Capeshit

Why does Sup Forums hate capeshit so much?

Are you fucking stupid? When Sup Forums doesn't like something, they dont make threads about it.

Sup Forums loves capeshit and hates themselves for loving it

Someone has to

Because it's popular.
I enjoy it for what it is, a series of action movies that don't take themselves too seriously.

I've only watched the first "wave" of MCU movies. I liked Captain America's. What else is worth watching?

anything following that includes Captain America, he's the best character.

I don't really get the love for Guardians of the Galaxy, it wasn't anything special, and in part 2 it was really fucking annoying the scenes with them laughing hard over stupid bullshit.

There's too much of it. Some is good but the sheer volume is tiring and results in a lot of subpar material.

it's in the name

yup, its just becoming too much of a good thing, and the shared universe aspect means fanservice will only increase to make sure its all connected..

plus theyre stories made from comics which made to sell gum and products to children..

The first GotG was pretty good. It had a feel reminiscent of 90s adventure flicks like Fifth Element.

Second was pretty shitty, though.

Because it's a shell of its former self. All thanks to the extreme exploitation of the genre by the hands of Disney.

Its not very fun but the biggest thing for me is that the character development seems very forced.
Watching spiderman 1 for the first time and the character progression seems normal, they dont spell everything out cause they don't have to
Wonder woman they immediately force in these characters and give them backstories. Immediately they go 'this guy is the heavy drinking sniper, this guy is a crafty actor, this guy is the native indian who knows the land' it didnt feel very natural

I only resent capeshit for completely drowning out all other blockbuster types we used to see
monster movies, catastrophe movies, there used to be more variety before capeshit turned up
and the worst of it is that it's really all the same thing. unless you are a comicthumper there's really no pleasure out of watching more than a few of them

Because they're killing the film industry.

Also its hard not to relate all of the 'witty banter' or small talk between these characters to an agenda the directors try to push a bit. Kinda takes me out of the movie and i have to readjust back into it

I like how they always use the same pic over and over again, when it is proven that it is a "Entertaiment weekly photoshoop" (AKA extremely retouched pic), and a pic taken from Youtube trailer.

I'm not defending Homecoming CGI which was pretty awful, but comparison is unfair.

avengers movies are literally unwatchable for me, almost fell asleep during age of ultron

>Huge blockbusters that sells tons of merchandise too
>safe bets
>Best Invesment/profit ratio besides Horror movies
So basically you have no idea of economics.

I didn't mean economic wise, dumbass. I meant creative wise. These films barely put any effort in to appeal to the lowest common denominator and take the spotlight away from any original film that isn't an adaption, sequel or shitty remake.

this fag sets off my gaydar

you mean he makes your penis erect?

I got one problem

Pointless way to long CGI action spectacle that put me to sleep. Seriously are there people out there that go
WOOAAAWOAWWO THAT WAS COOL, LIKE HE PUNCHED HIM AND THEN IT EXPLODES WWAOOAOW

All i can think is make it stop please and go with the "plot"