Sup Forums here

Can anyone tell me who this bitch is next to Iron Man

And why the fuck is she important?

Its Super Saian Broly

A superhero

She's got superpowers

No, but Marvel is trying really hard to

It's the Phoenix.

She's the Arrestress, with the power to throw people in jail for shit they haven't done.

It's r63 Johnny Storm

Promoting the new Captain Marvel flick

That's Kamala Khan.

I can't wait for the japanese lewds of her

>Sup Forums here
This is a lie. You are Sup Forums and you know exactly who she is. You just wanted to start a bait thread.

Her name's Carol Danvers, she's Captain Marvel. She used to be Ms. Marvel, then Binary, then Warbird. If you're getting the idea that Marvel's not sure what to do with her, you're right. Her powers are flight, strength, speed, surviving in space, and channeling energy, which she mostly uses for hand blasts. You know how Rogue from X-Men could fly and was super-strong in addition to her usual draining powers? That's because she drained Carol and it stuck for a long time.

She was in the Air Force and was exposed to alien energy from the original Captain Marvel. For a long time she had a split personality where she was a hapless love interest that would "transform" into Ms. Marvel, who thought she was a Kree warrior like Captain Marvel was. Then she reconciled both personalities, and picked up a drinking problem, among other obvious plays for drama. Then Marvel decided they needed a headlining female character, and picked Carol, so she became the comic book equivalent of a forced meme.

The original Captain Marvel died a long time ago, and despite trying really hard, they could never make bringing him back stick. So now Carol is Captain Marvel and every time they reboot the book we get advertising copy like "The greatest: that's what they call her." and in-universe parades with fans that love her so much why don't you love her and buy her books too?

Some cunt Marvel is trying their best to promote as their Wonder Woman.

Captain Marvel. She just won Civil War II and is the Ambassador Extraordinary for the human race. Getting a movie soon too. She's pretty great!

>best looking
Miss Marvel>Captain Marvel with short but still feminine hair>Warbird>the rest

Prove me wrong.

Why did Carol decide to wear he scarf from the first costume as a belt?

she needs to be stopped

shoo shoo Tony

>newfags on Sup Forums and Sup Forums keep bringing up Carol as a 'literally who'
>when MvC3 had Taskmaster and a Super-Skrull
>MvC2 had Blackheart, Marrow, Silver Samurai, and Spiral

>not wanting obscure characters

I'm just saying a lot of people are saying Marvel is just pushing Carol and no one wants her or whatever but who the fuck wanted Blackheart or Taskmaster?

That's Captain Marvel.

And she is, surprisingly, incredibly bland.

Which is weird. She is a former USAF captain (now major). She was the original (well, at Marvel) Captain Marvel's love interest. She's been around since the Seventies. She was empowered by a Kree weapon and then had her powers and memories stolen by Rogue (and they were both defined by that for years). She was date-raped by Immortus, who impregnated her with himself. She gave birth to him and then he grew to adulthood in a few hours and took her as his love slave again, until he died of old age in a few weeks.
She was abducted and experimented on by the Brood, who released her genetic potential and made her into the super-powerful Binary. She lost that power again, but her current power set makes her one of Marvel's most formudable heroes, think about Supergirl level.
She's an alcoholic, she was split into two beings to fulfill her dearest wish and she became a powerful hero in her own right.

Her current incarnation, for all of that, is by far the dullest, blandest and least likable of all.

Actual Marvel fans? Carol has never been a great character and hasn't been good since her mind wipe. Taskmaster is one of Marvel's best minor antagonists. A cheeky cunt from Brooklyn with a great and original power and a diverse fighting style made for a great MvC character. Not only is Carol a mediocre character but her power set is boring for a fighting game and she doesn't have a distinctive fighting style.
I don't know shit about blackheart though..

None of the stuff you said makes her at all interesting. Dick Rider, during his most iconic arc, was just a policeman.

Yeah i'm sure people were fiending for another dude with a shield that had no power set beyond 'adaptive martial arts' in a game that already had Captain America

Its a versatile accessory.

Nigger he's used a sword and bow and arrows since his first fucking appearance, which guess what he uses in the game. In fact I don't think he has a single punch or kick move. And people actually like Taskmaster. Even being obscure, people who know about him like him, rather than being lukewarm as fuck like Carol.

wowww so unique, a bow and arrow, like Hawkeye! Who is also in the game!

She comes from a Marvel comic called "Illuminated Comics," where she's the star. Here's the first several pages.

So we're just gonna ignore that 90% of his attacks go through a sword?

actually the most interesting part of his moveset is his Rekka chain that can bypass blocking and mix-up on its own. Sadly the starting move of the chain is slow as a standalone it doesnt get used.

You mean like Deadpool? Who is also in the game?

no most of deadpools attacks were punches and kicks, which is just captain america or Ryu or wesker or take your fucking pick

Literally his most important skill, his OTG, is him slashing his katana

Carol is the best and coolest character. She is so pretty and strong and everyone loves her. Everyone is so jealous that she is the best hero and they are all weak and stupid compared to her.

are you actually trying to argue that Taskmaster is unique in any way? I'm not going to say captain marvel is more interesting than he is or that she has more fans or whatever but his entire gimmick is that he literally copies moves from the rest of the roster. He has a spider-man swing and a hawkeye arrow shot. He even has a charging star copy.

Nobody would say Taskmaster has more fans than Captain Marvel, unless they're just memeing.

Carolcorpsfag pls, Taskie had the UDON fans even before he had the Waypool fans

Unhuman Blorch

Posting like a true tumblr whale

I don't know what it is about MAHVEL threads that make me cringe so much

It's like the fighting game fans are clueless about capeshit, and the capeshit fans are clueless about fighting games, and it just creates the worst cringey dialogues ever had

the difference is that blackheart, spiral, shuma, etc were all really interesting from a gameplay standpoint and so far danvers looks like she has a really fucking boring moveset

Nothing about her is appealing or interesting in any way to be honest with you

You mean people with a certain hobby can have no knowledge about other hobbies?

She's Marvel's Green Lantern.

>making fun of people with alzheimer
Holy fuck, thanks for making me fucking rage.

>tfw a slot is going to be wasted for fucking Black widow

She can do literally everything Nova can

>autism

>newfags on Sup Forums and Sup Forums keep bringing up Carol as a 'literally who'

Probably because headlined a trailer that includes, Ryu, Iron man, and Megaman

Kill yourself.

>waaaaah someone on the internet made fun of muh nana

see , my anonymous cowardly friend. :)

>people aren't allowed to make jokes about things if it offends me
Sorry, faggot, not happening.

Do you want to hear a joke? It's you.

More like supergirl even comes with a niggerShe does not create constructs
Invisible woman would be a closer comparison to green lantern

nova was a pretty dull character too

I like nova

It would be a shame if they remove him for her

That's Captain Marvel, and she's not a bitch, you stupid whore!

>Sup Forums here
I Post On Sup Forums Too and Even I know who she is, even if I don't like her. Do research on your own you lazy fuck

She was the most requested Marvel newcomer. She only got beaten in the UMVC3 poll by Venom.