youtube.com/watch?v=EAE0s8FmlGs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XtAkQJWXHU
youtube.com/watch?v=CpRo9ZxrdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8q8m4-7ciaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>F13 5>6
>Anoes 2>4

Opinion disregarded.

Five works more for me as it has comedic elements but is overall very serious.
Six is where the series goes off into Boris Karloff type monster movIe territory, which doesn't work quite as well for me as 5's mystery and awesome tits Also no gore and no nudity in 6 is a drawback
I still find it enjoyable but yes I prefer 5 to 6.

Anoes 2 is enjoyable to me because of all the gay stuff. I'm not gay but I find it hilarious.

>/hor/

Fuck that, how could someone put H4 over 3?

I watched Jason X with a friend as just a shitty shlocky movie to watch but holy fuck was it bad. It wasn't even in the realm of incompetant bad, it was just really dumb. dunno if i'd recommend on shlock value alone

keep making these threads! Love you and take a bump

After multiple viewings I think 4 is really underrated. The ending is really enjoyable for me as well.
3 works as a good thriller that is almost croenenbergesque, but I've watched it maybe six times and I still couldn't tell you if it has a coherent plot.
(It doesn't from what I can tell)

It's almost a parody. That's why I have it at the end of my list
Thanks user

That ending makes the movie, i'll give you that.

Pretty good soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=o1GE91_afnw

Underrated honestly
Pic related: another slasher I love that gets no notice here

saw pic related recently. really great

It's a great movie overall.
Every time I watch it i appreciate it more.
Yeah the music is creepy af too

Great movie. I loved how in depth it was instead of
>"let's perform a ritual!"
>*ritual is performed in 5 minutes*
and then an hour and 20 minutes of chaos and cliches

Gimme a synopsis on that

In the last week I've watched
The Sacrament
Banshee Chapter
It Comes At Night
Hellraiser Inferno
started watching Rings but fell asleep
same thing with A Cure for Wellness

Woman buys an old abandoned Welsh manor house. Hires a strange figure who turns out to be an occultist. She wants his help to perform the Abramelin ritual, which is a "real" ritual used to summon an angel which will grant the summoner a wish. It's a very physical and time intensive ritual which Alistar Crowley famously gave up halfway through.

The entire ritual is performed over months and is basically the whole movie. It's deeply unsettling as their work starts to pay off and supernatural things begin to happen. Unearthly, vaguely Lovecraftian entities start to notice their presence. Flakes of silver occasionally rain from the ceiling. Actual flowers sprout from a flower print rug. The woman and the occultist become upset as the ritual starts going increasingly wrong.

It's shockingly well written. It doesn't treat its audience like dumb illiterate teenagers.

Technically a horror movie (kino)
youtube.com/watch?v=EAE0s8FmlGs

Well what did you think of them?

The Sacrament was pretty lousy, it was like Jim Jones by way of Eli Roth and was pretty weak. The old man just didn't seem that charismatic to me to have this kind of cult following but whatever, Jim Jones looked like a POS too.

Banshee Chapter was alright, I like Ted Levine quite a bit so I got a lot more mileage from this one.

It Comes at Night was also just okay, it left me with a lot of questions that apparently I'm not supposed to ask because it doesn't matter or something.

I dug Hellraiser Inferno, I've seen it before and I think it's one of the better Hellraiser sequels but I haven't seen them all.

I can't comment too much on Rings because I fell asleep. I've never been a big fan of these movies but I thought I'd try it anyway. Same with Cure for Wellness, fell asleep, but I'll likely go back and watch that.

Its not October yet. Fuck off you impatient cunt and respect tradition.

Not him but

The Sacrament- pretty great retelling of the Jim Jones massacre. Wouldn't really call it horror, but it's certainly tense, and reasonably well made for a low budget film.

Banshee Chapter- deeply flawed. Would have been a great horror film. But a major character turns out to be a bad Hunter S. Thompson impersonation. And if you're familiar with who Hunter S. Thompson is, it really kills all the suspension of disbelief. I guess it's probably much less distracting for those who aren't familiar with him.

It Comes at Night- fucking godawful waste of a couple of hours. No scares, no point, no resolution, pretentious as fuck.

