is going through artificial insemination with a 3rd party to your relationship not a disadvantage?
How is it?

>And the child won't even be fully theirs.
Biologically sure, but legally it is.

because it's awesome and they're missing out

this is the best scene

Get a room, faggots

>because it's awesome and they're missing out
That's just your opinion.

Someone could enjoy eating shit, but it doesn't mean that me not wanting to eat shit puts me at a disadvantage.

t. faggot

>t. faggot
I'm straight.

>How is it?
You have to rely on more people and technology. How is it not?

>Biologically sure, but legally it is.
But biologically it is not and thus they are at a second disadvantage. (studies show you're more likely to appreciate somebody who is blood related, so broken homo families are inferior)

It wasn't really that good. They had a decent concept but barely scratched it's surface. Also unnecessarily long shots in the name of artistic value. This movie defines the pretentious art house genre.

>You have to rely on more people and technology. How is it not?
But the people and technology are available. You might as well be saying a plumber is at a disadvantage because he needs a wrench.

>But biologically it is not and thus they are at a second disadvantage. (studies show you're more likely to appreciate somebody who is blood related, so broken homo families are inferior)
Link to study?

>But the people and technology are available
But if it's not you're fucked. This isn't a problem for glorious heterosexual couples so it puts homosexual couples at a disadvantage by literal definition.
>You might as well be saying a plumber is at a disadvantage
Compared to whom? Another plumber with a wrench? Well, yeah, he would be.

>Link to study?
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2007/dec/15/familyandrelationships.family
Feel free to search for more.

>But if it's not you're fucked.
But it is, so they're not 'fucked', which is why there's no disadvantage.

>This isn't a problem for glorious heterosexual couples so it puts homosexual couples at a disadvantage by literal definition.
Plenty of heterosexual couples use artificial insemination.

>Compared to whom? Another plumber with a wrench? Well, yeah, he would be.
Compared to anyone who doesn't need a wrench. Which is why this 'disadvantage' is meaningless.

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2007/dec/15/familyandrelationships.family
That's a blog article, not a study.

Are you me?

>But it is, so they're not 'fucked', which is why there's no disadvantage.
But if there was, they would be fucked so it is a disadvantage. The more people you have to rely on the more of a disadvantage you are at. I can not make that any more clear, I am afraid.

>Plenty of heterosexual couples use artificial insemination.
Begrudgingly to fight off another known defect called infertility. Something we dedicate millions, if not billions a year to curing. Homosexuals also need to be cured and should be saddened by their condition much like infertile couples are.

>Compared to anyone who doesn't need a wrench. Which is why this 'disadvantage' is meaningless.
Somebody who needs a wrench to fix something is at a disadvantage compared to somebody who does not need a wrench to fix that same thing. That reliance is literally the definition of a disadvantage. A crutch.

>That's a blog article, not a study.
Nope, study. Feel free to wipe away the rest of the articles detailing this fact because they don't fit your narrow world view.

Iriversible
Melecholia

>But if there was, they would be fucked so it is a disadvantage. The more people you have to rely on the more of a disadvantage you are at. I can not make that any more clear, I am afraid.
But the 'if' is irrelevant, since this is not the case.

>Begrudgingly to fight off another known defect called infertility. Something we dedicate millions, if not billions a year to curing. Homosexuals also need to be cured and should be saddened by their condition much like infertile couples are.
Why would they be saddened when they have the technology to overcome the disadvantage?

>Somebody who needs a wrench to fix something is at a disadvantage compared to somebody who does not need a wrench to fix that same thing. That reliance is literally the definition of a disadvantage. A crutch.
An irrelevant disadvantage given the presence of wrenches.

>Nope, study. Feel free to wipe away the rest of the articles detailing this fact because they don't fit your narrow world view.
The Guardian is not a scientific journal by any 'world view'. Such an article is in no way a 'study'.

that was the best part of the movie

I guess she has pretty bad taste to be with someone like you

>But the 'if' is irrelevant, since this is not the case.
But the if could be made relevant at any moment. For example if it was made illegal to perform insemination for homosexual couples. Like how it currently is in over 50% of the world.

>Why would they be saddened when they have the technology to overcome the disadvantage?
Good to see you admitting it's a disadvantage. They're sad because it's a defect and nobody wants to be defective.

>An irrelevant disadvantage given the presence of wrenches.
But a disadvantage. And should somebody steal that plumbers wrench before he went to work he would be fucked unlike the glorious heterosexual plumber who doesn't need a wrench.

>The Guardian is not a scientific journal by any 'world view'. Such an article is in no way a 'study'.
You didn't even read the article. You replied 2 minutes after I made my post.

>But the if could be made relevant at any moment. For example if it was made illegal to perform insemination for homosexual couples. Like how it currently is in over 50% of the world.
A meaningless hypothetical.

>Good to see you admitting it's a disadvantage. They're sad because it's a defect and nobody wants to be defective.
Yes, it's an advantage until the technology is available, which it is. Are you confused by something?

>But a disadvantage. And should somebody steal that plumbers wrench before he went to work he would be fucked unlike the glorious heterosexual plumber who doesn't need a wrench.
The plumber who needs a wrench doesn't feel bad when he uses his wrench, because the disadvantage has been overcome.

>You didn't even read the article. You replied 2 minutes after I made my post.
Because I asked for a study, not an article. Why would I read something I didn't ask for?