What episode did she start turning into an insufferable liberal?

What episode did she start turning into an insufferable liberal?

Splashing paint on Krustys fur coat is obviously a milestone but that isn't where the problems started.

she's always been that way bruh.

In S11E05.

It was a slow start from the very beginning but I stopped watching when in the 231st episode where she called Homer's million dollar product pure evil because muh liberal principles. Ungrateful cunt.

She's always been one you dumb faggot. Unless you mean REALLY insufferable? Then I can't remember. She's often mocked by her family and friends for her obvious shit.

She was fine in the earlier seasons. One episode she was a bitch was the one where Bart becomes a helper for the mafia, just acting like a twat the whole episode.

But besides that she was likeable enough. An episode like Lisa on Ice wouldn't be enjoyable with ultra shitlib Lisa, for example.

I liked early season 1 Lisa the best. There were times where she was seen laughing alongside Bart and Homer. It made her seem like an actual kid and gave Marge more of a reason to exist if she was the wet blanket.

When she became a vegetarian.

In a fairly early season she mentions protesting the power plant. Never mind the fact that if it were to be shut down her father could no longer support their family and she would be living in a car or the streets, forced to sell her body for meager amounts of food and drugs to numb the pain. But maybe that's what she wants.

There is no character I hate more in all of TV history than lisa simpson

Hasn't she always been one?

agree. she always was the current time period's definition of an insufferable liberal. times change and the goalpost kept moving.

According to the commentary on that episode, Paul McCartney would only do the show if Lisa remained vegetarian.
Once again, ruined by fucking 2 minutes guest stars.

Has she had sex yet ? Or any incestuous undertone with Bart ?
In like 28 seasons they must have went that way once or twice

>using the word "liberal" as a pejorative term
do people like you unironically exist in real life? I've never met such a braindead bigot

She's 10 years old you fucking retard

Fucking hippie faggots.

>he doesn't know how hard liberals have been pushing the sexualization of children

It's almost like you don't watch TV, movies, or post on Sup Forums

Kys city slicker

name 1 (one) movie or tv show where they do that

this

What is she reacting to in that pic?

In the Nineties it was rebellious to be that liberal. It became supporting the status quo some time around 2002-ish times.

Lisa Simpson would have been more controversial than Archie Bunker if she was on TV at the same time.

Your post

You got me, I can't think of any.

Not being able to eat toothpaste tonight.

what's sexual about that picture?

vegetarian episode, i remember specifically it went downhill from there

The writers of The Simpsons changed (or rather, a number of them left) around Season 8 and they lost the ability to create entertaining episodes based on their characters and instead began inserting them into more and more outlandish scenarios.

As a result of this, Lisa lost any sort of nuance and instead was strictly meant to represent popular cultural movements for whatever Happens That Week

Oh, you!

I'd say when she became a vegetarian, and then a buddhist

Then again, Lisa in these episodes was more of a impressionable kid that just wants to do the right thing. They could easily have switched her views later on, but it's never went that way. After that, she began spiraling down the libshit hellhole and became the "symbol of justice" that have to be shoved in the face of everyone every time something is wrong

I don't watch much of the simpsons ever since past the movie but the last few episodes i saw had Bart squandering his chance to banter and cry over bullshit, and lisa rubbing her leftists ideals over everyone's head

>it's an "user pretends to be right wing" episode
you unoriginal twats

>it's a Lisa is insufferable but user doesn't understand that that is the joke episode

I don't recall a single episode where Lisa is insufferable

You seem to be a bit oversensitive, ever checked yourself? You may have the 'tism

Marge still puts little pieces of meat in her dinner.

>It's a newfag kid trying to fit in episode

When she tries to force everyone else to be vegetarian she is insufferable.

When she needed braces.

Episode 231....which one was that again?

What's insufferable about trying to help people?

>2002
>status quo

Try 2008.

Who's worse?

Lisa. At least Seth and the Family Guy writers realise Brian was insufferable and take the piss out of him.

Brian.

But now that you mention it, Brain and Lisa would be an epic team up.

Lisa desu

Why is "preachy liberal mouthpiece" such a common character in these shows?

Season 5 with the Malibu Stacey episode. Before that, she wasn't like that at all but afterwards they took that and made it a major, and eventually defining part of her character.

The audience likes to watch them and the show wants to sell ads.

>obviously wasn't around for Bush's second term and the ascendance of the Messiah King Nigger
Nice waste of quads gen z-er

Because the writers are liberal.

