So this is why world peace got cancelled

so this is why world peace got cancelled..
really makesam think
>youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws
youtu.be/KDUqO5WZlgI?t=178
youtube.com/watch?v=dqQiPpQSrsg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
instagram.com/p/BZhQ1wbHXtJ/?taken-by=tube96o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude I liked when all the random shit happened, great video

SUPER BUSY

The madmen

>No one died at Sandy Hook
Woke!

edgy absurdist

ITS NOT ABOUT PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
IS ABOUT (((WORLD PEACE)))

Yeah but when do we get the deleted material

Damn they worked with some really good artists on this shit. I'm genuinely impressed.

sam made all of these transitions

the advice about getting "poizi" is great. i'll give you that

Really? I thought he was just some pubey looking tard. I guess there's still hope for him then if he actually has some talent.

People actually think this guy is funny. I couldn't imagine being that stupid.

not really
>The best work I’ve ever done… done with my Real Brothers™ at Pomp&Clout

Can you imagine being a humorless dick? Because that's what you sound like.

There is humor, and than there is autistic nonsense. Can you guess which this is?

I think the guy having a sense of humor is what makes the dude in OP's vid not funny to him. I guess a 14 year old would like these vids.

I'm so glad they uploaded these, they were the best part of the show.

You think we don't notice you samefagging? The post count just went up but the poster count stayed the same. Who's the autist now?

he has a graphic design degree
that's why he made College Cunts and that's why he hates universities and people in them so much

>censoring [adult swim]

>LENA PLEASE PUT DOWN THE FOOD, WE'RE WORRIED FOR YOU, PLEASE

I'll admit I had a laugh

Is he going to be okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws

wow they really went full fedora huh

I hope. Charls is special

Jokes on you i am 53 and i liked it.

the soundtrack for the show was great
I like the sega gensis sounding bump music

Classic day. Every day.

Well he regularly streams so I'd imagine he's just memeing about being homeless like Sam did

lol it's funny because he's being facetious. The height of comedy

Theres something creepy under all this ...

>I pledge allegiance to [OMITTED]
SIEG HEIL

>Unemployed )))NEET((( who couldnt keep his first tv job and """"ironic racism""" on Twitter because of his anger issues give people life advice ,wrap them on counterculture graphics and funny Sup Forums shitposting tier wall of text to be relatable to tother similar looser nerds
Lel,dont quit your day job ,Sam
Nick,i love ya for real man.Stick to the antique store,it's more stable

you sound like you hate anything Sup Forums

Have you ever been called reddit before?

I fucking love the editing in World Peace. The aesthetic they went with for the show was really nice; it's a shame it got cancelled.

lmao

youtu.be/KDUqO5WZlgI?t=178

KINO

>looser

im actually glad it was censored, its funnier and more mysterious on tv.

these are some really bad edgy jokes.

>so this is why world peace got cancelled..
Well no shit. This is filled with tryhard edgelord "jokes". What flies on Sup Forums and Sup Forums isn't usually thought of as acceptable on a cable network owned by a large conglomerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqQiPpQSrsg&feature=youtu.be

made a video of adult swim cancelling it

>88
oyy

>Adult Swim greenlights new Sam Hyde show called "Diversity Squad".
>Premise: follows three formerly white college age males who see the light and all become transracial activists.
>Premieres in one week.
>Episode One: Take a knee or we take your scalp is gonna be great.

>it took a man in his late 20s multiple years to come up with this material that is literally just "let's be as edgy and absurdist as we can be"
Stuff like this specifically, this is so amateur.
>Haha they always say the views and opinions DON'T reflect the views of the network, so let's say they DO!

>edgy
disregarded

Did Sam just call us pickup Pros

World Peace got cancelled because it wasn't funny or entertaining and got poor ratings. "Poor for 1 AM Adult Swim" ratings.

You need a certain level of intelligence and redpilling to really understand World Peace.

I remember reading that it had some of the highest ratings in its timeslot for any AS show.

Why did they do that? it specifically said Jews Rock. What's the problem?

>Saying you should get with a conservative Christian girl instead of a roastie that browses Tumblr is "tryhard edgelord" content in 2017

That's exactly what it is, though.
It came on immediately after Eric Andre, obviously people up at that time aren't immediately going to shut the TV off at the exact second the show finishes.

It's a PUA autist thing. There's something called kino escalation where you start off by touching a girls shoulder to get her comfortable with you touching her or something then you grab her tits or something and then just rape her.

>the show isnt even political
-sam hyde

What would the editing of Sam's videos style be called? It's easily the best part of everything he makes

Well yeah, if you put misogynistic garbage in your show you shouldn't be surprised when it gets cancelled.

Everything on Sup Forums is great! Sup Forums is where it's at for quality! I love Sup Forums!
Let's keep it our little secret, though. I'd hate for redditors to visit this site, it's not for those fags at all!

The "Tim and Eric ripoff with my edgy political beliefs shoved in" style.

when you're such a pleb tim & eric is your only reference point for alternative comedy

if you call browsing Sup Forums intelligence

>>>/reddit/

Couldn't imagine being that stupid? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

I've never seen Tim & Eric, is it good?

