letterboxd.com/bhlpires/list/programacao-festival-do-rio-2017/by/rating/
letterboxd.com/BlackstreetBoy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

FUCK YOU

YOU WHORE

how're the kids joe

I have an account but I'm not posting it

My favorite film has always been Patton.
I watch it every week.

why did you reply that to him

letterboxd.com/jojonium

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
YOOOOOOOOOO
MYYY
FELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAS

redpill me on mother! (aronofsky, 2017)

its bad

hi

hello

fuck this fucking disgusting piece of shit. this technical masterpiece and its gross 3rd act can go kill itself. I have never been so fucking angry at a fucking movie in my entire life, I genuinely cannot rate this. I love the first two acts SO SO MUCH but the last 30 minutes made me sob out of pure anger and devastation. being a female and watching this excuse for "feminism" (or whatever this was trying to be) was absolutely fucking horrific and made breathing impossible for a good couple minutes. possibly the worst ending of all time. fuck mother! and how much I loved everything about it except the finale.

Probably garbage seen as it is **********************directed************************* by Sup Forums tier director

:dabs:

>the person who wrote this also wrote: not to sound like a cheesy old white lady but this shit is breathtaking bro
>a review about inglorious basterds
Sounds about right tbqh

I hope Slept drowned in the Puerto Rico hurricane

you can't drown in a hurricane

They could be better

letterboxd.com/jojonium/

you boys still alive?

I don't know who them boys is

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

original name

pingis pongis

Emily Bean

Yes you do.

I do.

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

stop the spamming you fucks

report them

please be gentle

MEGAUTIST LITERALLY KILLED OUR LETTERBOXD COMMUNITY

Why even make the threads when they're this cancerous every single time

Go be a furfag somewhere else.

I'm glad you liked The Awful Truth

hi friend

WAHH WAHH BABY WANT MILK. MILKY PLEASE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was only able to have a noticeable presence because it was already weak. If he had tried that shit back in the glory days of lbg he would've been shot down so fast desu

haha lol

weak meme with some good potential under a smart poster

So, you're say if I follow you you'll follow me back?

So, you're say if I follow you you'll follow me back?

what do u do all day?

I wouldn't do that if I were you. He's seen less than 2000 films.

Shitpost with TCM on in the background.

Holy shit that was close I almost followed that embryo

Thanks user

Holy shit that was close I almost followed that embryo

Thanks user

>this is considered a Patrician in the Discord

never mind you're not my friend

hi friend

Smoothhands EXPOSED

>it's real

>discord
literally the sign of a shit community

never mind you're not my friend

ITS OGRE

>discord
literally the sign of a shit in the streets

How many have you watched?

letterboxd.com/bhlpires/list/programacao-festival-do-rio-2017/by/rating/

letterboxd.com/BlackstreetBoy/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They don't attack him because he's a part of their self-fellatio hugbox

directed at

STOP LAUGHING AT MY FRIEND

Really? That's sad. I use to think Pete was a good user until this post.
What an embryo.

new here i dont understand what is funny

never mind he's not my friend

>i dont understand what is funny
Yes you do.

>lbg 2017

You do.

oh cool ok, pete the cat and original name have cool film taste from what ive seen. i liked them before this post

Hi, this is a public service announcement.

This general is being heavily forced/propped up by a few Discord users in this thread (ie: dropout_gorro, amdjeet, Smoothhands, Jackieray, etc.). They have all tried to get recognition by frequently posting their profiles here, but have all pretty much failed. Not surprising since they are all completely lacking in film knowledge and intellect.

They all post as Anons in this thread, and post shit flinging memes in a not-so-clever Sup Forumseddit-ish way. Basically, they are trying to keep this up so other newfags will think it's the good thing to do, and join in, adding to their clout. They have managed to pull in a few unsuspecting newfags to their game.

The group basically shuns any competing users: machill54, petethecat, Originalname3, farre, etc. Any user that takes attention from their circlejerk assclownery is ignored, degraded, and shunned.

Their pleb film habits, their self-centeredness, their failing quest for internet glory and their obsession with their safe space chat room has resulted in overall deteriorating thread quality, misleading of newfags, decreased activity, and the general appearance to the rest of the board that our thread is full of posturing psuedo-intellectual teenagers. They're right.

Years ago, /lbg/ had huge backing, it had a purpose and a meaning. It was well loved even in it's early stages, much like old Sup Forums. /lbg as of now, nobody cares for. It's just plain trash.

I'm letting you all know this, and expected the usual response from the thread Discordfag-as-user regulars: "newfag", "butthurt embryo", "he doesn't know how the General works", "tl;dr", etc.

All bullshit, the general sucks, it's no Patrician Central, and never will be. It's truly sad you sit here and waste your life protecting the honor of this shithole. What a tragic existence.

Thank you, and take care.

this cat isn't retarded
take notes pete

what about machill

machill's taste doesn't interest me.

oh cool ok, pete the cat and original name have cool film taste from what ive seen. i liked them before this post

i think i saw his thing a while back i will check it and let you know. is he the guy with 4000 short films? if it's him it was goood

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD?!?!?

lbg biggest shitposter spends more time shitposting than he does watching films

ITT: 13 year old newfag came to Sup Forums and discovered Anonymous posting

Dropout_KEK
Link_PEDO
AmdJEET

Just let me into your secret hang-out discord already!

no, you're not my friend anymore

>mfw seen twice as many films as nu-lbg's "power users"