Who is your greatest ally?

who is your greatest ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshiba-Kongsberg_scandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel

USA

It's Israel

Israel, Followed by Japan, then UK, then South Korea.

No its Canada

B but Canada

Pretty much this

Syria

It's Israel.

You're are only good for hockey.

Russia.

No you're wrong it's Canada

but we sell you most of your oil

neck yourself

KSA

This may be a dumb question but what has Israel ever done for us? It's really only a chess piece for us in the proxy war against Russia, isn't it?

You burned our shit stupid leaf, you're lucky we put you in the top seven.

oil

Everyone who shoots marxists

You are our beta orbiter. Thats all

Saudi Arabia kek

>It's really only a chess piece for us in the proxy war against Russia
>you arent the chesspiece
kekd

best neighbor Australia

Can the Israel greatest ally meme stop. It's obviously Canada.

England is my favorite country aside from the US, but Israel is truly our greatest ally.

I thought that was Saudi Arabia.

;_;

If we just nuke the middle east we could fix the entire religion of peace problem

Japan
South Korea
Israel
United Kingdom/Britain (minus Londonistan)
Ireland
**SPOILERS**
FAROE ISLANDS
NORWAY
CYPRUS
ISIS

Unironically, Israel.

Thanks mate.

then nothing i guess

Arguably Australia.

Not online though. Fuck that.

GOOD GOY!

Russia real ally

This is true.

You jealous or something?

>unironically

WEW
LAD

soon to be russia
talkin bout: trump/putin vs the world

No, there is actually no benefit from having Israel as an ally. It is not beneficial to the US, but is beneficial to Israel. Israel exists because of lobbying like fucking crazy, as well as the amount of power Jews wield in the US secures its existence indefinitely.

I have no doubt that should US even for a second removes its shadow from Israel (which militarily is the only reason why they are surviving against the wolves surrounding them) they will not hesitate to enact the samson option, taking down the entire world with them.

England.

I can only dream

One of the biggest exporters of Fresh Water in the world. You, the US, being one of the biggest consumers in the world would naturally be drawn to the Fresh Water exports, especially because we're neighbours. Also yea, it's Isreal

> What is the 1948 war

I would enjoy the cold war meme to finally end.

Bula!

Canada and UK

>Be a literal floating carrier
>Tech sector useful

And unlike our Western European allies, they fucked off a few times after we warned them about selling technology to China. Unfortunately as shit as it sounds with "a few times" I'll bring up our "Western European" allies below:

>Britain exporting aerospace tech to Eastern Europe at height of Cold War
>God forbid we list the [currentyear] cucks of (West) Germany, France, Sweden and Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshiba-Kongsberg_scandal

Our allies are pretty shit fampai, American Empire under Trump soon. We don't need a lot of these parasite-allies at this rate.

I never said it was Israel m8. Also fresh water exporters is irrelevant to me because I live in Michigan thx nestle.

Australia

GREAT post

>Water

UK is the only one that wasn't shitty to us

>Fiji Islands
lucky bastard

You deserved what you got.

If I wanted drug water I'd make it myself

>Churchill gunning for war with Japan even before it attacked US
>Churchill gunning for Japan to be fucked over when it was clearly defeated all but in name
Right.

Hello HL Stimson.

New Zeland is our greatest ally but also our worst enemy

You would have nuked us if you could have, be thankful we rebuilt your nation after we blasted it to shit.

Moldova desu

youre up there, Japan.

>be thankful we rebuilt your nation after we blasted it to shit
Not that we had a choice, we needed an outpost with military/industrial capabilities in the Pacific against communism.

>epic new water maymay
I hope this is a form of self-aware metashitposting done after some us realized how shitty our reputation was and just decided to roll with it.

Isn't that what Israel is used for in the ME?

Not to stop communism but to be a proxy nation against China and Russia.

I thought our arc nemesis was the emu?

That's the best you got? That didn't benefit the US. Whatvabout the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, selling of rockets to China, the spies, the soies, and the spies?

Objectively, Israel is a worse ally than Iran. They have less spies in our country and have attacked fewer US ships than Israel has.

I guess, but realistically what can China and Russia even do anymore? Bag a few states on their borders maybe, but take over the world and threaten democracy? That kind of scenario is no longer feasible.

Just remove nuke and its K

we love you japan. we will help you whenever you need it

>yfw the jews are your best ally
why do we live

Tbqh ive been gone for a while, thanks for letting me know leafy

> Muh USS LIBERTY!

This is absolutely meme tier.

The US has killed 1000s of allies in friendly fire incidents.

No that's our natural predator

>pic related

I'll always be there for the brit bongs.

>nuke africa and middle east
>wait for fallout to clear
>colonize with whites

This. Fuck Israel.

But serious talk though, UK. Kebab removal is need.

your best friend is phillipines now. I lost the meme

And I will always be there for you, burgerbro.

mfw our greatest commercial/military ally is also our greatest commercial/military nemesis that we hate/love

Ohhh, man, what a life

excellent post

>Israel
>I S R A E L

KEKS

We get no benefit at all.
Sup Forums gets all triggered the second someone mentions government-funded social services or even a hint of government-funded higher education. An American welfare recipient gets what, $24,000 a year? I'm guessing. Let's say it's $100,000 a year just for argument sake. We hand Israel hundreds of millions of dollars a DAY, and we'll never get it back. I'm not a hater of Jews or Israel, but I also couldn't care less. Sup Forums should be more triggered by our contributions to Israel than any attempt to help a fellow American back on his/her feet. Shit, I'd rather my tax dollars pay even lazy Americans not to work than give it to Israel.

Nukes will kill Animals, too. Build that stupid fuckin' wall around Africa and the Middle East instead of Mexico and seal them off from the rest of the world. They'll kill each other off quickly enough.

Just put all of the species found only in those areas in a simulated habitat to their liking and THEN nuke the middle east and africa

Flint?

Southeast Asia holds a lot of them too

You didn't sucker-punch UK's navy. Go smoke some more and watch some WWII documentaries about how arrogant your teeny-tiny island was for taking on the might of the United States of Warmerica.

I won't say you little bastards got what you deserved, because nobody but the entire Middle East and Africa deserve to be nuked, but you got what was necessary. You little fuckers just don't give up. You were a kitten swatting at the nose of a T-Rex. You just wouldn't fucking stop until we ate you.

But they nuked you.
Twice.

Genocide goes there

We could easily just use the money we send Israel to build our own armed forces up instead.

Thanks for the flag!
RARE

On-topic, I would say Japan. They are more willing to cooperate as allies and have more resources, as well as almost no subversive mudshits. After that, our Anglo bros in the order of Dad, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.

We could just say we're doing that and kill all of the residents with a knife while we're there.
Africa would take a long time to be habitable again if we nuked it. This way, we feed the animals, too.

Germany, UK, Spain

Funny. Back in the Iraq-Iran war, we were enemies.

america friend

the UK. any other answer is a meme

The fact that jap letters can nearly spell out "America" accurately makes them alright in my book.