for the sake of argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KDUqO5WZlgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2017: im a pathetic fat piece of shit who begs for money on the internet
lol

Never even seen mde but bc he makes reddit so mad i guess hes an ok guy

FORGOTTEN

Have you guys subscribed yet? Please don't tell me you guys are all talk and won't actually support an avant garde up and coming artist.

TIM!!! IM BEGGING YA!!! MUH HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2 am and I'm standing outside your window. It's a self defense situation

REMINDER Don't give Sam your shekels. Anyone thinking of giving money to this faggot should donate to Charls instead

anal. anal. anal. anal. anal.

Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape. Rape.

sam = mass shooter
charls = government building bomber & mde's nutritionist
nick = ???

hydekino

MUH BACK HURTS SAM

MUH DAUGTER

But he's not fat

Lol he needs to keep that girl around she pressures him into being funny

sam hyde gets a +10 comedic buff inside a car. +15 with a girl filming.

nick supplies drugs and intimidates adult swim execs

HOW THE HELL DID WE WIND UP LIKE THIS, WHY WEREN'T WE ABLE?

youtu.be/KDUqO5WZlgI
Watching this makes me sad that a) world peace got cancelled, and b) that they had to censor it, there was really nothing else like it on TV.

What’s this thread for?

discussing hypothetical self defense situations in public situations with crowds of civilians

discussing coping strategies in case our first-born sons are both retarded and gay

tube96oSpent $29,700 in the past 30 days.

This is from my business account, no personal spending in this, which I basically only use on food and rent. --------------------- Two possible futures... One where your favorite comedian takes a huge L and vanishes into obscurity, maybe releasing an insane food review phone video every two years and proving that there's no fighting the system, only mainstream hellmedia forever and ever.

Another future where I work my ass off and create solid, timeless, big projects that uplift and entertain you in a wholesome and pure way, even after being spit out by the establishment, showing that there's an alternative to kneeling and being a laydown doormat for Hollywood scum.

You know what I picked man... Don't doubt for a second, I'm not gonna let you guys down. (Future #3 where I waste a bunch of money and my projects blow up into a huge shit cloud.... Well that's just a risk I'm willing to take. I have a feeling if that happens it'll still be funny anyway.) ------------------------ I recently asked people to pay for HydeWars (link in bio) and there was a big backlash because people think I'm asking you to fund a life of retarded leisure while not delivering content.

You guys are one of the only positive things in my life for real. When it took me 3+ years to deliver those initial shirts the stress from that was giving me constant heartburn and back pain. Even when I suck at business/logistics I'm always thinking of how to deliver the best shit and make people happy, don't doubt that please. If I ever mentally retire from this game I give you my word I'll shut down my Patreon and won't ask for a dime. But I've been grinding and the stuff we are doing is gonna be fucking sick.

>Spent $29,700 in the past 30 days
Good lord.