Does anyone else get sort of mad when you have to look at this shit?

does anyone else get sort of mad when you have to look at this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtfNOd33GLM
strawpoll.me/13678396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I get triggered every time I'm reminded women and minorities exist waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

fragile white males everyone.

u mean nu-Wars or Star Wars in general? Yes in both cases.

It would be fine if she was this generation's Lando Calrissian but none of today's Star Wars audience would stand for that and would just assume she was a traitor and that Hollywood must still hate asians.

Not really. Just give it a chance and see how it plays out.

What's there to get mad about, anyway?

why aren't any of the new characters attractive, with the exception of poe dameron?

this isn't about race, I just don't understand why they cast this ugly fat chick

That one just doesn't roll of the tongue as well.

I don't watch Starwars. I'm almost 30 and the only one I've seen was TPM in theaters. It was okay, like a 6/10.

forgot pic

This movie is for women and attractive asians make them feel angry and sad. They don't like to be reminded of what they see in the mirror.

Rey is perfect though

It's just to make money in China.What's the big deal?

No. She is qt.

Why do they need to be attractive, though? I mean, isn't she a soldier and mechanic?

She's so fat holy fuck, how is anyone in the resistance who are on their feet all the time that fucking fat.

but user, shes not chinese

shes a vietcong

china doesnt like those.

They dont like niggers either.

How is hiring a mostly unknown Vietnamese American going to appeal to China?

This is a great (You) generator but terrible propaganda. I never see positive responses to it. Given the way you are writing I'm starting to think this is yet another Sup Forumsack false flag routine.

with her asian genetics it's almost an achievement to stay this fat

Am I the only one that would fuck that?

ah yes, because everyone loves leia just for her pretty soul

>Rose the mechanic
>Rosie the riveter
The feminist cunts will never stop until the franchise dies in the gutter. Then they'll move on to the next host

check your western beauty standards at the door shitlord

Looks like Jackie Chan in a wig.

Nice of them to cast Bobby Lee for a role finally.

she would be considered even more ugly in Asia.

Fat dark girls are shit tier and constantly ridiculed.

I'm pretty sure she's fat and ugly in asia as well

Is your complaint that they have a female mechanic, in a fantasy sci-fi universe?

Why is this Asian man so ugly

If you look at other pics of her with tighter clothing she's just got your average chinky fat face

>Sup Forumstards literally can't think of their own joke so they just copy an existing joke and make it unfunny

Jyn but she dead.

look at those bulgy arms and her face is a good 30% more fat than most asian girls

Looks like they sewed a calculator right onto her jacket. I wonder if she likes dumplings.

Yes but I don't plan to watch The Last Jedi

Nah, Jackie would be prettier than that
youtu.be/PtfNOd33GLM

>we need non-whites in our star wars reboot
>let's cast the ugliest black and asian we can find

Because it's a movie. Unless you have clinical autism you should understand people like looking at pretty people in advertisements and movies and so forth. Nobody is jumping out of their seat to preorder star wars tickets to see a fat Asian boy with a permanent bitch-face

other cultures consider fat and ugly people very attractive you misogynist pigs

sounds like he's complaining about the possible subtle nod towards rosie the riveter when the woman who inspired that poster only managed to work 2 weeks in a factory and then quit because she couldn't hack it

>in a feminist fantasy
Fixed it for ya. Sci-fi doesn't mean forced BS gets a free pass . We all know why they made her a mechanic and her sister a pilot. Pic related

Not the chinese

>They dont like niggers either.
who does?

i get more mad when i see that Sup Forums has started to embrace everything negative about the same cunts that they opposed.

>WELCUM TO CITY WOK CAN I TEK YUR ORDER PREEE

>forced BS
How is having a female mechanic and a female pilot 'forced'?

>less than three months until release
>absolutely no hype from normies

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The force is female now. Deal with it cislords

Nobody, not even other niggers

I'm sure they'll cast a woman with the body of a 12 year old boy for IX. I'm sure you'll be fine with that.

if they wanted a qt asian girl they should have just gotten the Jubilee girl

People like seeing characters they can relate to. That's why there's been a bigger and bigger push to hire more plainly attractive actresses lately. Jennifer Lawrence does really well because she's not so beautiful she becomes intimidating. She looks good and younger women believe they can achieve that standard. Things have changed since the 1960s.

yeah, this is a $200 millions budget blockbuster, it's just embarrassing. George had a reason for recycling stuff in ANH

most asians tolerate fat people less than we do

Because it is very unlikely in real life and will remain unlikely in the future. I have never seen a female mechanic and I don't think it actually exists. To add such a character in a film is an oddity. It's like having a gay character, just because... Doesn't add anything to the story but sticks out like a sore thumb. They're doing this to make feminists wet.

YAMAZAKI, BLACKED-O!

>it is very unlikely in real life
But not impossible, right? Movies are made all the time about people who defy the odds or are eccentric in some way. Why is it such an issue to have a similarly anomalous character, who's a woman and a mechanic?

Jedi magic and light sabers are far less likely to ever exist than one woman working in a male dominated industry.

>pronounce "cis-" with a gay lisp
>sounds like Sith

It all makes sense now

I was really sad we won't see more of her. I'd rather her than the ginger giraffe slag.

