PowerfulJRE autism

Intelligent guest about to about finish argument with cogent point

Joe interjects with tangential moralizing and effectively derails the guest's denouement

Retard guest is on

Joe let's the tard fully verbalize his position and pretends it's interesting

Why does he do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lgxu9Zetj10?t=2501
youtu.be/SDhtTHP16aA?t=1485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a bully who doesnt like being beaten up mentally by someone with superior intellect.

This. Brainlets hate being exposed.

Not implying that Dave Smith is a smart guy, but here is an example of Joe derailing a guest.

youtu.be/Lgxu9Zetj10?t=2501

"what about brown pride?" is where he starts derailing.

Joe Rogan has disabled comments on his podcasts now because he gets offended by free speech

youtu.be/SDhtTHP16aA?t=1485

Joe starts ranting when someone says something that he disagrees with but does not have the ability to refute.

When he has a guest who is legitimately intelligent he shuts the fuck up immediately. Watch the interview with people like Randall Carlson, Jordan Peterson etc. he let's them speak extensively without interrupting, because they are intelligent people who can present their case in a very cohesive, accessible way.

who is this bitch

That derailment annoyed me, but he ultimately agreed with what the guy was saying so I don't see much of an issue.

He's not wrong.

so are all comments disabled or are they only disabled for people who aren't "advertiser friendly?"

Jordan Peterson misrepresents (or misunderstands) the law and rails against snowflakes while claiming he's the one being oppressed. I think he shuts up only when there are people expressing his views in ways he can't.

I like Joe for the most part, but he can be an insufferably arrogant and aggro guy.

They are disable because alt right faggots throw a shit fit everytime he has a left leaning guest on or when he talks about mma.

>race is only your melanin levels and what part of the world you're from MAAAAN
legit retard

>Jordan Peterson misrepresents (or misunderstands) the law
what the fuck are you talking about? C130? Are you really trying to play that?

What's wrong with MMA for altrights?

Read it and compare it to his outright scurrilous statements. If he actually tried taking this to court a judge would laugh at his ignorance.

If the talker is larger than him, he shuts up.

They don't realize it started as an MMA podcast and get upset when he doesn't talk about politics that supports their viewpoint.

Imagine being that tour guide and having to humor a 50 year old drug addict who is dressed like a 12 year old while he rambles about how everything is related to drugs and everyone should do drugs all the time. Joe is lucky that poor guide didn't call the Vatican police

MMA is fucking insufferable for the average person.

RELOAD
RECALIBRATE
REENGAGE

heh. It always comes back to drugs, with Joe.

Funny, alt right faggots aren't average people.

I haven't seen anything before 400-something episodes. Was it really only about MMA at the beginning? I was thinking to watch the whole thing from the start.

>mfw the fight companion episodes are my friend simulator

No. It was mostly comedic guests, in the early days.

>pine cone represents the pineal gland

that's not what that statue represents. he's just making shit up. for a guy who gets so high and mighty when eddie bravo talks about his conspiracy theories to thousands of people, he sure doesn't mind spreading bullshit he believes in

>"Wrestling is for fags"
>Josh Barnett comes on
>"wow pro wrestling is interesting"

What does it represent

Eddie Bravo got Rogan into Linkin Park.

joe rogan sucks ass

why not just watch on taima or something?

Did Eddie go off about Chester yet?

*Lies*

Because the retards running the channel like to play random videos between rounds and fights, and itès annoying as fuck to have to reload the stream all the time.

i agree

he mentioned it real quick and Joe "The Shill" Rogan told him to not talk about it

>Jesus and Buddah are here and they're both wearing Tapout t shirts