So who wins? And can you imagine this was sold in an actual marvel book in 1992?

So who wins? And can you imagine this was sold in an actual marvel book in 1992?

>muties
In present Marvel Universe, None Of The Above unfortunately

No, it's actually fairly well drawn

It was a batman cover artist

he's also the current Black Panther artist.

I wish there were more characters with canon a cups. Even if they're a 13 year old they still get double ds. I can't fap to that

Jubes.

This
All Superhero chicks look the same
>tallish white chicks with big tits and loose shoulder length hair of either red or blonde color

Anime triumphs again

Agreed. All these people here complain about girls getting Anka'd and I'm just sitting here, dick in hand, happy that I'm finally being pandered to, even if it is unintentionally.

Stelfreeze even draws Catwoman flatter.

So did Cooke. It fits for acrobatic characters like her.

Are vampires immune to the mist?

I'm pretty unclear on Jube's vampire powers. Could she do this, you think?

Who would be the IBTC Queen in DC?

Implying it wouldn't be pic related

Whoops, wrong picture.

Though actually 2009 Layla Miller would make a good Marvel candidate

It's not about to kill them dead anytime soon.
But Jubilee got depowered by Scarlet Witch, she's not a mutant anymore, so it would hurt her no more than it would hurt a human.

I don't know if it's just because it was the 90's, but I always remember Catwoman being a ridiculous titty monster.

They aged Layla up in order to marry her off to a Multiple Man.

You just need to browse an X-23 thread to see exactly why they do that to young girls. The faggots that waifu her in fanart inflate her tits up to DD's

>can you imagine this was sold in an actual marvel book in 1992?
Except it wasn't.

You can thanks Jim Balent for that.
You can also thank Jim for the classic internet comic line "MY VAGINA IS HAUNTED".

You can normally fap to 13 year olds?

Those are some terribly drawn tits.

If 13 year olds can, why can't he?

Ever notice how even with body shaming and such being such a taboo these days, it's still perfectly acceptable to make fun of a man's penis size, only because men are so SHAMED none would ever admit to having a non huge penis to complain about it?

Why don't they have tops or nipples?

Nah, It is just because women are cunts. Women have no issues shaming or discriminating against men for their height, BMI, weight, jaw size, disabilities, ect

The body acceptance shit is just about fat ugly women being pissed no one wants to fuck them, therefore they don't get gibs, and thus they want to change everyone else rather than hit a gym

I've never heard a girl who weighed less than 130 lbs give a shit about "body shaming" or baby tit girls seriously complain about someone teasing them for their baby tits

Way to turn her into a generic background character.
Also, how come mutants are still being branded in the future?

>in an actual marvel book
>I can't read the footer

AH wasn't a Marvel book you tard

I miss loli Layla so much
I want more of her being inappropiately sexual