VIDEO: HILLARY CLINTON SAYS 'HALF' OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS DEPLORABLE, RACIST

At a ~$250,000/person gaudy NYC fundraising gala hosted by Barbara Streisand, Hillary Clinton slammed 'half' of Trump's supporters. CLIP:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtO9N3Q5d60

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
youtube.com/watch?v=BqUW4ZeJssA
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=X5e8gtX57dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw gay and deplorable

Thanks Hillary.

bump 4 keys

I agree with her, most of those describe me. I'm not sure how labeling and listing my political beliefs helps her though.

this is her Romney 47% moment

Trump won

The deplorables sounds like a pretty good label desu

she's done

Can I save this pic?

Her voice sounds like it's infused with a autistic electric guitar

>mitt romney 40% remark

yeah

Well she's right
DRUMPFKINS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Even with the spray paint on her face, she looks pretty bad.

np

How long can this bullshit go on? Are shitskins just going to eat this up forever?

it's now trending on various social media websites,

Yeah, all gibs, no truth. thats the life of the black man.

>it's now trending on various social media websites,

this story will explode tomorrow

she broke one of the golden rules

Well, I knew already that she didn't like me.

>My job has me driving over a 1000 sq miles. I stay off major roads and out of cities. Every day more Trump signs go up. I can't count one Hillary sign.

The urban areas will vote left>Hillary. But I really think most of them wont actually leave their internet activism and physically go vote. Both left and right forget about the moderate majority. And the moderate majority, every day, is distancing itself from Hilldog.

I know this won't fuck her shit up as bad as Romney's 47% comment, but surely this can't be good. There can't be that mean virtue signalling liberals here; at least not yet.

what's that?

This is fucking hilarious.

Dumb bitch doesn't even realize what she just did: wrote of at LEAST one-fifth of the electorate.

If she becomes President, it's a de facto declaration of us "deplorables" to be enemies of the state. What are we to do now?

Dumb cunt just kicked off the next secession movement.

>*NOUN*phobic

Compelling statement.

that's at bare minimum 20-25% of AMERICA she is dismissively smearing and insulting, and she's saying the other 20% support the same candidate as the first half, by extension calling them the same

In my opinion this is Romney's 47% comment x10

Fuck this criminal sociopathic cunt

she's not wrong though

don't insult the voters I would assume.

and it especially doesn't work in our 2 party system.

This fucking whore is a traitor and deserve a traitor's death.

I wanna stick my dick in the salami!!

No it's not. Romeny goofed by talking like a big boy to people who cannot accept that their abject failure to earn a living is probably on them moreso than le evil rich taking all the money in a big sack.

Hillary is allowed to say these things because it's okay to hate on whites but never okay to tell poor people (mainly black since his comment was re: taxes) that their lot in life may have something to do with their activities.

You also wouldnt name the jew on live tv would you?

"Don't insult the voters" i the first rule of electoral politics.

This is just more proof of just how unfit this vapid cunt is.

>this story will explode tomorrow

No it won't. Every god damn media outlet on the planet is in Hillary's pocket. I doubt even Fox News runs a story about this, the centrist garbage that they are.

Prove that half of Trump supporters fall under even 1 of the categories she listed.

Protip: Fuck off.

>half
>not 90+%

Ok so what are the other half?

Uh shes not wrong? You have to be fucking stupid to think shes lying here. I'm pretty sure Trump gen is full of racists LOLing at any race other than white.

Its kinda pathetic pol likes Trump because he BTFOs other races but when someone points the finger and says wow thats racist trumpfags go ABOOO ABOOO WE ARE NOT!!!!

U AINT DOIN SHIT

So, in the off chance that this bitch somehow gets elected it is now 100% justified to wear "Deplorable" on your shirt and break this bitch's jaw right? Open warfare on Democrats now right? I mean, there isn't any more civil society and there is no more dialog, you're just deplorables.

Oh I see.

Maybe she's just so confident because she knows the Rothschilds have all the voting machines rigged in her favour?

IMO she's been insulting all of Trump's base since that whole "alt-right" speech, I guess that's why I'm not particularly surprised by this.

Im racist, but im white, so im superior.

That's some pretty violent speech, hope white people don't chimp out

Wow, I guess us fellow Deplorables will have to vote for Hillary now! That'll show her!

She assigned it a hard number. A LARGE number. She just declared at least 30 million Americans to be "deplorables."

That concussion really screwed her up she should have never said Bill's nose looked like a ballsack shes lucky she only got a concussion here is the whole story.

youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

this borders on all forms of slanderous leftist bullshit that I want to destroy.

MAGA

LYIN CROOKED Hillary

WaPo will tell us its not big deal

Why only half? it used to be all. Guess hillary knows she losing voters :)

she looked DRUNK or HIGH.

