Wait. Are..are the Klingons the good guys?

Wait. Are..are the Klingons the good guys?

Why is the Night King in this show?

it seems there are going to be another bad guys to fight along with the klingons.
that or some politic drama with the houses of klingons and their conspiracies.
LOL no thats delusional.

did a human really beat a klingons ass the first episode? like usually they get 1 or 2 appearances before the jobbing starts

Are Klingons supposed to be stronger than humans? Didn't the Human Augment in that movie destroy an entire squad of them with no problem? So they're probably just like humans

vulcans are 3x stronger than humans, klingons are about as strong as vulcans but with redundant organs/thicker bones and such, punching a klingon should be like punching a fucking moose

So Vulcans are the smartest, they have psychic powers, the best tech, live longest, AND are super-strong?

fucking mary sues

>vulcans are 3x stronger than humans
Sounds like bullshit, how did Spock get his ass beat in Into Darkness

>the klingons just want to keep their solidarity
>this makes them the bad guys

reeeeeeeeeeee

Magical space elves are the fucking worst.

Reminder they're all racists and cannibals as well.

The bit about taking away their individuality sort of propagates the theory that the Federation is a Fascist Government

Spacejihad. We had that with Dune already.

>smartest
Most advanced, but stubborn fucks that can't adapt for shit

its stated multiple times that it was an accident, or that the Klingon committed Sudoku cos the whole thing was an inside job anyway.

That was Khan. Honestly I don't see why the augment program was considered a failure, seems pretty successful to me. Guess they didn't have enough muh feels, or we always have to push the "genetic engineering is BAD!" trope

>Federation is a Fascist Government
no it's a union of space soviets. roddenberry was basically creating space communism

>Guess they didn't have enough muh feels, or we always have to push the "genetic engineering is BAD!" trope
It's definitely this. Jews are terrified of genetic engineering because it will render all tribes, including theres, archaic and irrelevant. What is tribal identify if the only thing that serves as a pedigree is mutable?

Resist all efforts to regulate CRISPR/Cas9

black girl thrusted into a klingon guarding ancient tech he had his batleth out and when she boosted into him with her space suit he died

>cannibals
Elaborate m8

>mfw the new show ends up creating a huge base of Klingon Empire supporters

I'm just laughing so hard

Ancient Vulcan consumed their dead in ritualistic funeral rites before it was outlawed.

I think.

>The bit about taking away their individuality sort of propagates the theory that the Federation is a Fascist Government
>Fascists
>Taking away Identity

You're confusing fascism with communism. One promotes a single unifying Identity at the expense of others (fascism). The other promotes No-Identity at the expense of all others (communism). One method of achieving No-Identity is by diluting group cohesion via a multicultural melting pot.
The Federation in ST is definitely the latter of the two.

So is this intentional, are they trying to do Game of Thrones in space by making things morally grey, or is it just bad writing?

If you want to troll Star Trek Discovery "fans" point out how the Klingons resemble Africans fighting against Imperialist forces and how they are so brave. They already look like niggers complete with KANGZ armor.
I mean look at them, it's perfect really.

> Our ship has coffins on it. Are we the baddies?

Any species that “greets” others with violence, wouldn’t have evolved to the point of leaving their home planet.

Are you retarded? They would always survive by immediately eliminating any opposition.

Yeah kinda.

Is there a Klingon phrase that sort of rhymes with or sounds similar to "t'kuvma"?

I kept thinking it sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

those are not klingons. they're negro lady gaga drag queens pretending to be klingons.

KURWA

They were conquered by the Hur'q but then overthrew them and reverse engineered their tech.

It's a legacy from the original series when the only alien was Spook and of course he was used to explore alien stuff.

What if we were fighting a Federation matching under the banner of rat's anus?

>They would always survive by immediately eliminating any opposition.

They would have never evolved beyond cave Klingons.

"Oh, hay Mog, I just invented..."
* stabs him *
"KAPLA!"

In the STD pilot she pretty much rammed him with jetpack force, which got in a lucky hit with the KANGons weapon and knocked her out.

they're an honor culture in contrast to the federation's dignity culture, violence isn't their whole deal

No no, I was inferring that the aggression was aimed towards non-Klingons only.

Vulcans being strong enough to casually bend steel bars and shit was ignored post-TOS sort of got quietly retconned. In the baseball episode Sisko says the Vulcan team is stronger than all of them except Worf.

If you were stranded in space a ship and one ship passed you by with either with the banner of a rats anus or coffins plastered over it; which would you flag down?

Yes, the federation is literally a human supremacist organization

> they're an honor culture in contrast to the federation's dignity culture, violence isn't their whole deal

Yet we’re told Klingons greet others with violence, which is stupid, as this would have prevented their development beyond primitive savages.

> No no, I was inferring that the aggression was aimed towards non-Klingons only.

I agree, the implication is that Klingons greet everybody with violence and that’s retarded.

Watching that pic, something occurs to me.

Do you think that the actual reason they redesigned the look of Klingons was because having a highly agressive "black" race was OFFENSIVE?

no because they're not canonically black in the same way goblins aren't canonically jews

They are space Muslims. Think about it.

even back then it was too on the nose

Doesn't matter, you know someone would take offense and then the HASHTAGS would start