Miss me?

Miss me?

I never miss.

No. I liked better call saul when I was binging it but I can't think of a single thing that happened in that series. It's literally a slow relaxing comfy show of no importance.

A P O L O G I Z E

>set him up as a red herring, typical stuck-up rival antagonist keeping Jimmy down
>ends up being the most rational person on the show, at odds with both Jimmy and Chuck's misdeeds
>wasn't even responsible for what made Jimmy hate him to begin with
Howard and Ernesto are like the only good people on this show. Even Kim is slowly becoming Slippin' Kimmy.

exactly how I feel about it
It's comfier than BB, but not nearly as captivating

>>wasn't even responsible for what made Jimmy hate him to begin with
Sure as hell didn't help either though, he was a fucking muppet with Chuck's arm up his ass
>sorry jimbo you can't be a lawyer here, thanks for the delicious birthday cake tho :^)
He's not the paragon of virtue your faggot ass is trying to make him

>fuck you, senior partner, i'll hire your brother anyway
>oh, you're quitting and want your millions? guess i'll fold up

How will he take Chuck's death?

This is exactly how I feel about it too. Just calmly waiting for the next series, but I'm in no rush to see it.

Hamlin, Hamlin and Sneed (formerly Chuck)

god fucking dammit that was good

top kek

This. Howard did nothing wrong.

>think he's the bad guy
>it's chucklefuck instead

but too be fair BB is the exact same way.

Everything that matters in every episode happens in the last 5 minutes and trying to think about the plot of an episode is impossible.

s2-3 are especially bad about this
>its a walt/jessie is sooo totally done cooking meth for the 30th time this season episode

any panty scenes of kim?

Chuck's not dead, listen to the podcast

Have to applaud the show for never turning him into a villain.

He started out as a villain, though. he was clearly there for the viewer to assume he's a petty cunt, it just turned out he was only a petty cunt on the surface, and a pragmatic cunt where it counts.

fuck

no but he's bound to get killed off eventually or else we would've heard about him in BB

same

the way it is shot is so comfy, i like watching the episodes even if its just saul going to the supermarket, eating a burrito, painting the office wall

its nothing happens - the show but i'll probably watch next season too

Only Mexicans are villains in the Breaking Bad universe.

aren't these two legit fucking now?

wow

Think he'll be part of the show after the first episodes of the new season?

Well memed my friend

A howard x jimmy showdown is imminent and jimmy will probably be outsmarted and/or bought out. Kim will be part of the deal.

I hope Bravo Vince is writing this shit like it's his last work.