Why are Americucks so obsessed with their guns? Do they live in constant fear of an attack...

Why are Americucks so obsessed with their guns? Do they live in constant fear of an attack? Can they not just defend themselves with their fists?

No one needs a semi automatic weapon, a bolt action rifle with a fixed five round magazine is all you need for hunting. If you truly think you need more than that, perhaps you should consider going to Somalia.

>inb4 MUH CONSTITUTION
No one cares about your 250 year old piece of paper written by slave holders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agoLKlxtgqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qT_XgtsMiPE
youtube.com/watch?v=p5sUYhoY0eY
controller.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking love guns, likes cars or planes or machines in general. I like to think about the engineering in it. It's metal and gears and exploding chemicals.

It's fun.

Guns are awesome and OP is a fag.

Not an argument.
Guns are dangerous and kill. Is that awesome?

this is a shitty bait thread, which in neo Sup Forums means it's going to get 400+ replies

here's my one and only effort to derail that by obtaining repeating numerically significant integers

>SHALL

Just because you can't produce an argument does not make this thread bait.

op is an "americuck"

>cars are dangerous and kill.

Cars were designed for uses other than killing dumbass.

Scrub the rust off that thing and its still a usable firearm.

>No one cares about your 250 year old piece of paper written by slave holders

Being this retarded

>Implying the constitution will last once whites are a minority.

>No one needs a semi automatic weapon

It's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.

SHALL

youtube.com/watch?v=agoLKlxtgqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qT_XgtsMiPE

youtube.com/watch?v=p5sUYhoY0eY

>No one needs a semi automatic weapon

Ironic comment from a police officer. Why you telling us? Turn in your weapon officer.

>Knives are dangerous and can kill
>Baseball bats are dangerous and can kill
>Wire is dangerous and can kill
>Rocks are dangerous and can kill

>look reddit! i le posted it again! xDDDDDD

>No one needs a semi automatic weapon, a bolt action rifle with a fixed five round magazine is all you need for hunting. If you truly think you need more than that, perhaps you should consider going to Somalia.

>needs
>need
>need

I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that this thread is exactly what everyone else thinks it is.

Police would not need weapons if not for republican policies that bred crime in poor inner city communities.
Voodoo economics and the war on drugs drive crime up.

>Swords were made for killing
>Still legal

Wtf I hate freedom now

What doctrine are they having you stick to this week? It seems a bit more aggressive than the one before, but that's just me.

Look at whats going on in mexico in cartel controlled cities.

The citizens has started arming themselves because their shitty government doesn't and is unable to do anything about it...

Just because it's 2016 doesn't mean the U.S. government loses control, or becomes less powerful than criminals..

I mean our Government can even handle Chicago, or Detroit. So when all these nigz start multiplying exponentially, how long is it till every decent city is overrun by lawless fucktards?

We need to restrict military styled knives as well, no reason to have them.
>reddit
>>/T/umblir

>Can they not just defend themselves with their fists?
I hate thid fucking non-excuse so fucking much. Are you gonna tell a 5'5" girl to fight of a nigger twice her size with her bare fists because faggots like you took her purse popper away?

God created man, sam colt made them equal. Why do you hate equality, OP?

This,
The way a gun works is beautiful

I used to knuckle up when I had a grievance with someone until I got shanked. Started carrying a knife, mace, and stun gun after that. Then I got shot twice in the stomach. Let's just say I've learned my lesson now.

Everywhere I go, I must also pack heat.

If you want a gun-control Paradise move to Mexico. All the restrictions and bans you are screaming for here, are already in place in mexico. Mexico followed your advice and banned guns.

Run to your paradise where guns are banned!

Mexican crime is driven by demand for drugs which was driven by the war on drugs.

Mexico is what the gun-grabbers want, amigo. I don't think you get the full concept.

a 5'5'' girl has a phone with 911 does she not?

Guns are fun fag.

>No one cares about your 250 year old piece of paper written by slave holders.

You can get the fuck out

we're not in constant fear of being attacked cause we have guns

Not an argument

You cant ban Guns for the same reason you cant ban Swords.

Anyone can melt some metal and shape it into the tool.

You dont have the power to ban people from forging tools. You might like to image that you have that kind of power, but you dont.

Even if you try and make laws they will be broken.

Mexico listened to your advice and banned guns. I bet they thank you every day@

This is some strallia level shitposting here.

Guns are a form of protection.
America is huge, police cannot be everywhere.
Niggers have guns, banning them will mean they still have guns.
The more people that have guns, the less will happen.
Try to rob a bank or a corner store when everyone starts to carry.
It equals the playing field.

Yeah homemade guns are the scurge of Australia, give me a break.

To be prepared is not to be fearful, its just being smart, something you clearly lack

Also guns are just plain badass, but i wouldnt expect some nu-male to understand

There's at least 15 minutes for police response time if your lucky. Stop being stupid.

>>
Surrogate penis for downwardly mobile and otherwise marginalized men.

Also a class thing. The lower you go socioeconomically the greater the obsession with guns

Basically escapist fantasy, mixed with a little primal adrenaline.

Really mostly for losers.

Not for hunting. They're deterrent for our government & others.

Why aren't you in Mexico?

>it's ok when people die from reckless car use because they weren't designed to kill

LOL is this the best you can do

>It equals the playing field.

