>One shall betray you
Caitlin
>One shall die
Iris
>One shall suffer a fate worse than death
Barry or Wally

Cisco betrays
Iris dies
Wally runs into the speedforce to save Iris and gets erased from the timeline and everyone's memories
season finale or next year's premiere has this scene

One of them does all three

I feel Cisco and Caitlin are way to obvious for the betrayal (yes I know I'm talking about the Flash, but still).

maybe the betrayal will be Julian. he was in the room afterall

>one shall betray you
cuts to wally
>one shall die
cuts to cisco
>some third thing
cuts to caitlin

seems pretty self explanatory

pottery
o
t
t
e
r
y

Could be, their setting him up to date Caitlin at the moment no one who's been inside that cured hole ends up well. But he's already been the villain once, so I can't see them going there again.

Joe betrays
Iris dies
Wally vanishes in the speedforce

Just kill Iris already. Stupid bitch whore.

If they do kill Iris Barry probably just goes multiverse shopping for a new one.

Joe is giving off deathflags lately. Plus it keeps with the theme of each evil speedster killing one of Barry's parental figures.

>Wally runs into the speedforce to save Iris and gets erased from the timeline and everyone's memories
Def. this.

>Betray
Probably Wells somehow. "lol U all thought I wuz an idiot.. BUT I WAS MERELY PRETENDING BARRY!"

>Die
It's gonna be Joe isn't it? He has been getting a bit of focus and it would be perfect because Barry can't have parental figures in his life

mentor or best friend dies, love interest (either his or that of A or C) betrays, best friend or whoever he last reconciled with or is due for a reconciling with suffers a fate worse than death to save him from that fate (if both then he's fucked)

I don't watch this show, but this isn't rocket science

>watching a CW show other than based iZombie

kys.

barry goes in all fields

>thinking iZombie is not unwatchable trash like the rest of CWshit

Joe dies or betrays.

I watch Supergirl, Flash, Arrow and Legends. iZombie is superior.

They're all equally awful shit, you tasteless faggot.

So this week's episode was the mid-season finale, right?

Yeah until January the 20 something.

>iZombie

28th.

wow.. Felicity is looking rather manly in that shot.. As in a transgendered person

I like her anyway.

In the scene of Iris' death ...

Whose voice closely resembled Savitar?

note: it wasn't the same as the previous two (Julian or Cisco).

>betray
Caitlin obviously
>die
Black Dad
>worse than death
Knowing this show, probably Iris because she loses her dad and Barry shuts down and shuts her out.

Was it me or throwing that box into a speed force seemed like a really bad idea? Why not closing it in one of those holding cells? Use some science mumbo-jumbo to prevent it from reaching others with those visions and be done with it.

>throwing that box into a speed force seemed like a really bad idea

Oh yeah. They could have given it to the Legends and asked them to hide it,, they could have gone to the multiverse and left it on an uninhabited earth. Or hell ask the president to send it into space, or to the bottom of the Marianas trench. Barry managed to choose the worst plan to hide the stone.

After posting I just remembered it was Jay's idea. All good speedsters are idiots.

>given it to the Legends
>>Laurel apparition starts haunting Sara
>>Ronnie apparition starts haunting Prof Stein
>>Sgt Jackson apparition starts haunting Jax
>>Len apparition starts haunting Mick
>>Rex Tyler apparition starts haunting Amaya
>>Felicity apparition starts haunting Ray .. I mean Anna apparition
Yeah; not a good idea at all.

>One shall betray you
Cisco seems the likely choice because he's been waffling between blaming Barry for the death of his brother and not doing that all season. Runner up goes to Caitlin as Killer Frost, which would be too damn easy to pull.
>One shall die
We saw it's Iris. Unless it's not Iris. I like the folks saying it's going to be Joe, and it's appropriate given that he's finally allowed to be happy.
Wally Speedforced is the best I've seen, but it might be Barry. Betrayed, suffering loss, and now trapped in the Speedforce unable to be a hero? That'd suck for him.

>Meanwhile, in the writer's room...

>implying he wasn't faking his dissociative disorder
>implying he won't be the final villain of this season

Can't see Iris actually dying 2bh. They need to make her more useful though.

>One shall betray you
Wells
>One shall die
Joe
Cisco

I'm kind of sick of Wells always being shady and traitorous. They can do better. It keeps going Shady Wells->Speedster Villain.

Barry is Savitar!

If they had any kind of balls, they'd do the whole "Barry dies stopping the Anti-monitor's weapon and now the story is Wally trying to live up to his example"

Because I think disintegrating into dust saving the entire universe is a "Fate worse than death"

I don't think they'll kill of Iris too obvious... maybe Joe will sacrifice himself to save her at the last minute or something.

Joe is gonna die

HR Betrays. Hes more interested in his novel.
"Caitlin" dies and Killer Frost is permanent
Wally ends up stuck in the speed force

You're a fucking idiot.

iZombie has my Rangerfu

>Why not closing it in one of those holding cells?

Because Savitar could just keep trying REALLY hard to get one of the dozen characters with access to the cells to open the box. They don't want to take the risk that one of them will break.

>One shall betray you

Its obviously Cisco. The Vibe/Killer Frost thing is a red herring, in Cisco's vision of them fighting he was the villain.

That's what I think

>One shall betray you
Killer Frost

>One shall die
HR or Harry. They've got spare Wells now.

Wally or Jesse lost in the speedforce.

>One shall betray you
Cisco. Obviously.
>One shall die
Iris, only because I have no idea who else it might be. Though now that Barry has seen (one) future, it is probably not her.
Wally

Possible.

Then again, one of Savitar's acolytes said Savitar had "great plans" for Caitlin in the near-future.

I think its kinda bullshit that Wally is already faster than Barry.

Every time someone gets speed they're close to if not faster than Barry and it makes him seem less powerful in comparison

>Die
Joe
>Betray
Cisco or even Julian
>Fate
Barry

Wally is canon faster than Barry in the comics buddy.

Only after Barry dies and Wally gains speed force

He's faster than Barry was at the same point in his training, there's a difference.

I don't think Wally's actor is charismatic enough to carry an entire season.

Wally is a man... wearing a yellow suit...