Normally she talks in a confident, but shrill voice.
When she came back to the podium, she was in a low tone, very relaxed, sedated.

in by-gone elections, you'd attack your opposition, not the chunk of the country that you're trying to sway to your side

what an idiot

This is her 47% percent moment

Hillary swinging from a noose when?

im about to burn my own house down right now tbqh., Pissed

Story behind this?

wow, if you think men are checking out of society now in America, just wait until Hillary becomes president.

She just marked, at the least, 75 million Americans as enemy of the state.

What could possibly go wrong?

>Accuse 1/4th of the nation of being deplorable racists

Surely this will go over well.

with those digits, soon.

Most of my gay friends are voting for Trump. How is this meme even alive?

Nice bait.

> the nerve of a racist old cunt to call other's racist.

I don't know which came first, the video OP linked or this one...

youtube.com/watch?v=BqUW4ZeJssA

At 2:06 she says the exact same thing and you can hear what the other basket contains.

TL;DR: Basket 1 = alt-right, Basket 2 = people that feel abandoned by big government

She doesn't take into account or acknowledge all her lies and corruption as a motivation for people voting against her.

this is her 47% comment that sank Romney isn't it?
kek what a dumb cunt

>HILLARY CLINTON: HALF OF TRUMP'S SUPPORTERS ARE DEPLORABLE (THEY ARE)

>What could possibly go wrong?
Given the people she just pissed off, a lot.

>yfw you realize Hillary just condemned a number of people at least FIVE TIMES larger than the holocaust

CH-CH-CHECKED.

kek

TIME TO MOBILIZE

STRIKE NOW

DONT LET HER GET AWAY WITH THIS

MAY THE PHRASE

>BASKET OF DEPLORABLES

HANG OVER HER DISGUSTING HEAD

This just happened around 2 hours ago, that Israeli interview was 2 days ago

I dunno lol. Filename was what I saved it as.

You just named by vaporwave mixtape, thanks.

We really should spread this as her 47% moment.

Even though Romney was correct and hopefully she's correct and America is that racist. It's not like truth ever mattered.

on that subject, why are people on welfare allowed to vote? I mean people who are supported by the state and pay 0 in taxes.

It's all yours my friend.

>Check the website that posted this
>Front page article
>Queen Elizabeth admits she isn't human

Come on man, I love the idea of Hillary going on a rampage too, but seriously?

We need a unified hashtag, otherwise it'll go nowhere.

Ideas?

I didn't think that fellow tickled pussy!

Yes. It's been 100% justified for a while now. Have you not been paying attention? The left in this country are openly violent towards anybody who doesn't share their opinion. How many videos do you need to see before you start believing the truth?

youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

Watch the video. Then, if you're feeling up to it - not that I would condone it because violence is wrong, 3 letter agencies - find any leftist you can and hurt them, badly.

Gallows are too humane. The Persians had better execution techniques.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

>he doesn't get the story before he saves

Wew

Also

>religion_of_peices.webm

How bout just #deplorable, along with some accommodating non-deplorable imagery

#basketofdeplorables is already trending on twitter. Keep pushing it.

lol but seriously every Trump surrogate needs to be hammering this on every network from tomorrow onwards.

Calling almost 80 million americans flat out deplorable is some next level shit.

Source my good man? I was waiting for this, I only hope someone got it or some of it on video

Either way she's fucked, the "basket of deplorables" thing is atrocious for her

I kind of prefer the term "Americans", but it's her campaign :(

Fuck, even THEY'RE starting to "yadda yadda yadda" the ist list

Yes, but the gallows are so much more theatrical and romantic. I want to see the bitch kick, not be slathered in honey.

Being drawn and quartered is also acceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5e8gtX57dw

>You see, everybody, I want the people at home to think about this. That is what Washington, D.C. does. The drive by shot at the beginning with incorrect and incomplete information and then the memorized 25 second speech that is exactly what her advisers gave her.

Awesome, shitposting now.

>WHY HILLARY CALLING TRUMP VOTERS RACIST BIGOTS WAS RIGHT: IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAID IT
>subheading PREACH GIRL: MINORITY WOC REACT TO HILLARY'S BRAVE COMMENTS: MOVE OVER BOYS IT TAKES A WOMAN TO DO A MAN'S JOB, THIS IS ***OUR*** FERGUSON MOMENT

>At a ~$250,000/person gaudy NYC fundraising gala hosted by (((Barbara Streisand)))
>(((Moskovitz)))

Looks like all the jews worth their kosher salt are on her side, should wake up some normies at least. Pic related.

> he cares about "romance"

D E P L O R A B L E

L I V E S

M A T T E R

>yfw you were born just in time for the American Civil War 2.0

Don't insult 25% of the country.

#basketofdeployables
#ClintonDeployables
#ImAClintonDeployable

One would think the first unwritten rule of politics is "don't insult the people you want to vote for you"

Immortan Joe would support hanging you double nigger.

IT'S LIIIIIVE

She just insulted half of the American electorate, she's in full panic mode, and knows she's already lost.