Because +90% people int he western world are liberal

Why make a nazi character? For people like you? lmao

yknow Hillary got more votes than Trump, right?

You know in over a dozen California counties the total votes received in the 2016 election totaled over 100% of registered voters, including an incredibly 148% voter turnout in los angeles county?

Only about five hundred people have the vote. Hillary didn't get more of the actual voters.

I'm not an Amerifat, why would I know that?

So what, did they sign a contract and the simpsons will get sued if they don't keep her a vegetarian? Who fucking cares.

You brag about Hillary winning a meaningless statistic when her entire lead in that category over Trump came from California with outrageously farcical numbers so it would make logical sense for you to be privy on that info. But dude free shit I guess.

One of my female friends has Lisa as her phone wallpaper background image and another one has the OP image as her profile photo currently for social media.
What does it say about their personalities?

>You brag about Hillary winning a meaningless statistic
No, just replied to some guy who brought the American elections to this discussion

Mexican votes. She probably had more mexicans voting for her than Peña Nieto.

>Write a character who is 8 years old.
>She doesn't act like a child at all post season 1
???
?????
????????
?????????????????

Not sue, but the episode would be removed from air.

Y'know that, out of the 3,141 counties won, Hillary won 57, right?

They never air those good episodes anymore anyway

Lisa in early seasons
>she stealing cable was against their Christian values and was afraid her dad would go to hell
Lisa in later seasons
>becomes a fucking Buddhist

Without changing her religious moralizing in any way. That's the joke.

It's this. Ever-skeptical Lisa Simpson of the old episodes would not hesitate to bring up a lot of statistics and data that would be seen as very inconvenient and "problematic" in modern times if she was confronted with those same issues back then.

>that future episode where she becomes depressed after marrying Milhouse and having a kid with him
Bitch deserves it.

>America
>winner takes all is insane for a Presidential election people don't really know what to vote for anyway
>let's have a number of winner takes all votes in jurisdictions we invent until we get the result we want

If you look at the actual statistics, you'll see that many illegals and dead people voted. Try to look up the information on the internet before parroting what you don't know

A lot of people don't want or ask for help for a reason

>Its okay when Obama does it

>vegetarian
>helping people
Pick one, and only one.

If you say so.

Because a smug bleeding heart is a great character to have shit thrown back in their face.
As often as not those characters are treated as clueless idealist that constantly do everything wrong.

I am right wing though

Easy to break the 4th wall for current events. There are alwas old rightwing redneck characters but people never pay those any mind.

Once again boomers ruin the western world.

lisa the vegetarian or lisa the iconoclast

I want to save this to throw in people's faces when they complain about republicans increasing vote security. Source?

Oy vey!

B A C K T O R E D D I T
Faggot

Because they can't comprehend that humans are omnivore, and that meat is definitely important to eat around the world due to lack of food.

There is over 7 billion people all across the world, and feeding them with plants alone won't do. That is why almost every single restaurants in the world are filled to the brim every day, and if it wasn't for meat, a lot of people would eventually die

Trying to change the viewpoint of a few person won't change the need of several billions. On top of that, animals still play a crucial role in providing animal product, curing disease, cancers and the like, and providing us with all the proper protein and vitamins we need

There is a lot at play, but in general, vegans and vegetarians refuses to see the need of others before their own and praise themselves for doing "the right thing"

sneed

You must be 18+ to browse Sup Forums

>implying it isn't

I don't get it
it's some type of medical device because he got a second degree burn on his tongue
did you even watch the show?

Once again, you must be 18+ to browse Sup Forums

So you've got nothing?
Good to know.

Toddlers in Tiaras

all those pageant shows

that episode of Desperate housewives where Penny dresses as a sex cat. i would post pic but im scarred ill get v&

Formerly nice little lady

Probably when sneed bought out chuck's

Congratulation, you have asperger!

The kid has a gag on him, made for masochist sexual purposes. For a pedophile, seeing this show is a wet dream come true. There is a lot of ways to treat a burn tongue, but not with that sort of gag.

>The kid has a gag on him, made for masochist sexual purposes.
That's not what happened though.
> For a pedophile, seeing this show is a wet dream come true.
So is living next to a playground.
>There is a lot of ways to treat a burn tongue, but not with that sort of gag.
It's not a gag.

any more idiotic remarks?

The autism is strong in you, user

>no argument
>same stale meme insult he used in his last post
boring AND stupid, what a combo!

OH I'M SO SORRY I OFFENDED YOU SNOWFLAKE

leftism is a mental disorder you FUCKING IDIOT