2011 vaporwave Sup Forumstard millenial randomness

This shit is terrible, Sam, stop spamming it on this board. It's not funny. The shock factor hit with the TED Talk prank. Nothing else worked. It just came off so forced. That's why it was cancelled. Not because of an agenda. Because it sucks.

>Spent $29,700 in the past 30 days.

>This is from my business account, no personal spending in this, which I basically only use on food and rent. --------------------- Two possible futures... One where your favorite comedian takes a huge L and vanishes into obscurity, maybe releasing an insane food review phone video every two years and proving that there's no fighting the system, only mainstream hellmedia forever and ever.

>Another future where I work my ass off and create solid, timeless, big projects that uplift and entertain you in a wholesome and pure way, even after being spit out by the establishment, showing that there's an alternative to kneeling and being a laydown doormat for Hollywood scum.

>You know what I picked man... Don't doubt for a second, I'm not gonna let you guys down. (Future #3 where I waste a bunch of money and my projects blow up into a huge shit cloud.... Well that's just a risk I'm willing to take. I have a feeling if that happens it'll still be funny anyway.) ------------------------ I recently asked people to pay for HydeWars (link in bio) and there was a big backlash because people think I'm asking you to fund a life of retarded leisure while not delivering content.

>You guys are one of the only positive things in my life for real. When it took me 3+ years to deliver those initial shirts the stress from that was giving me constant heartburn and back pain. Even when I suck at business/logistics I'm always thinking of how to deliver the best shit and make people happy, don't doubt that please. If I ever mentally retire from this game I give you my word I'll shut down my Patreon and won't ask for a dime. But I've been grinding and the stuff we are doing is gonna be fucking sick.

instagram.com/p/BZhQ1wbHXtJ/?taken-by=tube96o

Damn...

No, it's the Seinfeld of internet comedy. It you've already seen RLM, Mega64, PewDiePie, H3H3, then you've seen Tim and Eric

It's not for everybody. You either like bizarre weird humor or you don't.

It was good enough for Sam to rip off and claim he had the idea for their style of humor first.

I PROPOSE A CEASE FIRE UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS

>We will stay out of your Rick & Morty threads
>You will stay out of our MDE threads

Please sign below:

i want this so much, im already laughing out loud thinking about it

>AAAAAAHHHHH STOP IT STOP IIIIIIIIT
no

Post-ironic cyberpunk

Sam forgot the third future. Where he scams his fans for pity money with false rumors of living out of his car without health insurance. Then when he pulls a Spoony leaving only a husk of a fanbase left, with nothing to show for it, he goes into hibernation like some Jew bear hoarding all the bitcoin/scam/book/patreon shekels he made.

5 DOLLLAH

It was better if you watched it back in the day in 2007. It's just irrelevant anymore but it was good for what it was.
I guarantee if you get into it now for the very first time you'll probably get some laughs but it's just run its course and probably won't seem like much to you. Things are so much different than they used to be even 10 years ago.

i really miss mde content
nowadays is sam hyde trying to be deep

>Here's my comedy show. The humor comes from Sup Forums memes and seeing how many Sup Forums memes I can subtly reference before laymen start to notice

Gee, I wonder why it was cancelled.

>we want the school-shooter audience

Blonde Sam Hyde best Sam. His public skits were the best. That faggot ruined it and now he thinks he is smart because he smokes cigars.

The video he released yesterday was pretty funny and apolitical

The guy who made those oblivion videos (Emmet Lafave) where he acted out the bad voice acting/AI of that game commented on this, he even has a video where he make a fun of liberal filmmakers, kinda odd someone who seems like a normalfag would be into MDE and their whole philosophy

this one would set joe rogan off BIG TIME

those guys shilled their video here years ago user...

lol no.

The cigars are a prop.

It got cancelled because it's fucking awful .Stop shilling this ugly faggot here.

He's not wrong.

>DUDE I WAS A DEGENERATE FAGGOT AND NOW I'M UNIRONICALLY A CONSERVATIVE GUY WHO HANGS OUT WITH DRUG ADDICTS AND HOMOSEXUALS BECAUSE OF THE IRONY LMAO

>did you see dunkirk?
>i did
>is it good?
>it was good but it was confusing to me
>so it's really good

you're still bitter tim?

What the fuck is he even spending the money on? Aside from the book, looking at the last year of the MDE channel all the new content is vertical videos, and smocaine and histories liars is footage that was shot years ago.

Also are Nick and Charls even going to be in MDE any more? It seems like they're off doing their own thing now. I wouldn't be surprised if they hate Sam for killing the show either.

He explained in a Hyde Wars that he's working on multiple video games and print projects in a rented office with multiple employees.

does he just believe whatever Sup Forums tells him to?

the office thing is most likely bullshit, either as a joke or a straight up lie. having an office can be a huge financial drain, if you aren't very well off as a person or business.

Sam is basically what happens when you stop refreshing your world view by living a normal life, and instead read Sup Forums all day

had me in stiches