The Great Equalizer

>t. leftcuck
Why are leftcuck so insecure that they need to take away the protection from civilians? It doesn't matter if you ban weapons, thugs will just get weapon from the black market. Simple as that.

Fuck you OP, guns are amazing. Fuck you. I am an American living in Mexico and I am trying to import legally my Mosin, Kar 98 and a cheap AK I have back with a friend.

Fuck you OP. I hope you get shot by Jamal or Juan

Odd thing for a police officer to say, but whatever.

Cause everything happens in a vacuum.

If only there was some way to work towards removing guns from criminal hands. Like, like a ban or something.
Wow.

>I shot a BB gun once and the recoil gave me a bruise

>Why are Americucks so obsessed with their guns? Do they live in constant fear of an attack?
Because, my 2nd Amendment in the constitution.

The distinct lack of freedom of speech in other parts of the world says otherwise.

NOT

And no one cares about your shitty copypasta

When are you coming for our guns, fucking retards?

Let's just make all crime illegal, surely that'll fix everything!

>wait ~15 minutes with your giant rapist, police are on their way to not risk their jobs by shooting a black man.

Our nation's founder said our people need guns because they knew the goverment they were making was vulnerable to corruption. As a response they want the people to be fully capable of rising up against the goverment if corruption were to rule, not the people.

Also look at the crime statistics between cities with strict gun control laws and cities that are less strict.

Yea, how about we remove drugs next?

>>wait ~15 minutes

More like 15 hours comrade, but it's usually 99% of the time some cuck like OP getting raped/robbed/burned and killed, so no loss to humanity.

>not an argument
Nice proxy, don't be so jelly of our guns.

I love these threads! OP always ends up getting pissed and leaving after a few posts.

Do you cry when you get BTFO OP?

>calls Americans that owns guns, cucks...
>doesn't see the irony.

wow, a nonCTR leaf.
I for one, am sorry these national enemies have taken up your flag to use against us.
I also agree.

get a real hobby. I've been to gun shows before. I've seen the gun crowd. Not exactly the brightest and the best.

And any rush you get from your GI Joe make believe hobby you can just as easily get from shooting a curl, or hitting a drive off the sweet spot or whatever.

But sure, go dress up in your camo with your fat buddies and play make believe.

>Plane hits the World Trade Center
Should we ban planes?
No

>Truck runs over all those people in France
Should we ban trucks?
No

>Orlando shooting
Should we ban guns?
No

Look at it this way, people will always find a way to kill, not everyone needs a gun to take away lives.

Yes, because a massive country with a 3rd world shithole fucking country filled with drug cartels and gun runners, which is bordered by a fucking CONTINENT of the same shit. Is the same as the UK which is a 1st world island nation with all of the nations surrounding it also being 1st world nations wih gun control. Kys.

Nice.

We won't have to, the vast majority of Americans will give them up with no issue, me included.
The few that don't will store them away in their backyard until they die, at which point they will be dug up and found or rust away. It makes no difference.
It happened in England and Australia. It will happen here.

>Go ahead,call the police,they can't un-rape you

>I've been to gun shows before
Woah, do you know kung fu?
Also, do your parents know that you're gay?

I'm always in these threads until the end.

I don't want to ban guns personally. I want to make fun of the grown dorks who play dress up and engage in paramilitary fantasies.

They're fucking pure comedy.

If you hate guns so much, why don't you move to Mexico?

But this is the point I was trying to make- what happens when cucks like OP take away sally's purse pistol? I'm fine with people not owning a gun, but you are putting others in danger by demanding they give up theirs.

>Should we ban planes?
Yeah because Bubba and Cletus can buy a commercial plane for some beef jerky and a tune up, give me a break.

>nigs
/thread

Why does OP live in constant fear of an attack? Can OP not just defend herself with fists?

Why does OP even care?

If you love them so much why don't you move to somalia?
I don't hate guns, btw. I own a safe full and plan on turning them in when the time comes.

controller.com/

>t. noguns

All the better!

How does it feel knowing any citizen can own one of these for the low price of 16k?

With no guns included. There isn't an epidemic of rolling through schools with BTRs

That's the myth. If you aren't a criminal and don't associate with criminals the odds of your home being invaded or whaterver are minisculr at best.

it's really an excuse for a bunch of hicks to dress up, drink beer, get away from their wives, and feel a fake form of power

Basically golf, except stupider, poorer and fatter. and when something does go awry no one accidentally shoots anyone.

>That tripcode
OP is a hillshill

I don't have a trip, new friend.
Drugs don't shoot up schools dumbass.

user, where did the gun touch you? Show us on the doll.

>We won't have to, the vast majority of Americans will give them up with no issue, me included.

I think you have a mental illness if you think this is possible.

You just keep wishing we're going to turn in our guns (to you lol) and we'll just keep our guns and laugh in your face every chance we get.

>I don't understand? Why don't these goyim want to be as safe as Mexico?

that's in your own fucking mind, I post here daily and I seriously don't see us pushing liberals or Hillary shit idk why the fuck this is consistently memed it's seriously getty me salty as fuck mate

Does a BTR actually cost 16k? What's the operating cost like? Why haven't I been driving one of these around everywhere?

>No guns included
Oh on no no my son, all you need is a DD permit and you can load some rounds in that bitch!

This ones only 6k!

truth hurt?

>He thinks a ban would keep criminals from having guns

>ooooo its scary we shuld ban it