Hellraiser Inferno- shit, but if you like the other Hellraiser shit maybe you'd like it

Rings- Everything wrong with bad horror movies made these days. Plot holes you could drive a truck through, retcons for no reason, assumes its audience is braindead teenagers, no scares, just loud noises and occasionally shit jumping at the camera.

Oh, I should also add-

There's an Australian found footage horror film called "Apocalyptic," that's very similar in content to Sacrament, in that it's a film crew covering a cult that goes nuts. Not a perfect film at all, but I think all around it does its job better than Sacrament, so if you're only going to watch one, I'd recommend that one.

Did you wonder at all where the Sacrament took place? Somewhere in the Caribbean, maybe? All the armed guards look like African warlord types so I'm not really sure.

Well it was obvious that it was a Jim Jones reference so I just assumed it was Guyana.

Doesn't it say in the film?

whats the Sup Forums stream link that does horror movies all day long for all of october? i thought i had it bookmarked

youtube.com/watch?v=2XtAkQJWXHU

Rings was embarassingly bad. I don't know what I was expecting but that was just meaningless.

>Anoes
>1>3>2>4>new nightmare>5>6

perfect list friendo

Why are these older women having a slumber party?

Recommend some really fucked up mean-spirited shit like , Last House on Dead End Street, Black Christmas, etc. Anything scuzzy and exploitative essentially.

>being an attractive women and not finding excuses to hang out with your cute friends half naked and eat pizza

the only good part of that movie

4 works because its actually still scary despite the high body count especially when they try to stay safe in the sheriff's house and that the target is a little girl.

Obviously the original is the best of them all

lotta feet in that movie

gonna check this out

I need more sleeze movies like Sorority House Massacre, Slime Ball Bowl-O-Rama, Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers, etc

how can you watch this shite?

i like bad movies

blood rage
cheerleader camp
cutting class (brad pitt is such a cunt in this movie)
graduation day
new years evil
StageFright: Aquarius/Deliria
the burning
house on sorority row
the mutilator

thank you i'll see if i can find those

>mfw I ordered the Tales from the Darkside and Tales from the Crypt boxsets
I can't wait for October to start. I also have never seen the unedited versions of TftC

most are on rutracker if you torrent

Anybody like splatter movies?

>rutracker
better than thepiratebay?

the torrent of cutting class is only 700mb

This one?

rutracker is a million times better. they have the entire 4gb of cutting class. thats where i got it.

anyone else find Nekromantik rather boring?

4gb DVD*

post comfy horror

Maniac

thanks

Wow your halloween rankings are bad

Halloween>Curse of the Witch>Halloween II>Return of Michael Myers>H2O>>>Revenge of Michael Myers>Curse of Michael Myers>Rob Zombie's Halloween>>>>>>>>>>>Halloween: Resurrection

Chopping Mall

is it easy to find stuff after signing up? Hopefully not everything is dubbed over to russian

How's this one? it's out in torrents Last one was awful.

it's hard for me to navigate with the russian translations... the search doesnt seem to work either

I kinda prefer the remake, since the original is too painfully obvious about how low budget of an independent film it is. Plus the remake has better written plot and more satisfying ending, and long spooky mine scenes.That said the dry cleaner scene in the original is absolutely GOAT.

>Who Can Kill a Child
>Inbred
>Maniac
>Driller Killer
>Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
>Strip Nude for Your Killer
>The New York Ripper

>Last one was awful

What? It was easily the best one after the first Child's play, since it's actually a bit creepy and feels like a proper slasher flick. I was shocked how enjoyable it was.

Maniac with Elijah Wood is a remake right? Great gore, terrible fucking movie. How's the original?

thanks. I've seen Maniac, Henry, The New York Ripper, and Driller Killer but haven't heard of the others.

It's a classic of totally deranged sleaze. There's something so fucking savage about this scene that it made me pause the film the first time I watched it.
youtube.com/watch?v=CpRo9ZxrdYw

Pic related is a great film. Anyone else seen?

yeah. they do have a lot of russian audio but they include original as well.

their search is the best for torrenting sites. maybe they just dont have what you want.

ah yes the film that goes by like 5 different. saw it but i cant really remember it.

