Sneed

N

Feed

Fug n Sug

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

that house plan is wrong.

No it isn't

No it isn't.

I don't recall ever seeing the top right room on the bottom plan.

It's in the Radioactive Man Number 1 episode.

Can you imagine a Simpsons thread without Sneed?

R U M P U S
O
O
M

>tfw a single income non-union job pays for an eight room house

>non-union

I always find it so weird there's one room in the house, which after like 28 season where multiple rooms are visited each episode , has only been used a handful of times.

cracking body on that

>non-union job
How do you think he got the DENTAL PLAN?

why does it even exist, anyway?
is it because they needed some room with a direct view of the treehouse so Homer didn't need to get up?
it literally serves no purpose. Maggie doesn't play there. Bart and Lisa don't

When I was a kid we had a separate "Kid's TV room" and "Adult's TV room" a lot like this. I thought this was just what everyone did normally so their dads could get drunk and watch baseball without getting bothered.

but it's shown that kids watch the living room tv all by themselves very often, and they also have that portable tv that Bart sometimes carries up into his room

start with the first floor.
>the upper right corner where playroom/den is. it isn't cut in like that.
>the hallway from the kitchen to the garage and basement door should be straight.
>garage is not even consistent with the episode homer made the bar in the garage. the most consistent depiction of the garage. is as a simple room with just a door into the house in the middle of the back wall. so that stairwell won't be there.
>basement stairs move from where the closet is, under the stairs to the second floor, or in the garage hall. though the basement door/stairs usually are where the closet is.also no one in their right mind would put the garage over the basement. so the basement stairs in the garage hall would have to be on the other side of the garage.
>there is no door on the right side of the house like that.
>i don't know where that first floor bathroom is from. i can't remember ever seeing it on the show. i think that is where the basement stairs should be when they are in the garage hall.

second floor
>upper right corner still wrong
>bathroom layout is wrong. toilet sink and shower are all against the same wall. should probably rotate the bathroom to be where the closet is in the hall. then move the closet to where the bathroom door is.

is this an actual thing? what is it for?

yes, its where the kids' stuff is for playing.

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS

don't kids have bedrooms for that

How can Sneed posters show their faces after
being proven to be associated with a poo in loo?

that's uncouth. plus having all their play things in the same place instead of their bedrooms. means easier clean up. since you don't have to clean up the rumpus room as often and the toys don't get spread all over.

Lmao @ all the yuros here who live in grimy shitholes with 3 rooms and have to hang their clothes outside to dry, burn coal in their living room to keep the house warm, and worry about keeping "the damp" out because of caveman HVAC

Even your nice houses are still tiny with tiny yards and are attached to someone else's house

got here late guys lemme get caught up

Also there is an episode where homer skips work and brags about finding a dollar on the skip and marge says that's all well and good but he lost forty dollars by skipping work.

Homer only gets paid five bucks an hour.

It's literally just a spare room.
If i remember correctly Grandpa Simpson stayed with the family for some time though I can not remember what season for the life of me.
It has been used for playing, etc also.

Anyone confirm or deny?

homer is in a union.

he has a middle class job as a nuclear safety tech.

not that surprising.

The US is a woefully poor nation.

red-dit

anytime the simpsons had guests. they ended up sleeping int he basement, living room, sitting room(that room with the fireplace, couch, piano, and fish tank), or in one of the bedrooms with the simpsons.

So poor they can afford huge houses with extra rooms they don't even need?
What were you trying to say again?

only time I remember the rumpus room appearing is in season 2 when bart, milhouse and martin are in the tree house fighting over the comic and homer is watching tv in there during thunderstorm

really? I could of sworn I remember from the 90s a season or so that he stayed in his own bed at the Simpsons house.
I'll take your word for it, because it's been as I said since the 90s.

correct floor plan. given what was shown the most and makes sense.

For Rumpus.