What words come to mind when you hear the word "England"?

What words come to mind when you hear the word "England"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white chavs on Sup Forums always talking about turk food. They never talk about brit food. Its just turk turk turk.

Dreary weather and those nice "digestive" biscuits I bought at the grocery store international isle. They're pretty tasty.

more frog girl

pints and mates. fucked up teeth and a pub. A tiny car and some greasy food that looks like heaven if you have a hangover.

post frog girl feet

Windows and closing in three seconds

Frog girl is the most purest of women I have set eyes on.

Monocles, Pakistanis, teeth.

Prince Sadiq
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

what's she been licking

thanks op

shit

UNKEKTION

Fish n Chips
I need to actually get some from the source

Wales

پاکیستان

I've lived in rural areas all over the UK and Ireland and I can say fairly that the more rural areas are wonderful.
The cities and towns however are increasingly infested with chavs, drug dealers and foreigners. Our city folk are degenerates and communists
but our countryside is worth saving.

Those aren't her real feet

Not being as good as America

who is this frog bitch anyway

why do you guys like turkfood so much?

What happened to beef wellington? spotted dick? brown windsor soup? Really well done burnt roast beef?

boku no hero academia frog bitch

how does a frog even become a hero?

i live in a rural area and its full of chavs and foreigners. nowhere is safe mate, our country is fucked.

I want to fuck that frog.

it's fiction

In the towns and cities there aren't many takeaways that aren't run by middle easterners.
They're literally everywhere, and also when people go out drinking they go for a takeaway afterwards. It's pretty normal

Whenever i'm home or at a restaurant I go for roast dinners, roast lamb is fucking god tier

did late night drinking culture start in the 90s for you guys?

What happened to the other late night foodie places?

Is this because you guys reject corporate fast food?

dont know

np

says who

god bless

We've always had late night drinkers.

Small towns are still pretty clear of foreigners so you can find them there, but in cities you'd have to do some searching to find an english run shop.

Corporate Fast food chains are alive and well hear. Super popular with blacks and poor whites. We're having an obesity problem in some areas especially among children.

i guess im just expecting more chavs on Sup Forums to say i'll get a boigah after taking the piss and fucking some estates slags.

But its always kebab kebab keab.