1,178 days until Avatar 2

>1,178 days until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/09/27/avatar-2-first-look/?crl8_id=6545dbff-2bfe-4cb7-8c7d-326b00634e7d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Formerly 1,179 days until Avatar 2

BASED

Based

BASED

/Trashfilmgeneral/?

IN A WORLD

gas all newfags

>1,178 days until Na'vi rule34 renaissance

>Sup Forums does this with E3 on a yearly basis
>BOOOO Sup Forums IS THE DEVIL HISSSSSS HISSSSSS
>Sup Forums does this with Avatar 2
>BAAAAAASSSSEDD YESSSS SLLAAAAAYYYYY
Who was in the wrong here?

gas yourself plebbitor

be the change you wish to see, start to commission stuff

can't wait to see Neytiris cute face on the silver screen again

HE'S AN IMPOSTOR.
THERE ARE 1,180 DAYS LEFT. NOT 1,178.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL /OURGUY/?

>tfw avatarposter might be locked in someone's basement getting raped daily

how do we save him bros? he's been missing like a month now...

Is this confirmed? Seriously, I'm counting the days just like you, but if it gets cancelled or something I'm killing myself.

my niggah

I wish someday i can find someone who can explain me without trolling what was so great about the first avatar (except from the 3d), its a lame movie.

>7 kids as main characters

spaceship kino and quartrich

wrong thread itposter

>ywn sleep next to Neytiri after a hot night of fucking borrowing your head in her soft black hair

Wrong.

Sauce? And considering it takes place in a tribe and that Jake and Neytiri has kids it wouldn't be that strange

I wonder if the na'vi will go to space, maybe visit the other moons or Earth

ew.com/tv/2017/09/27/avatar-2-first-look/?crl8_id=6545dbff-2bfe-4cb7-8c7d-326b00634e7d

Jake and Neytiri fucked like rabbits
hot

Will it be starring /best_girl/ ?

pic related

They had six kids? Huh, wonder what they will look like when it -finally- hits theaters.

How can someone with such smooth skin be so hard to look at?

one of them (blue shirt) plays a human kid. At least two (since the article mentions "children" specifically) of the actors play kids from a different atoll-living clan.
That leaves between 1-3 kids for Jake and Neytiri.
And who can blame Jake for banging such a perfect being as Neytiri?

>600x318

>That leaves between 1-3 kids for Jake and Neytiri.
I can almost guarantee you that in the movies that will follow, Jake will have put several more in Neytiri. Its basically inevitable.

that's the only sane thing to do.
Speaking of guaranteed things, I would be positively surprised if they didn't do the old "MCs kid(s) is somewhat of a outcast thanks to his/her heritage/appearance" trope

So the 4 sequels to avatar, are they gonna be a continuous story? Or standalone narratives in the Avatar Extended Universe?

continuous story with time jumps between the films

>fren

It triggers the fuck out of reddit

>one of them (blue shirt) plays a human kid
It mentioned he was born on Pandora, so I assume there must be a still functioning human colony there made up of the humans who were allowed to stay

This Cameron said it's like Star Wars, with the movies taking place years apart but all in one continuous saga

Its gonna be so kino

What message was Cameron trying to convey with this character?

This movie is garbage and my fans are retarded but they'll eat this shit up anyway

Fuck off, Reddit.

Avatar Extended Edition had really cool shots from Earth, the cities are Cyberpunkeasque

very nice

Daily reminder that Based Jimmy has BTFO his doubters EVERY SINGLE TIME.

These movies are going to be huge hits and we'll probably get some game changing movie tech out of it like glasses-less 3D.

You have to go back

spinoff with Neytiri operating on cyberpunk Earth when?

Yeah, maybe that explains where all the humans that arrived between avatar and avatar 2 ended up

I'm here. Just no point posting if a threads already been made for the day. Also I don't know what is talking about. It's out on the 18th not the 20th.

Just think, they'll probably re-release Avatar 1 and it could beat Gone With The Wind as the highest grossing film adjusted for inflation.

That sounds great. Would probably destroy Reddit even more (they even have a thread in the Catalog that is just one giant circlejerk between them shitting on this movie).

>i hatee james cameron so much my faves? terminator 2 and aliens :)

Your opinion is meaningless, my friend.

I never get the hate Lang's character gets. He's not purely evil for the hell of it. He hates the planet because it challenged his masculinity. Listen to that monologue again where he talks about his first day on Pandora, and how it gave him the only scar he ever had throughout his entire military career. He goes on to call the Na'vi savages (despite clearly being a savage himself) to make himself feel better.

This is a character with his own motivations. He's not a pawn by which the film transparently needs a villain to initiate conflict despite having no reason to do so.

We don't spend time with the other characters because they aren't important to the plot. You don't make a full backstory about the guy at the liquor store a main character bought some beer from before getting in a car wreck. But even then, Cameron goes as far as giving them clear personalities without infecting the running time. He keeps the film moving.

STORYTELLING.

Based

This is what butthurt haters actually believe.

Provide a compelling argument as to why Avatar was a good movie.

Avatar? More like Made-For-TVatar

do you guys think that now that the franchise is established and successful they will be a little more original with the overall plot?

Its going to have the same villain from the first movie in every single sequel you tell me

it was crazy in IMAX 3D. It was lifechanging (not meme-ing)