Its almost like the current political environment has resulted in insane polarization. Sadly the Sup Forums fags are generally more in touch with the root cause of that polarization than the other side.

Normies are fucking dumb though, and the few "intellectual" right wingers that influence most of Sup Forumss ideology have no sway on the masses going full retard. The same can be said for the other side.

>cast chink to make $$$ in chinkland
>cast nigger to make $$$ in burgerland
>it flops in china because chinks hate niggers
>flops in murica because burgers hate chinks
nice work disney

oh god such a missed opportunity..

plus jubilees actress has more movie expeirence..Rosebud's actress has some funny or die shorts and comedy bang bang episode.. and thats it..

because they're fucking retarded and paid out the ass to see The Mummy starring tom cruise. Wouldnt put it past them to see a gook on screen and throw money, regardless of their actually ethnicity

TFA sucked. Rogue One sucked.
Who cares about Star Wars anymore? It's only gonna get worse. I legit don't even know when Episode VIII is coming out.

That's why Mother! was a hit right?

Oops

Hiring an American born Vietnamese isn't going to sway the Chinese market at all, though.

This is not a comedic TV series about a suburban asian girl who works as a mechanic. It's STAR WARS. You can't start adding oddities, left and right just to please certain demographics in hope of selling more tickets.

What the hell is this even supposed to mean? The attractiveness of a main character isn't the only thing that contributes to a film's success.

Do I get mad at propaganda characters that don't need to exist? No, it just means I won't see the movie.

Rogue One was pretty based 2bh
personally I also liked the TFA but I can understand that some people don't

>A universe with no fat/ chubby people

So you would rather have a CW cast where everybody looks like runway models ? True science fiction

The argument that in modern audiences wants to see 6/10 normies as lead actors is also flawed.

True, it's quite the opposite, the chinese are very much racist even against vietnamese ppl. A question remains, why did they cast her? She is a complete nobody, the only thing she's know for is being in some stupid youtube collegehumor clips.

Right, it's STAR WARS, where having a female mechanic would be even more likely because of their level of technology.

Beyond that, the series has always had oddities. It's not like Luke, Anakin, Han, and Leia were just regular people. Two were exceptionally gifted with the force, one was an outlaw known across the galaxy, the other was a princess. A female mechanic is far more likely to occur than any of those.

not him but the major issue is that pushing jedi magic and light sabers with a false narrative isn't on real-life agendas.

its just a fact of nature we like attractive people better. we want them to succeed more and treat them nicer, it makes for better movies

>implying the "original" was funny in the first place

jessican heniwick's character should have just been given a more prominent role...
its perfect, she already has a background story from EU, and has already appeared in the first movie...make her a pilot/mechanic, and you got a decent character..plus itll fit with the girl power theme, and jessica henwick is actually badass

I can understand liking TFA even though I didn't care of it

I can't understand another human being liking Rogue One though. It was an absolute disaster

Maybe you don't, sure. But there's clearly a big push for plainer women, at least in films marketed towards teenage girls. That's why we have Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, the chick from Twilight, and more recently Cara.

I don't see the problem about enjoying a fantasy universe, we have enough ugly people in reality already

>implying I want my film cast to look like the inside of a burgerland McDonald's

Get out fatty

Then you should be complaining about the writers. Her character is fine, even if the intentions behind it are suspect.

The problem is that we have an oddity with that female mechanic and there is no explanation for that oddity in the movie. The explanation is outside, it's a bunch of greedy execs ticking the feminist box. The message is that what men do, women can too. We all know it's a feminist fantasy, women can't compete with men in a lot of fields. Have you heard that female pilot from the emirate that was striking ISIS in Iraq a few years ago? She shot a jordanian pilot that belonged to the coalition. The guy ejected and was captured and then burned alive in a horrible video. The guy died for a feminist meme. strangely we don't her about her anymore.

Why does there need to be an explanation? In the Star Wars universe, it's likely that female mechanics are actually common place.

I don't understand why you think these female pilot/mechanic/badass/know-it-all are mandatory. That's not what people watched Star Wars for, that's not what people are looking for. That is only servicing a small minority that never cared about Star Wars before there was a womyn or a gay in it.

? this all stemmed from a comment about 'forced BS' which it clearly is. obviously the existence of the character is just a sign of the disease. it's just an unsurprising coincidence that the character happens to share characteristics with the source of the disease as well, so it's 'forced BS' on two levels.

this tard is trying so hard to ignore that big fat political agenda
>it's just fantasy bro, it can be as feminazi as it wants bro

From a corporate perspective, they would like to expand the Star Wars audience to include more women as well. That means portraying them as characters with some independence and edge, who don't need to be rescued constantly.

But having a female mechanic isn't 'feminazi', though.

These days female characters rarely need to be rescued, but Disney went full feminazi on that movie, and TLJ won't be different.
From a corporate hack perspective it must make sense, but anyone with a brain will know that alienating the main audience just to get a few more viewers is doing harm in the long run, and faster that they imagine.

Nooo, noooo of couuuurse my man, having constant "female heroes" -mary sues- that are in fact male roles, having no white males anymore being the good guy is not feminazi at all.

strawpoll.me/13678396

ffs she looks terrible, who are they marketing this shit at?

no one in the sequal trilogy really beautiful or handsome. most of them pretty average.

>implying her asianness is the problem and not her fatness