Makes the retards seethe into a sputtering mess while getting the best late show ratings

>Makes the retards seethe into a sputtering mess while getting the best late show ratings
Based!

Agreed, he's been great for a year and I suspect he'll continue to be great for approximately three more years.

So...

>Triggered Trumptard resorts to repeating memes he knows
Like clockwork

It's pretty funny seeing how much he triggers Sup Forumstards with such little effort

GREMPF

>Sup Forumstards
Only the Trumptard redditors amongst us. #NotAll/pol/acks

You sound like a faggot, are you?

You need to be retarded to watch network late night bullshit.

you sound 12, are you?

So...

dont forget SCOOPS and BLENGA BLORF and IT WAS HER TURN

Usually your caricature exaggerates features.
Which is why the DRUMPF meme is kinda weird since Colbert is usually very chill.

PUT DOWN THE SCOOPS GLORMPF

>best late show ratings
is this like being top in your class during summer school?

It's projecting the Trumptards constant anger onto others.

So...

>getting this triggered by one word

>no u
try harder

Steven stop shitposting and get back to being a dancing clown

>i dont wanna hear CELEBRITIES talk about politics... i wanna hear asshats like milo and baked alaska talk about politics!

He is a good character actor, but he stinks in real life. He excels at irony and satire, but IRL Stephen is not endearing. It's not about the jokes or the writing, it's his delivery.

these are the people who try to say that "the left cant meme"

>retard
>sputtering mess
That's Colbert, alright.

>i know you are but what am i?

So...

It’s funny how him and Jon were supposedly anti establishment and then became it.

NO MORE SCOOPS FOR BAD BOY DRUMPFY
FELLOW HILLDAWGS ASSEMBLE

>le super clever alt right false flag troll thread
So, so clever.

>lol I made them post it again with Stephen Colbert

Anyone who thought mainstream media becoming Sup Forums and reddit was going to be the golden age of political comedy was a fucking moron.

FUCKING HOW DARE HE MAKES FUN OF MYYYYY BAAAAASE GOD EMPEROR!!!! TRUMP HE HAS !!!!1NEVER!!!!!! SAID ANYTHING STUPID!!! FUCK THAT TRIGGERED LOLOLOL HES SO TRIGGERED LIBFAG WE WON!!!! SHADILAY AND PRAISE GAY PEDO MILO AND MAKE SURE YOU DONATE TO LAUREN SOUTHERN!!!

i know right? i thought people changed their political allegiance based on who was in power

>implying

Sure is a lot of projection going on in here. That is a female trait, get it together buddy.