5 different names*
dammit

>escaped maniac
>amateur theatre group
>artistic lock-in
>murderings occur

>F13 4>3>2>5>6>7>1>9>8>Jason x
>Anoes
>1>3>2>4>new nightmare>5>6
>Halloween
>1>2>4>3>5>6>7>8

This is suppose to be a horror thread and you're ranking the most basic shitty slasher films. What a way to start it.

He even has Halloween 2 and 4 over 3. 3 is the only great Halloween film. OP is major faggot.

>tfw no QT nympho witch gf

This is my favorite recent horror movie.

oh yeah. forgot i had it downloaded too.

Maniac is one of those rare instances where both movies are insanely good and different enough to make you appreciate them on their own merits.

Original Spinell one is trashy guerilla style, with no permits shot low budget 80s slasher that's sleazy, super misogynistic and awesome. It contrasts well against Wood's modern remake that spent nearly the entire movie showing everything directly from the Elijah's POV, so it's super creepy and disgusting in another unique way.

>that scene with ron jeremy and the girl in the bathroom
almost gave me a heart attack

>both movies are insanely good
Yeah no. Both are terrible movies and can only be enjoyed by actual horror fans who appreciate schlock. They really aren't good movies on a technical level. I'd say the original is a little better because of the grittiness and cool kill effects but in reality they are absolutely awful.

>absolutely awful
Confirmed for not seeing any actual awful movies

you say they aren't good on a technical level, then compliment them on their technical levelin the next sentence.

Shut your stupid ass up.

Why are you cherrypicking? They aren't good on a technical level. Having decent effects does not make up for all the problems it has. The same film in which I complimented the effects on was not well shot, well acted, well edited, or well directed. If you're going to be asshurt about something, at least have a valid argument that can stick.

I don't think it does, it just says it's an undisclosed location but Guyana makes sense or somewhere around there.

Jason Takes Manhattan beating Jason Goes To Hell? No. New Nightmare above 5 or 6? No. Halloween 4 over 3... really? No.

all the F13 movies are shit but at least Jason Takes Manhattan is more aesthetic than Jason Goes to Hell

Just be prepared for the original music being cut from Tales from the Darkside, essentially ruining it.

what the fuck? why? Also why would anyone order TFTD when you could literally find the entire series at your local Walmart or Target.

CBS are cunts and they wouldn't pay for the original music rights, so they botched it with a really shitty modern score that they half-assed. CBS does it all the time.

>Jason Takes Manhattan beating Jason Goes To Hell?

Yes.

> New Nightmare above 5 or 6?

Yep.

>Halloween 4 over 3... really?

No.

but the theme was literally just the same tune over and over. It was the most basic thing ever..

can you post the music that replaced it? I cannot seem to find it.

How can anyone defend Jason Goes To Hell? Honestly it is the worst Friday there is, even worse than X. I never got the idea that New Nightmare is this great film over the others. I see that all the time. Did you people watch that movie when it came out? It's not very good at all. It's shits the bed at the end really bad too.

Favorite Halloween episodes?

The theme has nothing to do with the music in the actual episodes which had cues from CBS's music library, like Twilight Zone and others. They also had multiple composers over the years. You really can't find the uncut episodes any more. There were some torrents that are all dead now and the DVD rips have taken their place. The original uncut music episodes are now almost lost media.

new nightmare fucking sucks. its like a shitty lifetime movie with horror elements.

New Nightmare would be better if you could edit the kid right out of it but you can't, he's integral to the plot

reminder to watch the maniac cop movies if you haven't already seen them

youtube.com/watch?v=8q8m4-7ciaE

ATHF - The Shaving
Beavis and Butthead - Lord of the Harvest
Cow & Chicken -Halloween with Dead Ghost
Family Matters - Dog Day Halloween
South Park - Pink Eye
Tales From the Darkside - Halloween
That's 70's Show - Halloween
Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror 1-10

Honestly that list is shit. It's mostly a bunch of unwatchable shows and sitcoms. It's also missing a whole lot of shit.

They're trash but still enjoyable. They kind of wasted Bruce Campbell by making him a shitty bland character

Fucking hate slasher movies though

>Fucking hate slasher movies though
get out you fucking nigger

I've seen the first one and have been meaning to watch the others for a while now. I've heard the second one is pretty good.

Loveless is a great album