What was his end game?

>Business, always business.

This

What is the comfiest season of the wire and why is it season 2

b e s t
c h a r a c t e r

Gas all comfy posters

who let the nigger tourist in?

Better a nigger than some retard whose only adjective for something pleasing is "comfy". You talk like a faggot and your shit is all gay.

Season 2 has always been my favorite but most people I talk to hate it

>getting this upset over a word
kill yourself, my guy

Kek

Ladies first

comfy user BTFO

This season was so cool. Poor Zig

>malaka

i'm a boy (male)

feminine penis?

great post user thanks for coming

Why the fuck did he turn himself in?

Literally everything Ziggy did was stupid, why try to make sense of the one logical choice he made?

because it was out of character

He left the boy alive, there's no way out unless he left town immediately

>sometimes eh you are of thinking it is one way
>no it is others way

10/10
Season 2 was easily the weakest one

>"No, he's a jew, from that jew country they've got"

It's every day bro with the samefaggot flow

Poor white people are not really smart

I screencapped because I knew you'd say that shit like the predictable fag you are.

>preemptively resetting your router to shitpost

lmao

omg stop pls stop it he's already dead

I'm pretty sure that kid didn't know his name, he's generic looking enough that they wouldn't be able to get a firm ID, literally all he needed to do was lose the gun and that fucking jacket in a crate and he would have been golden.

He should play adult Eddie in the IT sequel

Him shooting Malaka-man was an autistic spergout after being picked on for so long. He didn't think it through and once his rage settled, he felt remorse particularly for shooting the kid.

He always tried to be someone that people would respect. Once he hit rock bottom he kinda figured that this was the one, truly respectable decision in his own life. Kinda similar to the ending of "Night and the City". Ziggy is, quite possibly, the best character in the whole of The Wire.

Its spelled Niko.

was it autism?

Am I the only one who wants to hang out with Sergei?

He seems like a cool dude

>did he have hands? Did he have a face?

I guess, but he was a dumb motherfucker

That's how life is if you're a real gangster

>Boris. Why always Boris.

That scene with the "greek song" (in the end of which when Frank meets with the greeks for the last time) is one of the best scenes in the whole show though.

see

Because he truly regretted killing the Greek guy. You can see how shitty he felt during his interrogation by Landsman. Did you even watch this show?

That's because they've only seen the season once. First time going through the show you expect more cops vs. Barksdale after S1 but instead you get the docks. S2 was immensely more enjoyable on the second watch

t. Nigger

Once a hustler always a hustler

>dumb as a brick
>can go into hiding, evade the police and get a new identity

Pick one

>Besides, I'm not even greek

What did he mean by this?

EFIGEEE EFIGEEE

Nigga not even close

NOW YOU KNOW MALAKA

Winrar.

low profile. it's one of the reasons the task force overlooked him. they had that pic of 2 guys, they think their suspect is "fancy suit guy" not the greek. plus they want a place the dock guys wouldn't look out of place.

>meet with blue collar stevedore or union guy(unions pretty much always investigated for corruption since forever) in a 5 star hotel....hmmm def wouldnt draw attention

(((Greek)))