youtube.com/watch?v=tZp8sY06Qoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xavier:_Renegade_Angel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>liking Reddit and Morty
Sad!

>i like rick and morty

I don't like this new dumb feels guy meme

none of us do really

Imagine being such a redditor you think a meme image is capable of changing people's opinions.

Aw jeez, it's just a cartoon.

Aw jeez.

Imagine being such a doofus that you think I posted this to change people's minds.

>I watch rick and morty to fit in with my fweinds from Sup Forums

faggot

Never watched this bullshit. Do I win?

youtube.com/watch?v=EwXAG9IuDyY

>reddit and memey
blow your brains out

"I watch Rick and Morty." The class is shocked at my overwhelming intelligence. "...how? I can't even understand its sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well... WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One student laughs, and I turn to see who the fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

2 minutes of my day lost, and eventually 10 years when I eventually develop cancer from that

>i watch TV

wow normies need to be executed

>I like Rick and Morty

this

>what's Rick and Morty?

>I don't like this new dumb feels guy meme

I REALLY MISS THE TIMES WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THIS DIDNT KNOW WHAT INTERNET WAS. FUCK I HATE 2017 SO MUCH.

>tfw didnt even know rick and morty existed until like 6 months ago
>will never watch it

this is what happens when you love your kids too much and have too much wealth. if this faggot or a cunt, i don't even know what it is was attending a public school they would get bullied this faggotry out of them stat.

i really wish these people die tomorrow.

R&M is pure kinotic genius

Thanks for your input.

is reddit and memey a (((psyop))) to turn kids into a bunch of retarded gay nihilists? it seems to be working

Post more brainlet wojacks.
I need it.

>I can't uth google

>thinking any of these people are normies

Really though, what the fuck happened to the last episode? The previous two weren't bad but jesus christ #9 was a shit. Even the dialouge is sounded like reddit, from the terminology to the ideology. And I just knew it was written by a women while watching it, I try not to be a misogynist but fuck it's getting to me

I liked season 1 but I watched that what feels like forever ago now. It didn't strike me as something as cancerous at the time as it seems to be regarded now. Makes me not really want to revisit it now.

I don't even watch TV or FILM I just post here to spite you

All shitposting aside, if you liked season 1 then the rest is pretty much more of the same. You remember Morty telling Summer about the bodies in the back yard and the Beth and Jerry storyline from the same episode? There's still shit like that but it's for the most part contained in a couple episodes in the second season and 3 or 4 from the new one. Other than that becoming a little more prevalent it's more of the same, a silly cartoon that's somewhat original and funny but nowhere near the amount everyone acts.

>even R&M fags dislikes this

trips of truth
can't forget to check em

It's almost as if lot's of people watch Rick and Morty

I wish I could wipe my mind of it and return to the state of blissful ignorance you're in.

I can't tell whether half of these are boys or girls

Casual reminder pic related will always be superior.

Just another time when the actual media is good or decent but the fanbase is shit. Nothing new

I.E. Tool, Undertale, Rick and Morty, etc

Then the whole class stood up and clapped, right?

>Freudian
>Oedipal

> 1 then the rest is pretty much more of the same
you unironically couldn't be more wrong

I loved season 1 so much that I bought a R and M coffee mug.

Season 2 is just okay and season 3 is absolute worthless trash. Kill yourself reddit.

Or wait until I kill Harmon and all redditors perish

it is known

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>I like Rick and Morty

Yeah, keep thinking that faggot. Season 2 was just about as good as 1, it had the episode with the testicle monsters, the purge episode, the microverse battery, and Get Schwifty. Fuck everyone that says otherwise, the songs were cancer but everyone on earth reacting to the heads and all the ice puns with Ice-T were fucking great. Season 3 overall has less good episodes but the 1st, 5th, 6th, and 7th were all top tier.

Season 3 is better than 2 so far imo. It's got Rickatlantis and It doesn't have terrible episodes like "Get Schwifty," or "Interdimensional cable 2."

Dumb feelsposters

Frogs are superior.
Behead those who post "dumb frogposter"

Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell is far & away the more hilarious show[s/spoiler]

>Adult Swims worst show
>better than literally anything

what is the name of the show on the right god dammit

I'm wondering this too, it very well could be kino.

Perfect hair forever?

wut doth lief

>I don't like Rick and Morty

>adult swims worst show
>not Tim and Eric

Rick and Morty is an intellectuals shows. Go pick up a book, you holier than thou fools.

DUDE LIFE HAS NO MEANING LETS ALL BE NIHILISTS AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO IMPROVE OUR LIVES OR BETTER SOCIETY JUST SMOKE WEED ALL DAY LIKE ENLIGHTENED INTELLECTUALS WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING

i di pery!

I love sharing this pic to Trump supporters. Always funny to see them overreact about the littlest thing.
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"
- Rich Sanchez, circa 2014.

Why are these people twitching around so much?

>the absolute state of america

wow...so this is the power... of the white race... wow

Where'd the whole "R&M is smart TV" come from?

There's nothing remotely intelligent about it. There's zero real science. The philosophy is blurb levels. Social commentary is run of the mill.

>I have an opinion different from you

Are there any greater pieces of shit on the planet than people who say this?

I saw more potential jews, hapas, and other mystery meat than white people desu

>We want the "I fucking LOVE science!" crowd.
Took one look at this shit and dropped it so hard I forgot about it until your shit thread reminded me.

You're a legend around here already. Can I have your (You)tograph?

is western civilization worth saving anymore

This. I chuckle whenever Rick is performing without Morty and doesn't know what to do, so he just mumbles "Luboo luboo luboo lub...nuboo nuboo nuboo nub...whoagh, tough crowd" with the heads glaring angrily over his shoulder. This episode is miles better than the stupid whirly dirly one or anatomy park

S3 is a lot worse than S2, which is slightly worse than S1

CHLOE'D

>I like rick and morty

ive never seen it so im indifferent to it

>watching tv

>t-they weren't TRUE whites
Damage control

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=tZp8sY06Qoc

Kino

correct

Rounding up degenerates sounds like fun anyway so I'd say so.

>"Just pretending, guys hehe!"

I knew this retarded concept was stolen from something

worst show is either mr. pickles or 12 ounce mouse

which one is the chad composition?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xavier:_Renegade_Angel

wow, the art looks like shit lol
maybe the show is good tho

Diego: Chad Cherub

>not mr pickles

Real talk, R&M isn't for everyone. I know Sup Forums hates it and all but it's certainly an entertaining show if you can follow what's going on. The plots are just a bit too complex sometimes that anyone who watches it in the background won't follow the science.

>won't follow the science.
If this was supposed to be b8, you fucked up with the last line.

It's okay everyone, you simply can't all be as intelligent as I.

rm was definitely not as good as i thought iw aas going to be

Its a really funny show.

lmao they couldn't even keep it together for the first minute of the show.
>haha im a teenager and wow its so cool to be traumatized and depressed