Ask a shop owner that just got culturally enriched anything

Ask a shop owner that just got culturally enriched anything

what did they steal

What is your favorite type of French fry? Where from if applicable

Snackbars?

They didn't steal anything that's the worst part. They just vandalized the whole place

Did you report it to the feelings police?

>tfw they did it because OP was a white canadian
>nobody will take side with him because he is white
You at least had camera in your place, right?

did you prep the bull?

bump

It's okay one day you will be tight again. Someone will take you as wife then.

Sounds very detailed and personal canuck ;)

Yeah but it got damaged hard

yeah it would have been better if they'd stolen stuff

Police basically told me to go fuck myself

Rightfully so.

we need videos, for research & development

did you enrich them back with lead?

Yeah because at least it might not be just for destroying

Can't yet as it's evidence material and shop is under investigation

What's your favorite genre of music?

Damn man that's such a fucked up feeling. Someone stole my car a few years ago, I felt like a fucking nigger. I got it back eventually but that whole process was a nightmare, fuck insurance companies for real.

Yeah understand this feeling. Insurance are beig fucking jews and they're now saying "Ohhh we only cover 40%". In my contract it says 80% and they have to do a full investigation themselves.

What province?

So they broke your shit just because they wanted to have some fun and didn't steal a single thing?

Even for shitskins that's fairly uncommon. You sure you didn't enrage them or one of their 100 brothers and cousins somehow?

Cucktario

africans or caribbeans?

Just buy a gun.

(ha ha ha.)

2A.

The only I can see is that when I bought the place 2 years ago, some nigs were using the place before to meet at night from what I heard in the neighborhood. Also, I remember some sandniggers asking me a few days earlier if I had Halal meat (no I don't) and he gave me a bad look. I also helped my region's Conservative candidate back in the elections

Don't know, I just know one of the guys was a nigger from his hand.

>
i'm not going to ask you anything, i'm just going to give you some advice, no neet bux for the first charge of course..

You are extremely racist and bigoted for even thinking that this is a problem, they didn't "vandalize" your shop, they were merely expressing themselves, which has NOTHING to do with YOU by the way, i know it might seem like the world revolves around you because you're white cis scum, but please, check your privilege. (btw my captcha was a store front :>) )

In my case the guy had used it for some crime and it was in the impound for 4 months. My insurance company was refusing to cover anything and made my life hell trying to get money. Meanwhile my fucking car was sitting in a lot the entire time and now I've got to prove I wasn't trying to defraud them and the cops suddenly don't remember when the car was impounded. Motherfuckers took months to get me my money, but wanted their money back the same fucking day damn near.

Muzzies are animal. I wish I could help you.

Well, at least, more ethnocentrists for us I guess.