Guys... I think we broke her

Guys... I think we broke her.

youtu.be/mLjJWFuMbSI

The original for any newfags not familiar with "lexxynichelle"... yes that's really that fucking dumb name she goes by.

youtu.be/QqDsZR7vKEM

Other urls found in this thread:

tn.keensex.com/video/ph5735455175672/syren-cove-pov-blowjob
iafd.com/title.rme/title=daddy punishes my virgin asshole pov/year=2016/daddy-punishes-my-virgin-asshole-pov.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>purple hair
>tattoos
>fireball
>retarded cosmetic phone case
>leaf in hair
>stripper pole
>Spanking paddle
>anime
>skateboard as art

dude.. what is wrong with her?

>dude.. what is wrong with her?
Molested by her mother's boyfriends or some shit

this

Is it wrong to want to put your dick in it?

I'd smash tbqh desu

lel, in two months she makes an ex-ex-feminist video. keep it going

pale af

She's a sex worker so you could for a fee.

>Totororo
How to spot a basic shit bitch

Just make sure to double-bag it.

the risk would out weigh the reward, this chick is demi lovato levels of mental illness

nah, you can tell shes actually an attractive female that went overboard with sjwism to become a living meme.

Even though she looks somewhat ridiculous now, when you look at her core features its still bangable or maybe even slightly above average.
>fair skin
>light blue eyes
>somewhat attractive face
>decent female assets (breasts/butt etc)

Lol she quotes one of my comments haha

Which one?

She's gross

> mfw she lurks on this shithole

For all we now, OP is her

No shit of course its her.

lol this bitch is 2 big meals away from a gunt

no... just... no

Why is Totoro so sad? What did she do? :(

disgusting

Not even with a borrowed cock

>she has decent breasts derp

Did we watch the same fucking video you mangina?

>decent female assets (breasts/butt etc)
Full retard.

She's already got fat girl arms.

Only a matter of time till the rest follows.

>being this sloshed after 1/3rd a fifth.
Girl..

what a fucking disgusting ugly fat whore
she needs to kill herself and soon before she makes more awful videos

At least she called out that fag who greentexted on youtube.

Protip: if you use meme arrows outside of Sup Forums you're cancer

Seems like, she thought she could keep up the hooker thing and denounce feminism. Seems like with out feminism, she is realizing the sex work and pokemon tattoos were a bad idea.

Chick looks depressed.

it is the culture females create, that is degenerate

we let them take charge and this is what they do

Girls are shit at processing alcohol. My ex would get stupid drunk after just three shots of 80 proof when I would just be getting warmed up

literally has SAGGY mosquito bites on her chest

literally who?

At least she called out that fag for green texting outside of Sup Forums.

Fuck that guy.

She's an ugly fucking whore with fucking baby fat all over her fuckin body fuckin gross.

It's fireball though - I hear you man, but I've seen a 5' tall girl polish off a better part of a handle of that shit and at least be somewhat cognizant

>10 grand on tattoos

that money could of been spent on something a lot better

>why would you take the time to type this out?

Makes video reading all the comments.

I think she's a huge fan guys.

who?

This girl will be so fat in 10 years.

whats wrong with her original video though?

i just skipped through it a little,she seems pretty spot on about how shit modern feminism is

,does she turn retarded at some point?

someone post the nudes of her, they are truly horrifying

like sarah silverman tier bad

>1k likes to kill herself
Upboated and shared.

I have to say so far she is making you guys look like a bunch of autistic faggots.

Is she a cam whore or just a prostitute? any links?

Here's a video of her giving a blowjob to a dildo

tn.keensex.com/video/ph5735455175672/syren-cove-pov-blowjob

kek her body weight distribution is meme tier. This chick rekt herself. It's like being born with a tight pussy then getting roastie surgery to give yourself beef flaps. No one but herself to blame. She's got a fucking Pokemon tattoo on her throat. retard levels that shouldn't be possible

Is it wrong that I legitimately find her likeable?
She seems like a funny person that would treat you nice and that you could be yourself around without fear of judgement.

Wow what a degenerate whore

>fishmouth

Here's what she looks like naked

my nigger dumpster dog roasted that fat whore pretty good 2bh 10/10

Pol just has it in for people with tattoos(I've seen a hell of a lot worse), I'd go for a date, fuck or whatever her. As long as that feminist bullshit is gone.

>those tits

She wants you to pay ten dollars to watch her shove a dildo up her ass. I hope none of you retards are dumb enough to give this whore a cent. That's why she's posting these videos here anyway.

>could of
how embarassing

She was less fat when that was taken.

