What does Sup Forums think about Juggalos?

What does Sup Forums think about Juggalos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas chamber.

What is a Juggalo?

juggalos are still a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M

Yes.

In fact, I think they have their own prison gang. Like, one with actual power. They own territory and everything.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

They are fucking faygo retarded.
They are typically fans of insane clown possie, and also pretty fucking stupid.

..how? How is this still a thing today?

they recruit for the A.B

They've evolved into a legit street gang, with affiliations with the Aryan Brotherhood, Crips, etc...

Scum, liberal faggots trying to push nigger culture on whites.

I'm impressed any of them ever got anything done.

>i see what you did there

What is aleppo?

Isn't a juggalo one of those cheerleaders from the man show?

Dishonorary non whites

Going to one of their gatherings would be funny as hell tbqh. I love watching those sort of degenerate shitshows unfold.

what's the story here?

bottom of the gene pool

Faygo overdose

They're a modern sect dedicated to the worship of Osiris/Horus and old Egyptian Gods. The Dark Carnival represents the Egyptian Underworld.

"The Dark Carnival is the fictional mythology of the concept album series used in much of Insane Clown Posse's discography. It is a concept of the afterlife in which souls are sent to a form of limbo while waiting to be sent to heaven or hell based on their individual actions. These concepts are related by Insane Clown Posse in a series of albums called the six Joker's Cards"

Notice the facepaint on Horus, it matches both Shaggy 2 Dope's and Violent J's.

Unredeemable

Who are those two ghosts in the background?

fbpb all the fucking way. Knew a lot of them in high school. Basically the cast away stoners of society mixed with shit music taste

>Someone let another "human being" cut their finger off and drink their blood on stage for a quick moment of crowd entertainment and "Juggalo pride" bullshit
That's fucking pathetic, these people are sad as fuck.

Even in my worst most cringe worthy parts of life... I've always hated them.

I remember listening to them for like a minute, but that was the late-90s when you pretty much listened to whatever was considered edgy. Beta spergs are less cringey than juggalos.