What are Sup Forums's thoughts on workaholics?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on workaholics?

Mildly entertaining in high school but it turned to shit so I stopped bothering after season 3

Same with IASIP and every other reddit-tier comedy show.

won't be seeing them no more.

Loved it at first,then it felt like work too watch it.

pretty much this.

i enjoyed the first couple of seasons, but then they ran out of ideas FAST and had to basically re-do all their jokes.

It feels like a show made by people who grew up with 90's Nickelodeon. That said, I just think it's okay but nothing special.

blake is not funny

it peaked too soon, and then they just didn't know how to quit.
People will say the same about Rick and Morty in 2 or 3 years.

They'll probably make a new show.

I want to be pegged by Alice.

>no chubby jillian gf

The most normie pleb show that exists.

It's a show about wagecucks for wagecucks, basically.
>dude they work in an office like me lmao :)

Anders is the only funny one

they're doing a wizard show for netflix i believe.

what?? I need proof. please tell me this is true.

If they would drop Blake it would be funny.

Reminder that if you watch this show you are a normie, there is no way around that fact

am i the only one that likes blake? adam is funny but his "look im yelling and making weird noises" shit gets old fast

lmao DRINKING MAAAAAN

I haven't been outside in years and I enjoy whacking it to anime girls, so I know what you say isn't true.

Normies don't talk about this show at all.

depressingly unfunny unlikable cunts

Funny in small doses, catching on 2AM is pretty comfy. People thinking it's only aimed at the 'DUDE WEED' crowd are sourly missing out.

really enjoyed the first few seasons but it lost its luster in the later seasons

it was ok. good background noise.

>dude, alcohol and weed
Eh.

Not great, aged like shit.

DANG

You know that it makes fun of the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd, right?

Anyone that thinks it's DUDE WEED humor is a mong. Of course it's there but more often than not it's making fun of it. I honestly was kind of hurt that even on the night of the series finale nobody could even bother to discuss it, this show started my freshman year and was a big part of high school for me and a lot of friends. Watching it end and nobody even caring fucking sucked. That said, the last episode wasn't that great but the party montage in the beginning was pure kino and was a great last hurrah. It totally made up for the lackluster episode that followed it. Also liked the "dude we should have our own tv show" line at the end.

The only person who was actually committed to a character was Adam. Every second on screen he was acting. Blake And Ders had little 'sides' to them that they'd unveil on screen but it was never good.

its very lovecraftian

tv only discusses pop garbage like capeshit