Sure you would. She's legitimately a sex worker but you're probably a virgin.

whats the proper spelling, bong?

>20-something
>that saggy tits
jesus christ

Some of the comnents she's reading are great love you Sup Forums

Can't even get erect from her desu. She's a trainwreck. I find myself staring, but not cause I'm interested in her sexually. I just can't look away.

Could have*

have

yeah shes like watching a dumpster fire

>American education

Could've is superior

Why do these fairly attractive women have to ruin themselves with trashy tattoos and piercings? I can see maybe getting one tattoo in a discrete place, but why permanently cover your body in them?

She's not ugly and desu her body is nice, but the tattoo's are fucking brutal.

She basically ruined herself over some bullshit. Now she's stuck with it and she'll forever be resentful for fucking her body up and doing all this shit.

Even if she dresses properly, takes off all the makeup and lets her natural hair color through, at some point she'll have to get nude and if some guy was fooled up to that point, he won't be fooled anymore w/ the wreck that she put on her body.

kek....... does she think shes winning or something... or is this just female depression.... kinda sad tbqh....... ;___;

tfw you realize we're the staceys making fun of the melvins

i guess i'd hit it

>Pol just has it in for people with tattoos

Which is really weird, because all different types of people have tattoos.

>She's legitimately a sex worker but you're probably a virgin.

She gets naked on camera for money, she doesn't have sex with people for money.

I'm not a virgin at all and I'd have sex with her. There's something about her than makes me want to see her vulnerable. You can tell there's a sensitive person in there and I want to see it and then make love to her.

I like her body but those tattoos are fucking awful

iafd.com/title.rme/title=daddy punishes my virgin asshole pov/year=2016/daddy-punishes-my-virgin-asshole-pov.htm

Daddy comes home early to see me playing Pokemon Yellow instead of finishing my chores. I grab his cock to try to please him so he doesn't punish me. Daddy is angry. Daddy punishes me by penetrating my tiny virgin asshole. My asshole is too tight and daddy rams it hard with his big 9 inch cock. After he cums in my asshole I grab his cock and clean him off.

Bad tits, but overall pretty nice

You guys haven't seen it yet? LOL

>She gets naked on camera for money, she doesn't have sex with people for money.

sure

>Could have*

No.
"could of" is a misspelling of "could've."
Note how similar they sound, hence the error.

The fact shes know what grentexting is goes to show shes aware of Sup Forums despite acting like she had no idea what it was in the beginning of the vid.

Get rid of the lunch lady arms and she's 8/10, mostly from the tattoo fetish standpoint.

You're in for a treat.

Thanks captain autism. Give us a lesson on their/there/they're next

Shes an internet attention whore whos also a camwhore. Shes covered in tats, dyes her hair, wears fake contact lenses. Has been a stripper in the passed and has confessed to coming from the bad background and self abuse.

She was also a ranting bitch feminazi at one stage but now claims shes not. She makes vids about her life. being a slut, cam whore and has a huge fan base of wanabe cuntwhores who enable and empower her.

holy fuck. she literally has a whale cunt

its like 10 inches long

She has the tits of a 45 year old mother of 3

>American ejukayshun
it's not a misspelling, it's a completely different word. It's like if you said fish is a misspelling of ghost

people already white knighting in the comment section on YouTube and even here. Most men seriously deserve what they get.

Omg thats the pic I never wanted to see again. Jesus.

JUST

nah

This pic is so misleading. She's poking it out so much. Post the picture of her frontal. She's got an unfortunate gut going on. Looks like a mother kangaroo with sad tits. About as unfortunate a body as Sarah Silverman

>Even if she dresses properly, takes off all the makeup and lets her natural hair color through

That's the thing, she doesn't like that.
I know this might be difficult for you to understand, but if you look outside your window there is actually a really big world out there. In that big world are people who like lots of different things.
What you like and are attracted is just one opinion in this big world of many different opinions.

Now, I know you might think your opinion is "right" and any other opinion is "wrong", but you're actually just autistic and that's one of the symptoms.
So don't worry if you feel frustrated when you see different opinions, now that you can identify that it's only your autism making you feel that way, you can begin to heal.

her vagina looks liek a fucking wound

>whiteknighting a whore

Jesus Christ. This is exactly why you should NEVER read any of the comments if you make youtube videos.

>sure

How many people have you showed your dick to on the internet?
How many people have you actually had sex with?

Still don't think there's a difference?

upset faggot can't handle others opinions and calls everyone autist

go m'lady somewhere else you piece of shit.

Feminism and single mother.