To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies...

> To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don’t implement a worldwide ban on peanut butter or Snickers. We just make sure those particular kids stay away from peanuts. This is that exact situation.

Is he blaming the muggas for thier demise?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We keep peanuts away from kids at schools sometimes are out right banned

Stop posting these stalker threads, cyberbullying these Marvel writers is not going to make DC suck any less.

And they always eventually turn into someone posting death threats. So stop it.

I don't know where to begin with this post.

Hello Charles

Source: sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbr.com%2Fx-position-charles-soule-x-men-inhumans%2F

He doesn't really answer questions. Just vomit random stuff.

Stalker thread what?

top kek, new pasta

And muties are suppose to watch weather forecasts and go in a vacation somewhere if ever the Utmost passes their area.

This man is an actual lawyer. This is the best excuse he could come up with.

But what about this link
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsys.Sup Forums.org%2Fderefer%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.cbr.com%252Fx-position-charles-soule-x-men-inhumans%252F

Everyone working at Marvel deserves to be gassed, especially you.

>dat rapeface

>it's OK to sterilize Storm, she never said she wants kids, anyway
What would I do without CBR?

Black Bolt
1. Has launched a campaign to forcibly mutate all the Inhumans of Earth against their will
2. A process not all of them will survive and some will wish they didn't
3. A process which has made all mutants infertile, many sick, and killed a few
4. A process which caused widespread anti-Mutant riots because as it turns out biohazard triggered plagues cause irrational panics which led to numerous mutant massacres
5. And he straight up kills Cyclops as far as anyone knows
Cyclops
1. Accidentally got Alchemy killed as far as anyone knows

Black Bolt is a hero to his people and Cyclops is treated as literally Hitler and hated by his own past self on top of being dead.

Except the Inhumans never made sure those kids stayed away from peanuts, they spread peanuts everywhere in a random fashion, thinking few dead kids is just acceptable collateral damage.

Just fucking release the gas in a controlled area where you put willing people in, you're turning people Inhuman against their fucking will, while killing others in the process and then expect to be treated like heroes.

Nice

When will Ghost Rider slap BB's shit?

Why must I constantly be reminded that people with peanut allergies exist again?

We have been killing them for so long, the should know to shut up and take it., no?

One Ghost Rider works for him, user.

>Black Bolt is a hero to his people
To be fair, the Inhumans are known to be selfish, myopic cunts.

Soule, I hope you die slowly and painfully, you worthless piece of shit.

How's the internship at Disney Marvel going, user?

It's not like there's a roaming cloud of peanut gas covering the world though.

Except people with peanut allergy can choose not to eat peanuts. They don't have to leave town to get away from a deadly cloud of peanuts that turns other people who has special peanut blood into peanut monsters.

Well if there was a gigantic killer peanut cloud circling the world I'm pretty sure that people with allergies would be entitled to retaliate against the ones who made it.

>They don't have to leave town to get away from a deadly cloud of peanuts that turns other people who has special peanut blood into peanut monsters.
I'd read it